April 21, 2014 | 974 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Even Better Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by CoconutOwl

Such a cute little jar of concealer.
It is a medium coverage, a kind of hard creamy texture-ish like. It does go on the skin smoothly after a primer and it covers pretty good. I have the shade in Buttermilk, very close match to my skin. It is hard to find a cool/neutural color to match me, because I found most of the concealer would be toward the pinkish side.
I like it because it didn't break me out at all or make the acne worse. It would recommend this to anyone looking for a light or buildable medium coverage.

*my personal opinion when you apply the concealer to stay on the skin better is: Always tap it on the skin with finger rather than rubbing it in. I found using a concealer brush is also effective to build layers to get a better coverage.
:D thanks, hope this helps

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by RuqZy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is really good, it's easy to use, covers really well and easy to apply as well. I'd rather use my fingers to apply as I really can't be bothered washing a brush all the time, plus it's cleaner to use my fingers just incase the brush gets any dirt on it.

Now, the reason why I have given it three stars is because I've just got an allergic reaction to a product from clinique, I recently purchased the 3 step and that was way harsh on my skin. I'd say it was the toner, WHICH contains alcohol, this is REALLY bad for your skin! Moreover, I've noticed whenever I apply this concealer my skin is a little irritated. I'm going to need to wait and see if this concealer is bad for my skin too.

Please, do NOT purchase the 3 step skin care, it's pointless, the benefits are exaggerated and the ingredients are too harsh for sensitive and dry skin. Be careful. You've been warned.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

Being a college student, I was in real need of something to cover my dark circles around my eyes and my acne/acne scars and luckily I ran into this. So I have always been a huge fan of clinique's makeup, I have tried their Acne Solutions foundations, the Even Better foundation, and now their Oil-free Matte foundation, as well as some of their powders. Anyway, I really needed a concealer so I go up to a representative and she easily helped me find one, she re-did all my make up and introduced me to this and I loved the way it covered up a majority of my flaws. Now I can say I have bad acne and scars so not everything is covered up, but for the most part it does such a good job! My dark circles are in check now and a little does go a long way with this product. I also do recommended using a brush to apply, it evens out better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by SarahC1086

This is the BEST concealer I have ever purchased. Make POSITIVELY sure you buy the right shade & purchase a concealer brush to apply it. Do not use your fingers. This concealer hides 60-70% of the dark circles under my eyes. If I ever get a pimple, I cover my entire face in foundation and then go over the pimple with this concealer & then cover my face in loose powder to set it. It's as if I never had a pimple. A little goes a long way with this product so I don't think I will need to be replacing anytime soon. However, when it runs out, I will be purchasing it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by runswthscissors

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This sits in the bottom of my makeup drawer. I've tried to use it every way possible but I can't make it work. It's thick, but the coverage is mediocre. It doesn't blend well and sits in the creases under my eyes, making me look old. It doesn't cover acne, it doesn't even blend to cover mild discoloration or redness around my nose. I dislike the fact that it's in a jar. I scoop a little bit out with a q-tip to try to keep the product clean. Overall it was a waste of money in my opinion. On the other hand, I really love the even better foundation, I had hoped they would work better together.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good, medium coverage concealer IF you can find the right color and IF you are NOT acne-prone. I dont care much for its texture, nor for its coverage wich is medium. It also tends to fade away leaving your discolorations on display. Willl not buy again, I want to find a full coverage, long lasting, non-comedogenic, talc free concealer ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this concealer in Porcelain for my NC15 skin.

Can't argue with the price, it isn't expensive for the quality.
I like the texture/consistency, as it is just thick enough to downplay minor blemishes, and I can use it comfortably under my eyes without it creasing crazily or feeling heavy.
The coverage is medium, IMO. It does the job for my undereye circles and non-serious discolouration on my face, but it isn't sufficient to cover any of my blemishes. It tones down the redness but I find the opacity isn't enough. To cover pimples I'd recommend MAC Studio Finish instead.
The wear time isn't anything to rave about, it's average.
Overall, this is a pretty standard concealer, one of those which if you could only choose one, the formula on this one should do.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by kaitemercer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I bought this concealer in order to attempt to cover the numerous red spots and scarring on my face. Until this purchase, this was a difficult task, and I had not come across something able to do so, and last all day.
Well, my answer came in the form of a small, cute container.
I, for one, love this concealer. It gives great coverage, and doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive skin.
I don't suffer from under eye circles, and many reviews have said how it doesn't help those, but if you're looking for a spot-smothering solution, this is it. :)
For best results, apply under your foundation: dab (don't rub) onto the required area, ideally leave for a minute or two, then layer with foundation etc..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by knbruice

I LOVE this concealer! I have light medium skin with yellow tones and I use Buttermilk color. I love how it isn't overly pink-toned. Yes this concealer is thick but if you apply it right it works wonders. Dab it on your skin, don't rub or smear it! It isn't like a soft cream concealer you can just brush on. I love the full coverage and it matches my skin so well. I love it! The packaging is really nice too and the tiny jar lasts forever because you only need a tiny tiny bit each time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by cheylestar

I really enjoy this concealer. It gives me full coverage and it blends extremely well with clinique foundation. Its not the lightest but it isn't really heavy or thick either. It does not give me any oily skin effects.