April 17, 2014 | 987 users online

Scrubs - Freeman - facial exfoliating scrub pink grapefruit

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by marsbars101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i.hate.this.product lol i mean it was great at first, the first time i used it i had NEVER used any type of exfoliant before so i didnt really know what to expect. it did no brighten or even noticeably exfoliate my face and when i rinsed it off i could still feel the grittiness of the scrub on my face. THERE ARE SOOOO MANY BAD INGREDIENTS the smell is probably the only good thing about this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by UrbanShocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is not much of a scrub as it is a face polish. The beads in it are small, but i find it it be suitable as it is gentle on dry/ sensitive skin. I don't think this would be a great for those who have oily or combination skin. Overall i liked it and the smell of the product is delicious!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by potlacedwithcray

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Violet

total waste. the beads are way to small and 'soft'? to actually exfoliate to my needs. i guess for sensitive skinned people this might work well but not for me. my face didnt feel as nice as it does when i use st ives apricot scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Jazmixy

My skin is kinda dry so I tried to look something mild for my skin. I decided to buy this because the other freemans stuff has worked for me. This was so cheap compared on how much product you get. I'm 100 % sadisfied! My skin in good condition, not much of breakouts. The tiny beads this has gently exfoliates and doesn't irritate my skin. Good to use daily, totally recommend this! Oh, and the smell. It's kinda strong, but I love it! Leaves your face feeling fresh!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This product is good as long as you only want a much more mild exfoliating scrub.I really like the product because after the first use wasn't expecting really exfoliating gel scrub.It has tiny beads that break apart easily so it doesn't do a great job at exfoliating.
If you love Grapefruit you will love the smell of this.It really does wake you up so not the best idea to use it at night.I use this as a cleanser and I really do like it so gentle and yet it really works. You do have to really rinse well otherwise your face will be sticky