December 22, 2014 | 955 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Garnier - Intensive 7 Day Nourishing Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by mellykins53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good hand cream!!!! Was a bit cautious intially going to buy this, as there were so few reviews but all in all this is a very good hand cream!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Emma241

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely LOVE this hand cream! It makes my hands feel so silky, soft and hydrated after using it. And it smells amazing! I have been using this so much today, as my hands are basically peeling they're so dry. The texture of it is really thick which I love, and you only need to use a small amount to get results. It absorbs really quickly, although it does feel slightly greasy for about five minutes after you've applied it. But after it's gotten the chance to sink in properly, it just leaves your hands feeling soft, silky and moisturised. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with dry hands! It works wonders.

10/10!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by Macme95

Great product for the price!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by annakatedyer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product works SO WELL. SO. WELL. I'm really liking it, although I'm only halfway through my first tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by killerlady

I bought the shea butter for extra dry cracked hands since my hands condition are really getting worse since i do the cleaning job every day. I'm glad I chose this. It's cheap, big size, convenient ( flip top cap, unlike some brand which you have to twisted it, so annoying), smells so good, refreshing and light. Its really help my dry, cracked hands.so..what else do you expecting ???

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Garnier's Intensive 7 Day Nourishing Hand Cream with Mango Oil is one of five new hand creams that provide "hydration so intense it lashes even after washing your hands". This fast absorbing hand cream is meant to treat dry, rough hands. This hand cream is "formulated with naturally sourced ingredients, and is dermatologist tested, colorant free and suitable for sensitive skin". Garnier claims that 100% of women though their skin felt softer and more nourished. I bought this 100ml tube of hand cream at Kmart in Australia for less than $4. I'm pretty sure that this line of hand cream is not available in America, but I could be wrong. This cream was made in Germany. Garnier does test their products on animals.
The squeeze tube is green with a white flip top cap. The front of the tube features the name of the product and a little bit of product info. The back of the tube features plenty of product info, plus a full ingredient list. Very informative packaging, plus the color is pretty! Like lots of Australian packaging there is no recyclable symbol unfortunately.
The formula of this hand cream is white and fairly thick. I tend to use a generous amount, but a few drops could get the job done. Garnier's hand cream sinks in pretty fast, but feels greasy for a couple of minutes after application. After two or three minutes the greasy feeling goes away, leaving my hands feeling very soft, comfortably moisturized and they look more hydrated as well. Sweet. This hand cream seems like it'll be great for when I go back to work. So Garnier, like many brands lately, is claiming that their hand cream's moisture will last even through hand washing. That's almost never true, but for the first time this very common claim seems legit! I apply this hand cream 2-3 times a day and my hands never feel dry.
Do yinz know the Garnier smell? If so, feel free to skip this paragraph. It's a soft, generic, fruity scent, really pleasant. I'm pretty sure every Garnier product is scented this way. The scent sticks around for a while, but it stays close to the skin, its only really noticeable if you're sniffing your hands or otherwise have them close to your face.
I'm really liking Garnier's Intensive 7 Day Nourishing Hand Cream, it may be my new favorite. I can see this cream being very helpful for when I go back to work. I hope this hand cream becomes available in the States, otherwise I'll have to stock up next time I'm in Sydney. Garnier's hand cream moisturizes really well and lasts fairly long. The packaging and scent are pretty and pretty standard for Garnier. The price is fair as well. If this hand cream is available to you, get it! I love it, I will definitely repurchase this product as soon as I can.