August 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Treatments - Orly - No bite

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MistyMascara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been a biter all my life. I've temporarily curbed the habit at times but I have an issue with mindlessly biting. I'll not even realize I'm doing it. This brings my attention to the bad habit. If you're a conscious biter I don't think this would work for you as it may be too subtle, however if you are a passive biter this will help you notice when you're being bad and biting. I'd only recommend this to individuals who can couple a strong willpower with it and just need a little reminder.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by MissChikki777

I bought this in an attempt to stop biting my nails. This, I realized however, is not possible using polishes or deterrents. Willpower is the only sure way to stop biting your nails, so don't waste your money on things like this. Now for the polish itself: It tastes bad, sure, it's supposed to. After washing your hands a few times however, the taste wears off. It dries quickly. Not the best topcoat I've ever tried using either, and don't plan on eating anything that requires your hands, because it will taste disgusting, just like the polish. I would not recommend this to anyone, or ever consider buying it again, and at $10 a bottle, it's much overpriced.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, for what this product is supposed to do, it is really horrible. The point of a nail biting deterrent is that it supposed to taste really bad once dry, so you use it as a topcoat or alone to help stop the nail biting habit.
I have been a biter for years, and recently I have been trying to grow out my nails so I've been using different products to help.
The one thing I like about this one is that if I wear it alone, it works as a clear nail polish rather than just disappearing on the nail. HOWEVER, the bad taste is very very VERY subtle, so subtle that if I go to bite sometimes I don't even notice.
So it's pretty pointless. :(
I really wanted to love this because I love Orly products, but this was just a miss.