April 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme Finish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Obsessed with the creme finishes!! They apply so much better and last so much longer than the pearl finish lipsticks. Some of my favorite colors from the creme finish line of revlon lipsticks are fire & ice, cherries in the snow and certaintly red.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by kathyjanet

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks in the Creme formula. I have a lot of the Pearl finishes, but I find them too frosty for me. As I get older (& my skin more sensitive), the shimmer/frost in the Pearl formula is starting to irritate my lips. I do not buy a color in the SL lipsticks now unless it is a creme formula, & I've come to really appreciate them. My favorites so far - Primrose (pink), Demure (peach), & Rose Velvet (MLBB).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I wanted to take a minute to separate the SL finishes (haven't done matte yet, cuz I am indifferent to it). The whole reason I wanted to separate the finishes was that I was getting confused about the great reviews. Amass these lipsticks get great reviews. The colors can be very, very pretty. However, I would get one and it would feel awful on me....the color might be pretty but the frost...ugh. Then I realized it was the Pearl finish that was the problem for me. In my opinion however, the Creme finishes have such a timeless (the matte's too) feel. What have I learned about the Super Lustrous lipsticks (IMO) as I have gone through my SL buying rampage? I have learned how much more I prefer the look & feel of the Creme especially over the Pearl finishes. Actually, I no longer purchase a Pearl finish because of the last 5 I have bought have all had glitter or been really frosty (not shimmer...but frost). On my almost 40 yr old face the last thing I want is glitter or frost. But the Creme's are AMAZING. And when everyone is raving about how great Revlon's SL lipsticks are, I get it when I look at the Creme's. The Creme's can give any high end lipstick a run for it's money (probably the matte's too, but I only have one matte). Hope this helps if you are just checking out Revlon's SL lippies.