November 23, 2014 | 2118 users online

Foundations - Exuviance - CoverBlend Skin Caring Foundation SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by iloveyoulauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, I truly loved the foundation! A little bit truly went a loooong way. The only downside is that I figured out quickly that it was a powder-esque finish (my nose is incredibly dry) and it only highlighted and made my nose peel horribly. If you have dry skin, I would stay away from this product as I am now spending a lot of money at the Dermatologist trying to bring my nose back from the brink of drydom! Other than that, it's a light-medium coverage foundation that is perfect for everyday use. It's so lightweight. I really wish it would have worked for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I've been trying out different foundations in search of one that feels right and this one is working well. It's a bit more coverage than I'm used to (usually tinted moisturizers), I'd consider this medium coverage and if I tap on red areas it easily covers them. It hasn't annoyed my eyes which is a huge plus (blepharitis and ocular rosacea). I noticed if I apply it to thick by the end of the day it will settle in fine lines. However if I blend it out well this doesn't seem to happen. Sorry I'm no help with color match as I'm not good with that, I purchased the Neutral Beige and it does well on my skin. I moisturize lightly before application as my skin is dry. There is a bit of transfer (noticed on my I phone although not as bad as my tinted moisturizer). Adding, I picked up a blender (Ulta brand) and I am really pleased using it to apply this foundation. Overall it just looks so much nicer, it completely changes the way I feel about this foundation, loving it applied with the blender :)