July 31, 2014 | 1975 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Luminous Clean Wet Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought these in a sample size for travel and wow, I may lay in a regular supply just to have on hand for lazy nights or too-sick-to-bother times. I used them to do my face on a long flight and there was enough product to hit my neck, upper back, hands etc. They seemed to remove all makeup and were not the least bit drying.

These would make a great little thing to bring to someone in the hospital or while convalescing, or on a camping or boating trip. Worth every cent.

I like these more than any other 'wipes' I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I have been using Simple Cleansing Wipes for so long and I just got bored. Well, I saw these and they were bogo at Walgreens, where I also get my employee discount, and so I figured I would give them a shot. It looks like Simple is a thing of the past. I love the way these wipes smell, the texture is perfect for removing every trace of face makeup, and I always feel clean and fresh after I've used them. I have also noticed my skin looks a little bit more even toned and less irritable than usual.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My only complaint about these is the fragrance. They remove all of my makeup really well without irritating my very sensitive skin. I do like to follow up with Cerave Hydrating Cleanser just because the fragrance bothers me. These don't leave a film behind or anything. I've even used these on my son after dress up days at school. These remove all of his face paint even though I do have to use a few of them. He also has very sensitive skin and these don't bother him at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My dry but acne-prone skin (thanks to isotretinoin) loves these wipes. The texture is rougher than most wipes I've tried, but because the wipes are also wetter than the others, it's easy to wipe gently and still remove all sunscreen and makeup without irritating sensitive skin. They leave a clean feeling without making me break out or feel dry. To me, the scent is lovely and not overpowering at all, and hasn't irritated my skin, which was a huge worry. My only complaint is the packaging and how the wipes can dry out easily if you're not careful - but that's not unique to this wipe. In fact, these wipes come with a half-box on the bottom that serves two purposes: 1. allows the package to stand up vertically, and 2. covers the bottom of the peel-and-stick closure, helping to keep it closed. That's an improvement over the Neutrogena wipes I used to use, which dried out way too quickly due to the closure peeling back after a couple of weeks.

I didn't expect to like these as much as I do, but now I can't live without them. I've repurchased at least three times.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I always shyed away from facial wipes, but one day I toned after cleansing and saw a lot of makeup still. So I researched cleansing wipes and Pond's sounded great. Walgreens sometimes has buy 1 get 1 free!!!!

I love these, they are the best. They are wet and the cloths are textured to really scub clean, smells great too!!! My pores are less clogged, I use 2 every night and I do rinse with clean water after. I love them and plan on using them forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome is all I can say.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These are ideal cleansing cloths for me and my daughter. We both have oily skin, and these are quick to use, leaving the skin very clean and soft. My daughter uses these before school because she's in a hurry, and at night, I'm confident all my makeup is off when I use these, though I do use eye makeup remover beforehand since using the Pond's cloth takes too long for mascara.

The cloths have a quilted, slightly rough texture and smell nice, which is an added bonus, because I've used some that smell vile (Yes to Tomatoes). I think they exfoliate mildly.

Sometimes my store has $2 off coupons for these cloths, which makes them even cheaper (amazing). We've already gone through a couple packages, and I'm sure we'll buy more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by StefyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the best facial wipes because of the formula. They clean your skin without over drying or irritating. It leaves a clean moisturized feel behind. The reason I took a star off because the texture of the wipe it self is quite rough wish it was smoother. Great product though!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by LipGlossAddict1

This product not only leaves my face feeling clean and fresh, but it smells great too!! At about $5-6 bucks per package, it is a steal. I buy them for myself and for my mom and sister as well. I use them in the morning when I am running late, after the gym for a quick refresher, and often times before bed on days that I am really dragging and do not feel up to a whole routine.

What I like most about these wipes is that they do not require a rinse afterwards! It cleans my skin, leaves it fresh and bright, yet it is gentle enough to use on my 3 year old daughter when we are out and about and she gets anything from finger paint to food on her face.

The ONLY complaint I have about these wet towelettes is the packaging. If you do not close them exactly right, they tend to dry pretty quickly- which is to be expected with any product- but I do wish they made a larger package in a hard plastic container! But for now, I just keep them in a plastic sandwich bag in case I don't close them all the way on the product itself.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Graceread

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought these because of the great reviews. They are soft, and i like the wipe itself but it does not remove Estee Lauders Double Wear Makeup. I used two wipes, then I put coconut oil on my face to see if there was any makeup left and there was. I then used my eye makeup remover to get the rest of my makeup off. I will not purchase these again. the fragrance I thouht was fine, light.