April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Napoleon Perdis - Mattifying Mineral Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by gcordovaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was at Ulta wanting to try a new powder that would keep my skin matte. The lady at Ulta introduced me to this brand and applied the powder and foundation. She convinced me so much so I bought it! Throughout the day my skin was matte, by the end of the day I was a little shiny but not so much not like other powders to do to me. Its honestly one of the best powders I've ever used and I have pretty oily skin and I wanted something to not make me look as shiny by the end of day and it does a good job at it and I don't have to apply again throughout the day. As of now I am on my second one already! Love this product so much! I recommend it to anyone who has oily skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by notagoodidea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best primer for my super oily skin I've ever found. Perfect amount of minerals dispense each time from spill proof container much like the BE minerals. Brush on oily areas then apply foundation minerals. I get up to 4 hrs. of matte. That is amazing for me! New at Ulta. This isn't the Auto Pilot goop in the tube that everybody HATES. Must Have More.