eos Limited Edition Alice in Wonderland 3-Pack Lip Balm Collection

4.2

on 8/10/2014 6:54:00 PM

This limited edition set from Eos is amazing! The flavors all smell so wonderful: Watermelon Wonderland has a fruity scent, Sweet Vanilla Nonsense has a creamy vanilla aroma, and Blueberry Potion smells like blueberry muffins. They all moisturize so well, so you do not have to keep reapplying them during the day. The packaging is adorable because not only are they in the regular cute spheres, they have the three mickey-mouse-shaped indentations on them. The box itself has little Alices all over it, and there is a quote in the back.
The price (when they were still available) was $9.99, which is a great deal for three of them. Currently there are none listed on Ebay and Amazon, so they cannot be bought.
Overall, I think these are wonderful lip balms, and if you have the chance to purchase them, you definitely should!

on 4/28/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product was lovely. I got my set for $5-7 at target and was really pleased with the flavors. The blueberry was very natural, not syrupy sweet, but still pleasant to smell. The balm was a little more yellow than usual but it didn't bother me. The sweet vanilla nonsense is my favorite, the name is so cute! I am down the nub, since I bought this set 3 years ago, time really flies. Truly is sweet as the name implies. The watermelon one I have used the least, it's not that it's bad it just isn't that exciting to me.
All have stayed in wonderful condition over the past 3 years and I've used them quite often. The mickey mouse stamp on the side is adorable.

I love these things!!!!!!!! i kept seeing them online and in stores. The thing that really wanted me to buy them was the packaging. They are sooooo cute I WANT HEM ALL!!!!!!

I'm so glad that I managed to snag these when I did. Maybe it was a complete play on nostalgia, but Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite Disney movies. I have also used and enjoyed many EOS balms before. The adorable Mickey on the sphere, the fun names and corresponding flavors, even the outer packaging was so adorable. If I ever was a sucker for packaging, this was it.

on 11/25/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I had to HUNT down this lip balms! I finally managed to find them at a local Giant Tiger for about $10CDN which is just a dollar less then what it would cost to buy three smooth spheres in Canada.

As usual EOS doesn't fail to deliver sensationally smooth and adorable lip balms. The smell seems very faint when you just sniff them but you get a stronger dose of the scent when you apply the balms.

I love all three flavours equally! Ever since I bought the set I only reach for these and I alternate between flavours. Sweet Vanilla Nonsense has a lovely and very natural vanilla scent. Blueberry Potion has a soft blueberry scent and is actually very sweet! I licked my lips and I was surprised at how good they tasted! Watermelon Wonderland smells like watermelon bubblegum and it is just as sweet as Blueberry Potion.

I would repurchase these lip balms if I ever needed anymore (I don`t as I have like three million lip balms) and if this set wasn`t limited edition.

on 11/5/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

When I heard about these new eos spheres, I just knew I needed to get them! This adorable alice in wonderland inspired pack comes in 3 awesome flavors:

Sweet Vanilla Nonsense

Blueberry Potion

Watermelon Wonderland

My personal favorite is blueberry, but I think all 3 are great! They all smell and taste good! ;) If you are a big fan of disney and eos, this would be a cute pack to have ^-^ this package was hard to find and only available in target, but now you can find it in walgreens, ulta, and evolutionofsmooth.com! :)

on 10/21/2012 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

I appreciate that eos strives to be all natural but this smells like sewer water! I also do not like the taste of these- a little too sweet. Other single item purchases of the eos balms have been much better

on 10/21/2012 7:49:00 PM

i was so happy when i bought this pack but it just does not live up to the others there more waxy and hard to get a good coat on my lips vanilla not as vanilla as i had hoped the blueberry is alright very waxy but smells and tastes good the watermelon is my fav out of the bunch tastes and smells great not waxy and long wearing but if i could go back i would just stick with sweet mint strawberry sorbet and honey dew

on 9/29/2012 9:12:00 PM

I was so excited when I heard these were on the shelves at Target, so I ran to my local store to check them out. I must have been wandering around for two hours until I found ONE package of this shoved at the bottom of a random shelf far away from the make-up/lotions! Talk about lucky. I paid $7.99 for the three-pack, which is a deal since they're usually $3 each. Unfortunately, they don't rock as much as the single-flavor eos sphere balms. The watermelon is subtle and sweet, but I also bought The Body Shop's Born Lippy Watermelon in the same day and the eos fails compared to the other product. Anyway, the vanilla may be the best of the trio. It's a faint and sweet smell. The blueberry is very nice as well, just too faint. The watermelon seemed to have the best texture - it was smoother than the others. I like all of them and I am definitely glad I bought them - definitely will be using them - but they're weak compared to the other eos balms!

on 9/27/2012 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this!!! I'm a sucker for LE products and eos and when I saw this I grabbed it without thinking twice!! It comes in 3 flavors which the reviewer below me listed. I love all 3 and can't seem to pick a favorite. The packaging is adorable. I even got my brother hooked on eos lip balms and now he wants one for himself. Overall, if you love eos, Alice in wonderland or limited edition products you will love this. It is a fun product to have around.

Popular Lip Treatments