September 30, 2014 | 2063 users online

Concealers - Clinique - Even Better Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by volantis

It covered well but tended to slide off a bit and I had to touch up more often than I wished. It didn't cover red tones as well but did great on undereye circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Jordanneeex

Love this product! For anyone interested I have a full review on JTbeautyblog.blogspot.com but overall great product!!x

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Giginessa13

This product is on its way out, so for those of you who like it, get it while you can. I was so excited when I heard they were going to release a potted concealer. It brought me back to my days with Stila, and using that jar concealer. In any event, the Clinique version was a big fail. I'd try to apply it under eyes (not exactly for that area but, hello where do you think we need the most coverage?) and it would be heavy and dry yet not concealing. There was not one flattering tone in the whole bunch. I'm a pale olive tone and I do well with the peach tones (Bobbi Brown's Light Peach for example). Clinique doesn't seem to grasp there is a world beyond yellow or pink undertones. I like their airbrush concealer in medium much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Froozygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not a very bad concealer, but if you want to cover considerable redness then look elsewhere instead. I am NC35 and was given shade 'Hazelnut' which is slightly darker than my skin colour, and when I apply it to bare skin it's a bit visible, but not too bad really if I use powder on top. It does a fairly good job at covering especially if you put a few layers of it. I usually use my fingers for heavier coverage-not too hygenic, I know... I've tried it under eyes too (to cover dark circles) and it actually does a pretty good job without looking cackey or drying the area. Probably not HG concealer, but I would buy again - it looks much better than pthe concealers I've used anyway.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by CoconutOwl

Such a cute little jar of concealer.
It is a medium coverage, a kind of hard creamy texture-ish like. It does go on the skin smoothly after a primer and it covers pretty good. I have the shade in Buttermilk, very close match to my skin. It is hard to find a cool/neutural color to match me, because I found most of the concealer would be toward the pinkish side.
I like it because it didn't break me out at all or make the acne worse. It would recommend this to anyone looking for a light or buildable medium coverage.

*my personal opinion when you apply the concealer to stay on the skin better is: Always tap it on the skin with finger rather than rubbing it in. I found using a concealer brush is also effective to build layers to get a better coverage.
:D thanks, hope this helps

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 7:31:00 PM More reviews by RuqZy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer is really good, it's easy to use, covers really well and easy to apply as well. I'd rather use my fingers to apply as I really can't be bothered washing a brush all the time, plus it's cleaner to use my fingers just incase the brush gets any dirt on it.

Now, the reason why I have given it three stars is because I've just got an allergic reaction to a product from clinique, I recently purchased the 3 step and that was way harsh on my skin. I'd say it was the toner, WHICH contains alcohol, this is REALLY bad for your skin! Moreover, I've noticed whenever I apply this concealer my skin is a little irritated. I'm going to need to wait and see if this concealer is bad for my skin too.

Please, do NOT purchase the 3 step skin care, it's pointless, the benefits are exaggerated and the ingredients are too harsh for sensitive and dry skin. Be careful. You've been warned.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by jaaanet2

Being a college student, I was in real need of something to cover my dark circles around my eyes and my acne/acne scars and luckily I ran into this. So I have always been a huge fan of clinique's makeup, I have tried their Acne Solutions foundations, the Even Better foundation, and now their Oil-free Matte foundation, as well as some of their powders. Anyway, I really needed a concealer so I go up to a representative and she easily helped me find one, she re-did all my make up and introduced me to this and I loved the way it covered up a majority of my flaws. Now I can say I have bad acne and scars so not everything is covered up, but for the most part it does such a good job! My dark circles are in check now and a little does go a long way with this product. I also do recommended using a brush to apply, it evens out better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by SarahC1086

This is the BEST concealer I have ever purchased. Make POSITIVELY sure you buy the right shade & purchase a concealer brush to apply it. Do not use your fingers. This concealer hides 60-70% of the dark circles under my eyes. If I ever get a pimple, I cover my entire face in foundation and then go over the pimple with this concealer & then cover my face in loose powder to set it. It's as if I never had a pimple. A little goes a long way with this product so I don't think I will need to be replacing anytime soon. However, when it runs out, I will be purchasing it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by runswthscissors

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This sits in the bottom of my makeup drawer. I've tried to use it every way possible but I can't make it work. It's thick, but the coverage is mediocre. It doesn't blend well and sits in the creases under my eyes, making me look old. It doesn't cover acne, it doesn't even blend to cover mild discoloration or redness around my nose. I dislike the fact that it's in a jar. I scoop a little bit out with a q-tip to try to keep the product clean. Overall it was a waste of money in my opinion. On the other hand, I really love the even better foundation, I had hoped they would work better together.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Juno77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good, medium coverage concealer IF you can find the right color and IF you are NOT acne-prone. I dont care much for its texture, nor for its coverage wich is medium. It also tends to fade away leaving your discolorations on display. Willl not buy again, I want to find a full coverage, long lasting, non-comedogenic, talc free concealer ;)