Smashbox "Plush" Blush

3.4

on 11/25/2005 2:49:00 PM

on 10/19/2005 1:18:00 PM

This is very bright and on the garish side. If I had a skunk brush I might be happier but until then it stays tucked away. It is a nice color but very bright. Not made for the super pale!

on 12/9/2004 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! This is very pigmented. It is like a mauve shade, looks very pretty in the packaging. I think though that it is just too much color on my pale skin, it looks like I have too much makeup on. I try to use just a tiny bit by shaking any excess blush off the brush and that seems to help a lot. It goes on smooth, and I will wait to use it more during the summer when my skin is darker.

on 2/2/2003 7:11:00 PM

I agree with Ann Marie. This is not a color I would normally go for but some wonderful swapper sent it to me so generously as a swap extra. I do not use it as often as my NARS Sin, Senna Charmed or Molton Brown Monaco but its is lovely. Darker than the above mentioned colors. Nice for evening wear, esp if you dust a bit of slightly shimmery highlighter (Senna makes my favorite one) over it. Great quality. I'm not familiar with BB Blushed but I've been meaning to give it a try. Perhaps I won't need it after all? :-)

on 10/13/2002 7:11:00 PM

I received this in a swap. Plush is a medium neutral pinky-beige. Rather difficult to explain! I'm glad I didn't purchase it, though, because when I put it side by side against my Bobbi Brown Blushed, I discovered they're both identical. The only difference is that Plush is completely matte. I prefer the satin finish of the BB Blushed, but this is still a nice quality item in a pretty shade.

Popular Blush Products