Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water With Rose Petals

on 2/9/2015 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I found this on Amazon when I went looking for a cruelty free Micellar cleansing water and let me tell ya, they’re hard to come by. This product has made a profound difference in my skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth after I apply it. I tend to get clogged pours in my eye area if I use and oil based makeup remover (lucky me) and as a result I get little white bumps by my eyelash line. This product made them disappear after a week. I love the faint rose petal scent too, so much that I don't think I'd switch to another brand even if it were cheaper. I do see this product more as a toner than a makeup remover. It feels more like witch hazel on the skin so you’ll need to use these in combination with a legit makeup remover.

If you’re not familiar with micellar technology — basically, molecule clusters made up of one side that attracts water, and one side that repels it. When the towelettes are applied to your skin, these molecules break apart, and whatever isn’t water (i.e., dirt, makeup residue, etc.) is gently pulled away from the skin. Moisture stays on your skin and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I never want to be without this, even though I'm not crazy about the price (Usually $22 for 6.7 or $9 for the ). LovelySkin.com and Dermstore.com also carry this. I see that Target sells the Micellar Foam Cleanser, but not the water. I'll probably pick up a bottle.

For more reviews on cruelty free beauty products, visit my blog dizzynicky.wordpress.com or on Instagram @dizzynicky

on 6/23/2013 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is meant for oily skins so it will dry you out if you don't have it, it happened to me so I had to swith to Reve de Miel line by Nuxe also, but it does a great job in removing makeup and purifying the skin.

on 3/15/2013 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dont like this product at all.It removes makeup well but dries my skin a lot.It also broke me out.The smell is strange as well.I wouldnt repurchase.

on 10/12/2012 8:26:00 PM

i love this micellar water. i haven't tried the famous bioderma one yet, but this one is excellent. i am not a fan of rose scents, but this water is scented delicately and the rose scent is lovely and subtle. the cleansing water works well on my bb cream and eyeliner, no stinging, and it takes it all off, but i am not sure how well it would work on heavier makeup. i will definitely repurchase. also i feel it does a great job of toning.

on 9/5/2012 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This micellar cleansing water smells like heaven! it smells like pink roses! it removes any make up and cleanses gently your skin! i use this with avene face soap,and it goes pretty well! It does not dry out your skin! Love it!