Nuxe Melting Cleansing Gel With Rose Petals

3.0

on 6/5/2014 6:32:00 PM

1. Does not remove makeup easily. I have to use it twice and proceed with bioderma sensibio solution to ensure that it's all gone. 2. Really bad packaging, difficult to use without a pump. 3. Smells really nice though but the smell is not worthy enough of the pice and the fact that it doesn't actually remove makeup!

on 10/16/2013 5:35:00 PM

I'm really suprised with bad reviews. This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It is gentle, it removes makeup and with toner from the same line it does the job perfectly. I have acne prone, sensitive, dehydrated and this never broke me out. This actually helped to bring back moisture to my skin.

on 2/20/2013 3:22:00 AM

I did not like this at all. It does not remove my makeup entirely and does not clean my combination skin properly either, leaves a strange residue on my skin. Will not repurchase.

on 1/17/2013 2:37:00 PM

This creamy cleansing gel smells lovely (I am a rose fan) and feels very gentle on the skin. I don't find that it removes makeup well at all, though, and I have tried using it both on damp skin and dry skin. I think this would work really well for someone with dry skin who does not wear much, if any, makeup. The strong fragrance may also irritate sensitive skin. I have dry/combo skin, wear makeup, and this cleanser doesn't work well for me. I'll use it up in the mornings when I have no makeup to remove, but would not repurchase this. The fliptop cap could be a little easier to open, too.

Ingredients (paraben-free): Aqua/water, rosa damascena flower water, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, parfum/fragrance, coco-glucoside, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, capryloyl glycine, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, allantoin, tetrasodium edta, dehydroacetic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, beta-carotene, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, tocopherol.

on 9/5/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This melting cleansing gel is awsome! It smells like pink roses! It`s a soft white gel that removes any makeup or dirt,but gently! It`s for sensitive skin! It does not dry out your skin! Love it!