September 21, 2014 | 1645 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Elenita55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

If you need ONE concealer brush, then THIS IS THE ONE!
Blends beautifully all different textures of concealer, contours all the intricate curves of the eye area perfectly. I especially love it with my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ( a rather dense and thick concealer). This brush is able to thin out my thick concealer just so, doesn't wipe off the product off the area, blends it "into" skin. I apply product with this brush using "stippling" and "small circles".

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Jenefour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Idk why this brush is so amazing, but it is. I was hesitant to spend 'so much money' on a concealer brush, but it's worth every penny. I'm impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by audreyhintz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Can't say too much about this other than ITS AMAZING AND I CANNOT LIVE WITH OUT THIS BRUSH! I've used my fingers I've used multiple brushes for blending out my concealer until I found this beauty! The bristles are soft enough to the delicate eye area but it's not too dense just enough to blend out your concealer beautifully! I don't swipe when I blend, I tap and blend so it gives me a better coverage. I use MACs prolongwear concealer in NC15 and they work great together! I don't remember the exact price it think it was somewhere around 25 when I purchased it around 7 months ago, but I would have paid anything because this brush is seriously AMAZING!! Highly highly highly recommend this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WORTH THE HYPE! Blends undereye concealer like a dream. The price tag is a bit hefty, but I foung mine on eBay for about half the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush - it makes applying concealer fast and flawless. It blends the concealer really well. Works great for the undereye area, and the larger size makes it easy to use for other areas of the face as well. I also like the heft of the handle - I think it makes it easier to control than other concealer brushes I've tried. I use this brush every time I apply concealer now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

This brush is amazing for concealer! It's dense enough to build coverage quickly but not so dense that it's uncomfortable for use around the eye. It's larger than the traditional size concealer brush but that's a good thing because a I can finish my concealing in half the time. I like that sephora brushes come with a case now because I can throw this in my makeup bag and not worry about it coming in contact with an liner that's cap may have come off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by j_drage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush to blend my It Cosmetics under eye concealer and it is phenomenal! It is the perfect size and blends the thick formula so well. I love how the Sephora Pro brushes have the plastic covering that is perfect for travel. Well worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Junkie1

I used to apply concealer with my fingers until my 21 year old niece suggested this product to me. Great brush, money well spent. Not only does it prevent creasing but it applies evenly and I use less concealer.

I wash it once a week with a small dollop of Dawn Dishwashing soap. It's a win-win situation, no need for an expensive brush cleanser and every time I buy this soap I help (in a small way) a company that has for over 30 years, been an important part of rescuing and releasing more than 75,000 animals affected by oil pollution.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing amazing amazing, seriously why didn't I discover this sooner?? I use a heavy concealer that always goes into my fine lines under the eye, since I started using this brush it stopped happening! Whoooooo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sephoraís #57 concealer brush is the best thing Iíve used to apply concealer. This bristles arenít too dense or too stiff and the shape is just right for the undereye area.
I use liquid wand concealers and itís perfect for this formula. No streaking and blends out the concealer flawlessly. I havenít tried it with any heavier cream formulas although I suspect a denser brush would work better for that.
This brush could also be used to contour the nose area or under the cheekbones with powder or a light cream formula.
Best of all, thereís no shedding and no stray hairs left behind after Iíve applied my concealer.
Definitely worth the price tag and then some.