February 1, 2015 | 1369 users online

Cleansers - Nuxe - Melting Cleansing Gel With Rose Petals

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2015 10:48:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

--- Product---
Described as a cleanser which removes make up while gently clarifying.

--- Package ---
Cute pink tube. Functional. Will probably become less functional when the product content is lower.

--- Consistency and fragrance---
Gel/cream consistency with a lovely rose fragrance. Does not smell artificial to me.

--- Results---
This product is described as a make up melting gel. However, I would not say it does that. I used this for a few weeks as my second cleanse. First cleanse was with Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Water. I don't think this cleansing routine was effective because my skin became more dull, clogged and I developed more blackheads, etc. I think this is more of a cleanser than make up remover. I started using it in the mornings instead but it dried my skin a bit. So for now I stopped using it while I am trialling a new cleanser.

--- Conclusion---
Will definitely not buy again. Ok cleanser but dries my skin out a little. Mediocre make up remover. Claims to be clarifying but doesn't deliver.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by lenamass

1. Does not remove makeup easily. I have to use it twice and proceed with bioderma sensibio solution to ensure that it's all gone. 2. Really bad packaging, difficult to use without a pump. 3. Smells really nice though but the smell is not worthy enough of the pice and the fact that it doesn't actually remove makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by anavu90

I'm really suprised with bad reviews. This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It is gentle, it removes makeup and with toner from the same line it does the job perfectly. I have acne prone, sensitive, dehydrated and this never broke me out. This actually helped to bring back moisture to my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Aleppanen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not like this at all. It does not remove my makeup entirely and does not clean my combination skin properly either, leaves a strange residue on my skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

This creamy cleansing gel smells lovely (I am a rose fan) and feels very gentle on the skin. I don't find that it removes makeup well at all, though, and I have tried using it both on damp skin and dry skin. I think this would work really well for someone with dry skin who does not wear much, if any, makeup. The strong fragrance may also irritate sensitive skin. I have dry/combo skin, wear makeup, and this cleanser doesn't work well for me. I'll use it up in the mornings when I have no makeup to remove, but would not repurchase this. The fliptop cap could be a little easier to open, too.

Ingredients (paraben-free): Aqua/water, rosa damascena flower water, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, parfum/fragrance, coco-glucoside, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, glycerin, benzyl alcohol, capryloyl glycine, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, allantoin, tetrasodium edta, dehydroacetic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, beta-carotene, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, tocopherol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This melting cleansing gel is awsome! It smells like pink roses! It`s a soft white gel that removes any makeup or dirt,but gently! It`s for sensitive skin! It does not dry out your skin! Love it!