September 30, 2014 | 1741 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - pure&natural cleansing milk

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't sure what to expect with a skin cleanser that had hydrogenated vegetable oil and argan oil in it, but I've been using this product for a week now, and my skin looks great. Surprisingly, my face is not any oilier with using this cleanser.

For a bit of history, I think my skin was getting a bit overstripped from cleansers with salicylic acid in them. I was using Garnier's Pure purifying cleansing gel and Go 360 Clean. My skin was looking tight, so I bought this Nivea cleanser, and the results in look and feel are noticeable.

It's not really a lotion; it's halfway in between a cream and lotion. My face feel hydrated and I give this product bonus points for not making me shine with oil, even though there are two oils in the ingredients!

My powder foundation has good staying power after using this cleanser.

This is the first Nivea product that I've bought, I guess because I have old memories of the name brand with my Mom's blue tins. I'm willing to try their other products now ---- worth delving into!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an effective cleanser for me and I use longlasting foundation. I agree it´s thick, but it hasn´t cause breakouts. My skin is in good condition. great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by marinpap

I bought this instead of vichy purete thermal cleansing milk and it cleanses make up much better and easier. I was afraid it would brake me out but it only smoothed the skin. I always wash my face as I don't like the feeling of lotion or milk on it. But I prefer cleansing milks as wash off cleansers dry the skin. I gave it 4 lippies because it's all not natural though it contains some natural ingredients and it's paraben , silicone, paraffin, free.
I would buy it again for sure as it does the job!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very thick, thicker than some creams :) But great product, no doubt. Paraben, silicone, color and mineral oil free, which is good for skin and it removes all the makeup, leaving your skin soft and supple. I leave it for few minutes and then wash it off or pour it on cotton pad and gently sweep my face. I haven't tried it on my eyes though.