July 31, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Stardust Sparkling Lip Goss

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by TWILIGHTCOOKIE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this lip gloss in the color Glitter Rock, which is a very pretty berry color. It goes on smooth and sheer, and looks very nice with my pale skin. I am disappointed in the fact that this product was made in China, so most likely wont be purchasing this again for the price UD sells it for($16).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Super sexy and glam gloss. I used the Andromeda shade, a sheer peachy nude. It's very unique in the sense it has a holographic effext. Very sexy alone or on top of a lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by IrresistibleCutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently tried this lip gloss in Space Cowboy. I absolutely love the color! It goes on very sheer. It is very shimmery and the light picks up the sparkles great. It is not gritty like some sparkly lip glosses can be. It has a minty smell and taste to it. It isn't sticky or gloppy and it doesn't dry out my lips. I would have to say I have found my HG lip gloss! I will definitely repurchase this!