July 29, 2014 | 1907 users online

BB Cream - Dr Wu - Extreme Hydrate Blemish Balm Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

I quite like this on my face after using this for about a month or so. It is quite creamy, easy to blend, look natural, not that drying, thick nor cakey. Like all BB cream i think you can't keep using it as it can clog pores but i use oil cleanser to remove it so it probably them at bay abit more? It does make me feel alittle bit oily as time goes by but nothing a tissue can't blot that off, if you want, you can touch up with loose powder to keep the oiliness feeling away. Love that this is slightly scented BB cream. The price is quite reasonable but not that cheap either. I got this during a sale and would probably purchase only during the sale and would buy this again and the other one with the 'acne' bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Memoriesin

Provides good coverage even though it states that it is a sheer cover BB cream. The color of the BB cream is more of a NC20-25, it is very fair for my skin that is NC 30-35.
I have very oily skin that needs hydration while wearing makeup or my skin will feel dry flaky beneath the thick layer of oil. This bb cream does the job of making my skin soft even at the end of the day as I remove my make up, but it certainly did not prevent my oily skin, my skin is still very oily at the end of the day. The staying ability of the bb cream is very good too, alot better than the acnecur version.

So far, I did not experience any major break out from using this product, therefore I will continue in using it as this is the only bb cream that I can use by only applying a small amount with decent coverage.

The smell of this bb cream is like the regular sunscreen smell, since the bb cream itself has spf28 PA++, i think that explains the smell. Putting this on felt very assuring in protecting my skin from the sun. Will repurchase if it continues to do a good job.