September 1, 2014 | 1624 users online

BB Cream - Dr Wu - Acnecur Mattify Blemish Balm Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by yack

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This BB cream gives good coverage if you have acne scars. But it can look a bit unnatural if you apply too much. I have very oily skin and my face started to get shiny with this after 4 hours, with just 1 application of loose powder. It started sliding off after about 9 hours, leaving unsightly patches. On the bright side, it hasn't broken me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by chupachupspc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just tried it on for one day and let me share my thoughts on this pdt. its tone looks greyish as soon as I squeezed some on the back of my hand. it was very greyish in tone when I compared it with my estee lauder double-wear light (intensity 1.5) side by side, which was much more yellowish. not too bothered by the difference, I proceed to apply to my face. I had to say the greyish tone was what makes the face kind of brightens up. it was light, easy to apply. the coverage is sheer/medium, and I think it is buildable. it has the dewy look aftr application, but it oxidised v fast on me aftr 10 mins. so I decided to press some chanel loose powder to set it. it looked very porcelain-like and I liked the more matte finish which I'm more used to. the oil control was nt very good for this bb cream. the tip of my nose turned oily just 3hrs later, though it was nt severe and I can still live with it. I needed to blot with tissue paper a total of 4 - 5 times in a12-hour wear. at the end of the day when I removed my makeup, there were still residues of the bb cream but most had gotten out when I blotted during the day. aftr the removal and cleaning, I felt that my face looked brighter and I dunno if i shd attribute it to the bb cream. It also looked like I have had some clogged pores aftr using the cream but im not too sure yet. This is a first day review and I'll come bck again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Havol64

Am having combination and oily in my T zone . Have been using for about a year. This is the only BB cream that i tried that stays on for the whole day with excellent oil control. However, the colour is slightly grayish and the texture is not thick enough to cover up acne . Will need to use an concealer over it for better coverage. It does helps my acne to heals better and keeps the dehydrated area hydrated. Will be even better if the colour is a little less grayish . This iis my 2nd tube and will repurchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by deeana88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I am on my second day wearing this bb cream, so far so good. I have combination skin, and my previous bb cream might seem alright during first few hours of the day but will only slide off and amplify my oily skin complexion by the mid of the day. However, this bb cream control the oil quite well, not 100% but enough for me to be mildly satisfied with it. However, the coverage is so so, but it gives this dewy finish that look very natural. Might re purchase it again, but have to see how it goes in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Memoriesin

I used this bb cream during my worst skin days, I would say that it did not break me out further and I can use a decent amount of this product to cover up my acne while it is healing. The coverage of this bb cream is not as good as the extreme hydrate version, I think this is because of the pigment of the acnecur bb cream which appears to be a little grayish dark.
When I put this bb cream on my face, it actually made my acne marks appear more. Controversially, it actually helps my acne to heal better due to the tea tree oil and other natural ingredient extracts.

The price isn't cheap for this bb cream, but i think it gets its job done, the bb cream smells like tea tree oil medication for your acne, it smells very assuring for acne prone skin.

Since my skin is stable now, I've changed my bb cream to using the extreme hydrate. I will come back to this when there is a need.