August 28, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by AtomicPlaygirl

I've been using this lotion for about 5 months and I love it! Rich but not heavy on the skin, smells great, and super cheap. Makes skin glowy too. Use it every morning after my shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Update: I added another lippie because this performs differently when it's in a different environment. I think it's hygroscopic, meaning it attracts water molecules to it. At the time I wrote this review I was in a very dry desert climate. Returning back to where I live which is very moist and Mediterranean, this lotion makes my skin moist and almost sticky. Definitely more hydrating now. Strange how this can change based on area.

I set out to buy the Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion. That lotion has a 4.1 rating and 260 reviews on MUA (at the time of this review). I went to my local walmart where I heard you could buy a big bottle for cheap. I couldn't find the deep conditioning lotion, only the Cocoa Radiant one. I'm wondering if they no longer are manufacturing the deep conditioning one, because I can't even find it on the Vaseline website. And are the ingredients the same?

Anyways, this lotion is a decent lotion, I think it sinks in pretty well and doesn't leave a sticky residue. I like the smell, it is pleasant and soft and perfect before bed time. I am knocking 2 lippies down because I don't think it moisturizes that well, as my skin is a little dry and itchy still, and also because of a the parabens and DMDM HYDANTOIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaKathryn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tend to be very picky when it comes to body moisturizers. I like something that is very hydrating, smells nice (but not too strong), but also sinks into my skin really fast and doesn't leave me with that greasy feeling that some moisturizers leave. This product has all those attributes! I have repurchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. It is also cheap so thats a definite plus :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love cocoa butter. I wanted something that would moisturize my skin. When I applied this on, the texture of the lotion was fluid and absorbed easily. It leaves a pleasant cocoa scent though some might think it is too strong. A good moisturizer but not the best

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by f4wn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice lotion. The smell is great, and it really does leave your skin soft. I had some irritation on my legs, and they were patchy, red, and itchy. After using this, they were instantly soothed after one application! I like that it has caramel in it which is what makes the skin glow. It doesn't matter what color your skin is, it definitely makes it much more healthy looking. I just bought it yesterday and can find nothing wrong it, but I'll update in a week. Bottom line: I recommend this lotion 100 % for all over body use! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

PROS:
*the price is awesome. got mine for 5 bucks at target (by the way, i got the 600 ml size)
*the smell is delicious. Not overpowering or chocolate-y smelling. Nice cocoa smell that lasts.
*texture is creamy but not greasy.
*absorbs fast into my skin and leaves my skin moisturized and soft.
*LOVE the pump bottle. Easy to get the perfect amount and not messy.
*VERY easy to find. I've seen this at walgreens, cvs, walmart, target, kmart, ect. Every place has it!

CONS:
NONE!

Additional comments: I used to use the Curel lotions for my body but after I ran out of my last one I tried this out of curiosity. I think I found my new favorite body moisturizer. Everything about it is great. If this ever came of the market I would cry but I don't see that happening any time soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i'm really into my body lotions at the moment and i am so pleased i picked this one up.

i got mine on offer at boots for couple of pounds for 400 ml. this is so inexpensive and will last me a long time.

the smell is lovely, really sweet and creamy scent.
i like the consistency, it is thick and feels rich on the skin. it does not make skin greasy though, which is a massive plus in my opinion. it sinks right into the skin leaving it soft, smelling good, smooth and feeling healthy!

i will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like it a lor because of the nice fragrance & it does have a lot of moisture but not enough if you have really dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 3:58:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion so much. It's moisturizing without being greasy, and I can never get sick of the smell. It leaves my skin with a glow, especially if I use the same brand's cocoa butter vaseline with it. Non-clogging, improves skin over time, and does what it says it'll do on the bottle. Yup, I can dig it. I will (and have) repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

Probably my favorite lotion of all time. I love how I can slather it on and it never feels greasy or too thick. The smell is nice, it's not overpowering at all. Very cheap as well. I will repurchase.