October 23, 2014 | 1800 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Napoleon Perdis - Mattifying Mineral Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by snowflake91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing for oily skin, I use it under liquid just in the t zone area and in summer I use it all over and as a finishing powder on top. I think it's essential if I'm only wearing powder foundation, no liquid primer I've found works properly and if I don't use a primer then my powder foundation sticks to all my uneven patches. Love this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this as an alternative to their auto pilot primer (too much vitamin E can be a bad reaction for me). Looks good with liquid foundation on top and definitely made my skin a little more perfect with the pores that I struggle with on a daily basis. You only need a small amount and a regular powder brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by cakefaceangie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is meant to be a primer but it can also be used after foundation. I generally use it after. Love it, controls my oils, sets my makeup, and keeps my skin matte, I take this product with me everywhere to touch up especially on more humid or warmer days, a staple in my makeup kit!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by gcordovaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was at Ulta wanting to try a new powder that would keep my skin matte. The lady at Ulta introduced me to this brand and applied the powder and foundation. She convinced me so much so I bought it! Throughout the day my skin was matte, by the end of the day I was a little shiny but not so much not like other powders to do to me. Its honestly one of the best powders I've ever used and I have pretty oily skin and I wanted something to not make me look as shiny by the end of day and it does a good job at it and I don't have to apply again throughout the day. As of now I am on my second one already! Love this product so much! I recommend it to anyone who has oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by notagoodidea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best primer for my super oily skin I've ever found. Perfect amount of minerals dispense each time from spill proof container much like the BE minerals. Brush on oily areas then apply foundation minerals. I get up to 4 hrs. of matte. That is amazing for me! New at Ulta. This isn't the Auto Pilot goop in the tube that everybody HATES. Must Have More.