July 24, 2014 | 2056 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Allure Le Rouge Intense 93 Exaltee

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by GP1542

Such a lovely colour. It is the perfect shade and has just the right amount of blue and red tones, for this reason it seems to look spectacular on everybody. Glides on beautifully and has such a nice finish. It is in between a satin and a Matt so it has a very high pigmented formula. When used with the Chanel lip liner in fuchsia the staying power is quite impressive. The packaging is great too, it it very easy to use and the click top means it won't come undone in your purse and go everywhere. I will be purchasing again and am eager to try some of the other colours in the Rouge Allure range.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by indiangirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Another lovely shade from Chanel on my NC30 Indian skin. Extremely moisturizing with great staying power. Very similar to Tom Ford's Aphrodisiac but for some reason I preferred Chanel's Exaltee, it was creamier. If you love Fuschia, this is the colour to beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by flybaby

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the new Le Rouge Intense (Rouge Allure line) by Chanel

I purchased three different shades online, trusting the input from a sales rep over the phone and my computer monitor in deciding what shades to order.

#93 Exaltee is a fuchsia satiny shade. Not much metallic to it, but not completely a creme either.

It is slightly (and I do mean slightly) lighter, brighter and a smidge (maybe) warmer than Rouge Dior #766 Fuchsia Star.

I have not worn it long enough to give a review for its staying power, but, if it is like most Rouge Allure shades, it should last well.

It applies smoothly, and the fragrance is very slight. One of the reasons I hardly ever wear the Rouge Dior is due to its strong fragrance, so, for this reason alone it was worthwhile for me to get it.

I voted that I would not repurchase, mainly because I don't often wear fuchsia lipstick.

Exaltee is considerably warmer than Revlon Colorburst (I think its the colorburst line) 030 Fuchsia.

I will add a swatch photo showing these three shades together (the Chanel, Dior and Revlon)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No