August 1, 2014 | 931 users online

Cleansers - Nuxe - Melting Cleansing Gel With Rose Petals

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by tintiite

I got this several months ago to use as a facial cleanser in shower. I like its creamy melting texture, and it really is very gentle to face. As I don't use a lots of makeup on daily basis I cannot say a lot of how it removes, for example, heavy makeup, but for me it works great - my skin feels clean, moisturized (not dried at all), and fragrant (the rose scent). I will continue using it as it is the only makeup remover that is so gentle, not drying out my skin and is easy to use in shower. However, the packaging could be better, I would prefer some pump instead of tube as in the end it is hard to get the product out of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by lenamass

1. Does not remove makeup easily. I have to use it twice and proceed with bioderma sensibio solution to ensure that it's all gone. 2. Really bad packaging, difficult to use without a pump. 3. Smells really nice though but the smell is not worthy enough of the pice and the fact that it doesn't actually remove makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by anavu90

I'm really suprised with bad reviews. This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It is gentle, it removes makeup and with toner from the same line it does the job perfectly. I have acne prone, sensitive, dehydrated and this never broke me out. This actually helped to bring back moisture to my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Aleppanen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not like this at all. It does not remove my makeup entirely and does not clean my combination skin properly either, leaves a strange residue on my skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This creamy cleansing gel smells lovely (I am a rose fan) and feels very gentle on the skin. I don't find that it removes makeup well at all, though, and I have tried using it both on damp skin and dry skin. I think this would work really well for someone with dry skin who does not wear much, if any, makeup. The strong fragrance may also irritate sensitive skin. I have dry/combo skin, wear makeup, and this cleanser doesn't work well for me. I'll use it up in the mornings when I have no makeup to remove, but would not repurchase this. The fliptop cap could be a little easier to open, too.

Ingredients (paraben-free): Aqua/water, rosa damascena flower water, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, parfum/fragrance, coco-glucoside, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, capryloyl glycine, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, allantoin, tetrasodium edta, dehydroacetic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, beta-carotene, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, tocopherol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This melting cleansing gel is awsome! It smells like pink roses! It`s a soft white gel that removes any makeup or dirt,but gently! It`s for sensitive skin! It does not dry out your skin! Love it!