December 19, 2014 | 645 users online

Liquid - Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am kind of torn on this foundation. For me this has a medium to high coverage. I really like the feel of it, not too moist or sticky. In fact, it is kind of brilliant because you can actually wear this foundation without setting powder and NO creases or settling into lines, even on the eye area. A little too much alcohol in this foundation for my preference though, and also it feels a little chemically, my skin feels like it is reacting, although the texture is smooth, dry, and undectectable.

However, the chemicals in this foundation must really be working overtime to disguise blemishes! This foundation is a VERY good fake. Like if you want your boyfriend to think you don't wear makeup, you want this foundation. Also, the finish is really beautiful at first, the "glow" advertisement is true. If you have mature skin or are a smoker you need this foundation. I would have loved this foundation when I was a smoker.

This foundation is not for you if you are younger or have young skin. My skin is pretty hydrated and this makes me look a little too shiny after about 2 hours, and actually makes me look too young. I think it also tends to look cakier on young skin. I admit I bought this because of the one ad with Monica Bellucci.

Like this foundation a lot but it is not quite perfect and it is not for all skin types specifically NOT for 20 and younger. I will have to try this a while longer and update.

Update--- I saw this foundation on the Sephora photo boards on a mature lady around 60+ and it looked amazing on that type of skin!! Would highly recommend for mature skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Harrietxoxox

Just brought my 3rd round of this stuff. I would say it gives light-med coverage but is build able, it gives a subtle radiance which lasts without making my face look oily (i have slightly a slightly oily T-zone). It also doesn't break me out at all which is perfect for my acne prone skin. However, it does tend to cling to dry skin making my face look patchy...so i use this foundation in the spring & summer months and change when my skin becomes dry in the winter months. But overall one of my favourite foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

i loved everything about this gem. the beautiful packaging, the dior label, but most of all the way it made my skin look like a super models. i couldnt get enough. the only downfall for me was im pretty sure the HIGH alcohol and fragrance content broke me out in small bumbs and made my skin feel like i was having a mild rash.. shame :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its an excellent sheer to medium coverage foundation. there is definitely some luminosity left to the skin after applying. i have dry-combination skin with some small open pores and mild acne scarring. this covers well but make sure to build it up in areas where you need it. it can be used with and without powder. :)

one word of caution - im NC20 and bought shade 020 BUT it was wayyy to dark for me. i looked crazy! i had to go back and exchange it for 011 (creme). The shade 011 reads light on me for the first 30 mins but after it sets/oxidizes its actually the perfect colour for me, and matches my neck and shoulders (which is lighter than my face). it gives a beautiful milky-smooth look to my skin. definitely worth a try and a great everyday foundation. please tone and moisturize well first to get rid of any flakiness and to plump up the skin (minimizing the look of pores).

this is great but if you want fuller coverage perhaps try the forever flawless which is full coverage and matte. :)

ADDITIONAL FOUNDATION TIPS (mostly based on lisa eldrige's tips):

>> KNOW YOUR RIGHTS in the country you're buying it from - check if you can return/exchange the product if you find the colour, texture, coverage doesn't suit you.
if you're in UK for example, EU hygiene regulations say you cannot return a used/opened cosmetic product e.g. you CANNOT return a foundation EVEN if the sales associate wrongly colour matched you. but in USA you can get a refund simply because you dont like the foundation

>> if you can't get refunds or exchanges, insist on a sample, even bring your own little pot

>> test on your neck as well, not only your jawline/facial skin. ensure uniformity from the neck, shoulders, and decolletage up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 4:44:00 AM More reviews by damblues

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This has replaced my beloved Merle Norman foundation. That foundation no longer worked well with my skin.

I am in love with this foundation. I put it on over primer/pore minimizer and I use a small kabuki brush to load it and dab it on all over my face. It does not gunk up, nor does it settle in fine lines or pores. It is the perfect color for my skin type/color (022). You cannot tell where foundation ends and make up begins.

It contains some sunscreen so it is a bonus buy! It lasts all day and looks natural. It does not make my pores look larger and, in fact, makes my skin look smoother and dewy,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Ashleydefreitassssss

Great for oily - combination skin! So flawless and build-able. Looks natural and not cakey at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Nienone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the packaging! It's quite classy hihi. I have bought this foundation 2 years ago, It was my first foundation ever, and I didn't know what to expect. I think this foundation is better than a drug store foundation, but the results are quite average. I had a dry skin, and this foundation didn't handle it. ( flakes everywhere on my face). The foundation didn't stay in place all day. But after all this is a great foundation for oily and combination skin. And the package is wonderfull!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would have loved it, but it does contain alcohol, which in the end won't help my dry skin..too bad, the texture is smooth and light, but it had noticed it dried out fast on my skin, now I know why...I will stick to Chanel vitalumiere..I think for young combination skins, this would work just fine, the choice of colors is good..dry and mature skins should avoid that one though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by LoriLond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have oily skin, and this was a good foundation for the time i had it on. Stayed put for at least 5 hours. Did not settle into pores/fine lines.
Nice finish, not too matte, looked good on for one hour, until it OXIDIZED.
I was matched with 020 and it oxidized after about an hour- it was brown/orange tinted, and i tried 021- linen, and it was way too yellow.
Scent was mild compared to some other foundations i have tried.
Way too expensive for end result.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Infinitize

Its very hard for me to be satisfied with a foundation, but I really like this one.

Coverage is very buildable from Sheer to medium (but nothing more). It is important that you build thin layers instead of applying them at once to look natural.

Color range is pretty limited, but for my NC15~20 ish skin, Creme 011 is a great match. it also blends in with the skin so a slightly off color won't look so obvious

Price I think it really fair for a Dior product and for the quality of it. YSL, Guerlain and Giorgio Armani should be priced this way too..

I have no problem with it accentuating pores or fine lines, but I can't say that it covers them well and smooths out the skin. its one of the better ones though.
It does however accentuate dry patches. so moisturize and exfoliate very well

Lasting powder on me was pretty good. But I blot access oil of my sunscreen before I put the primer on.. and I have dry skin that doesn't produce oil throughout the day..
It lasted 8 hours without oxidizing, becoming patchy or disappearing.

Unlike its name, the foundation itself isn't very dewy. it has a subtle inner glow that's a bit more radiant than Nars sheer glow. It's satin finish gives it a tiny bit of sticky texture when its set.

I gave it 4 lippies because
1. It accentuates dry patches on dry skin and isn't very long lasting on oily skin
2. it breaks me out a tiny bit everytime I wear it