August 28, 2014 | 829 users online

Cleansers - Elisha Coy - BB All-In-One Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by at77339

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this cleanser for a year now. Since cleansing oil broke me out so bad no matter what brand i tried I had to find a replacement and this one has been good to my skin so far. I use it the same way as cleansing oil to remove makeup and sunscreen and wash it again with nature face wash with neem oil and my skin is acne free now, just have one or two tiny pimples at that time of the month. I don't have to wear makeup every day any more, just moisturizer, eye cream, sunblock and I'm out of the door. Awesome :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 9:06:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

If this had been my first All-in-one BB cleanser, I probably wouldn't try another again. This smells divine: mandarin and some kind of blossom - very luxurious smell. BUT, this doesn't do what it's supposed to. I don't know if it took off all of my face makeup (powder foundation, bronzer and blush) because I wear such a small amount, but it for sure didn't take off my eyeliner and mascara (my makeup isn't from Elisha Coy though). I noticed that this made my face very smooth, so maybe it has some kind of chemical exfoliants in it. This may not be for those with very dry skin though - it feels a little like it takes oil away to some degree. It's a good cleanser, but NOT something you should use instead of makeup remover.
I have another cleanser: the Skin79 BB Cleanser, and it actually DOES take off all of my makeup - even the waterproof one. It doesn't smell particularly nice, but it works. I olso have a Mony Moly Floria BB Cleanser, which also is very good at removing my makeup.
I would recommend this not as an all-in-one cleanser, but rather as a regular soapy wash. If you need a regular soapy face wash, you're OK with the price and love to have nice smelling products - go for it! If you actually want an all-in-one cleanser and smells don't really bother you, I would rather recommend the Skin79 BB Cleanser or Tony Moly.
Right now I said that I wouldn't repurchase, because I already have enough soapy face cleansers, but maybe I'll buy it for my sister. It's not really that expensive since it lasts a loooong time though - just take a small pea-sized amount and foam it up in your hands before putting it on your face.