November 23, 2014 | 2015 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Demi Luvies

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by 100_Grand_Bar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am new with fake lashes. I bought the demi luvies, demi wispies and demi 120s. Now, I haven't used the other ones yet except to practice applying and that I used the demi wispies, but as a beginner with fake lashes and going out for the night, I decided to go with the demi luvies. I thought they looked gorgeous on. Long lashes but not over powering at all and I have small eyes to start with. They were much easier to put on too compared when I was practicing with the demi wispies. But then again, keep in mind I am a beginner. I will definitely buy these again! Next I am going to try the demi wispies when I go out for lunch in a few days so keep a lookout for my review on that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 1:08:00 PM More reviews by dulcedeluxe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these lashes! Made out of real human hair and you can use them over and over again. I can wear 1 pair for about 5 times.
They are a bit long I must say, but they don't look unnatural. I wear these without any eyeliner because I can! The band is invisible and it's really easy to apply this way.
Great for beginners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not hating on these lashes, it's just that they're not my preference. Demi luvies are very long and the lashes aren't as spaced out or wispy like the ardell Demi wispies, which are my HG lashes. These are gorgeous lashes, just not for me. Wouldn't repurchase.