November 26, 2014 | 1726 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Feminine Palette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Awesome pigmented Colors as usual. Comes with a mini gloss in a dusty rose color that is ok but too sticky. My only wish is UD would quit making chunky glitter shadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I was lucky enough to score this product off Urban Decays website on sale for 16$. This comes in a really attractive zippered case opening it up to 6 gorgeous pigmented shadows in them with a tiny lipgloss in the color Walflower which is a nice neutral shade pairing perfect with any color. All the colors are stunning in the palette and soft in texture and glide on like silk. There is plenty of product in each pot. What a great palette to have and easy for traveling as it already comes in a case. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

First off, I LOVE Urban Decay palettes and own quite a few! The feminine palette comes in a really cute purple and black gothic looking zip case. Much better packaging than most palettes on the market and very easy to travel with. All of the colors are pigmented and versatile (I especially love Bordello). I also love that there is a little mirror inside, it really comes in handy! I would definitely repurchase this if I ever lost/misplaced it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all I'm going to rave about the packaging. One of the many reasons I love high end products is because the packaging is so cute and lovable.This particular palette's zip case is a feminine Gothic design that I just can't get over. You can pop the makeup out and use the pouch for other things, and then pop the makeup back in when you want thanks to the magnets in this case. So on to the product. I have tried every shade (Bordello, Skimp, AC/DC, Gunmetal, Hijack and Lost) except for the gloss, which seems to be a pretty basic plumping nude (Wallflower). I just have to say this has given me a whole new outlook on Urban Decay. I have tried out other UD products, but just by swatching these, I found these shadows much more satisfying than other glimmer shadows I've tried before. These shadows are pastel shades and crease shades turned up several watts. They have a very smooth and bright glimmer with metallic undertones (they do have fallout if you're too aggressive or not careful). These are sooo pigmented I don't even know where to begin. I personally like the brown in this palette better than the black because I'm not that great with dark smoky eyes. To be honest though, my favorite shade in this palette is Hijack. It is the only blue to have ever worked on my very dark brown eyes. It lasts a decent amount of time without primer but definitely lasts a lot longer with primer. There is truly no words to describe a few of the shades in here. I feel most palettes haven't even reached this color level. Never seen anything like it in my two years as a makeup junkie.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Ebelida

I love Urban Decay, but I can't get any use out of this product! The pigmentation is great, as usual with the company, but there is so much glitter--everywhere. It is so bad it seems to just jump right out of the palette without even getting disrupted in some way. Once the glitter touches me, it sticks around forever. The light pink color (not on me right now, so I can't recall the color name) is atrocious. It is like buying pink glitter flecks (sans powder) from Michaels.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

To make things very confusing, UD has two "feminine" palettes that are completely different. I'm reviewing the palette that just came out at Ulta in a purple and black soft shiny zip closure case. I love this palette because all the shades here work wonderful with my skintone. The shades all have some level of shimmer to them:
Top row from L to R are: Bordello (Mauve), Skimp (warm toned light beige) and AC/DC (plum grey).
Bottom from L to R are: Gunmetal (charcoal silver grey), Hijack (cool toned blue teal) and Lost (taupe).
All the shades come out very pigmented and blend very nicely. A mini Lip Junkie in Wallflower is included which is and nicely pigmented gloss in a dusty pink shade. The gloss is very sticky and I do love the shade but I wouldn't purchase a lip junkie due to the gooey factor. There hasn't been a palette where I can honestly say that I love all shades equally but I do with this palette. What a great purchase and it was only $36.00.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No