Ponds Luminous Clean Wet Towelettes

4.7

water, hexylene glycol, kaolin, polysorbate-20, sodium lauroamphocetate, peg-40, hydrogenated castor oil, benzyl alcohol, xylitylglucoside, ansydroxylitol, xylitol, fragrance, citric acid, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate *2/23/13

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Ponds wipes are my favorite wipes for makeup removing of all I tried and the Luminous line is the best. It is less strongly scented than the Evening Soothe line and leaves my skin a bit more hydrated than the Original formula. It removes all my makeup without leaving my face feeling stripped or filmy. Perfect for when I'm too lazy to wash my face after a late night out so I keep them by the bed. Also I keep them in my gym bag, so I can quickly clear my work day makeup before working out. I think the clay makes it more effective - my skin seems to respond to these best. It doesn't even bother my winter excema or sensitive eyes. And they stay wet to the last wipe!

on 12/8/2014 7:08:00 PM

I love almost every Ponds product I try. Love the texture of these wipes, and they make my face and neck feel clean and moisturized after a long day. Great at removing eye makeup and lip stain. Great priming surface for night cream. Pavkaging would be better if there was a starter pack in a plastic box and then the refills were in the soft pack.

on 11/10/2014 12:08:00 AM

So in love with these! Amazing makeup remover and it really feels like it's cleaning deep into my pores. Smells amazing too!

on 6/29/2014 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I bought these in a sample size for travel and wow, I may lay in a regular supply just to have on hand for lazy nights or too-sick-to-bother times. I used them to do my face on a long flight and there was enough product to hit my neck, upper back, hands etc. They seemed to remove all makeup and were not the least bit drying.

These would make a great little thing to bring to someone in the hospital or while convalescing, or on a camping or boating trip. Worth every cent.

I like these more than any other 'wipes' I've tried.

on 6/24/2014 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using Simple Cleansing Wipes for so long and I just got bored. Well, I saw these and they were bogo at Walgreens, where I also get my employee discount, and so I figured I would give them a shot. It looks like Simple is a thing of the past. I love the way these wipes smell, the texture is perfect for removing every trace of face makeup, and I always feel clean and fresh after I've used them. I have also noticed my skin looks a little bit more even toned and less irritable than usual.

on 1/13/2014 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My only complaint about these is the fragrance. They remove all of my makeup really well without irritating my very sensitive skin. I do like to follow up with Cerave Hydrating Cleanser just because the fragrance bothers me. These don't leave a film behind or anything. I've even used these on my son after dress up days at school. These remove all of his face paint even though I do have to use a few of them. He also has very sensitive skin and these don't bother him at all.

on 1/10/2014 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My dry but acne-prone skin (thanks to isotretinoin) loves these wipes. The texture is rougher than most wipes I've tried, but because the wipes are also wetter than the others, it's easy to wipe gently and still remove all sunscreen and makeup without irritating sensitive skin. They leave a clean feeling without making me break out or feel dry. To me, the scent is lovely and not overpowering at all, and hasn't irritated my skin, which was a huge worry. My only complaint is the packaging and how the wipes can dry out easily if you're not careful - but that's not unique to this wipe. In fact, these wipes come with a half-box on the bottom that serves two purposes: 1. allows the package to stand up vertically, and 2. covers the bottom of the peel-and-stick closure, helping to keep it closed. That's an improvement over the Neutrogena wipes I used to use, which dried out way too quickly due to the closure peeling back after a couple of weeks.

I didn't expect to like these as much as I do, but now I can't live without them. I've repurchased at least three times.

on 11/27/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I always shyed away from facial wipes, but one day I toned after cleansing and saw a lot of makeup still. So I researched cleansing wipes and Pond's sounded great. Walgreens sometimes has buy 1 get 1 free!!!!

I love these, they are the best. They are wet and the cloths are textured to really scub clean, smells great too!!! My pores are less clogged, I use 2 every night and I do rinse with clean water after. I love them and plan on using them forever!!!

on 11/27/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Awesome is all I can say.

on 10/27/2013 10:44:00 PM

These are ideal cleansing cloths for me and my daughter. We both have oily skin, and these are quick to use, leaving the skin very clean and soft. My daughter uses these before school because she's in a hurry, and at night, I'm confident all my makeup is off when I use these, though I do use eye makeup remover beforehand since using the Pond's cloth takes too long for mascara.

The cloths have a quilted, slightly rough texture and smell nice, which is an added bonus, because I've used some that smell vile (Yes to Tomatoes). I think they exfoliate mildly.

Sometimes my store has $2 off coupons for these cloths, which makes them even cheaper (amazing). We've already gone through a couple packages, and I'm sure we'll buy more.