August 20, 2014 | 1486 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Ultra Color Rich Rubies Lipstick in Fuchsia Fame (Limited Edition)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

OMG I love this lippie!! I think it's the fact that it looks like sparkles on ur lips with a bold color underneath it. If I could wear this everyday I would!! Its just that good. Avon lippies are really good and the price is even better!! I have all sorts of lippies from high end to low end and this brand is really a good one!! Avon always have good makeup for a even better price!!! I didn't know this was limited edt, but I am glad I got it!!!

xoxo #lipstickjunkie87

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Magixz

I love this lipstick! The color is an amazing deep pink with hints of purple, blue, and flecks of fuchsia sparkle. It is so pretty. There are 7 limited color choices and I want 3 of them plus a backup of this one. I never say these things lightly either! There is a light perfume fragrance to this lipstick but it is not strong, nor offensive. I love this too about it. The tube is a bit heavy to the touch but it is lovely too. It is a red & black shiny case. Perfect for the Holidays fast approaching. Try this one. I think you will like it too.