October 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by SanFranGirl

So far - my HG concealer brush. I loved it so much, I got two of them (just being paranoid if it gets discontinued)

I adore this brush, if you ever wonder whether you need it - give it a try whenever you are at Sephora. It is synthetic yet super soft and dense. I find it to do an amazing "airbrush" work for blending any type of a concealer you might have (be it liquid or a cream texture).

This brush doesn't shed and dries quite fast after you wash it. I use a simple shampoo or a liquid soap to clean it - nothing fancy yet works brilliant.

If you want more thoughts on #57 head to the blog review below:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by genabena

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Concealer Brush is AMAZING! I can't believe I've gone so long without it! It's soft, it doesn't absorb much of the product, so it helps to not waste to much product. I use this primarily for my under eyes, but I will use it for other areas that need concealing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by MES

Hands down, the best concealer brush ever. It looks nothing like a traditional concealer brush and gets the job done beautifully. No more packed on cakey concealer, this blends even heavy concealer seamlessly and undetectably into the skin. I love that this comes with a brush guard, great bonus. Seriously the right brushes make all the difference, and you don't need a lot of them just a few good ones. I would recommend this brush to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by yamna1

Excellent genius brush although a lot of brushes dont work for me even some of sephoras pro airbrush ones but this baby is good. But dont know why theyre designing the brushes so longgg!! its hard to fit in and takes up too much space in travel pouches!!! please reduce the sizes i feel like breaking it in half.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Elenita55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

If you need ONE concealer brush, then THIS IS THE ONE!
Blends beautifully all different textures of concealer, contours all the intricate curves of the eye area perfectly. I especially love it with my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ( a rather dense and thick concealer). This brush is able to thin out my thick concealer just so, doesn't wipe off the product off the area, blends it "into" skin. I apply product with this brush using "stippling" and "small circles".

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Jenefour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Idk why this brush is so amazing, but it is. I was hesitant to spend 'so much money' on a concealer brush, but it's worth every penny. I'm impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by audreyhintz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Can't say too much about this other than ITS AMAZING AND I CANNOT LIVE WITH OUT THIS BRUSH! I've used my fingers I've used multiple brushes for blending out my concealer until I found this beauty! The bristles are soft enough to the delicate eye area but it's not too dense just enough to blend out your concealer beautifully! I don't swipe when I blend, I tap and blend so it gives me a better coverage. I use MACs prolongwear concealer in NC15 and they work great together! I don't remember the exact price it think it was somewhere around 25 when I purchased it around 7 months ago, but I would have paid anything because this brush is seriously AMAZING!! Highly highly highly recommend this brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WORTH THE HYPE! Blends undereye concealer like a dream. The price tag is a bit hefty, but I foung mine on eBay for about half the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush - it makes applying concealer fast and flawless. It blends the concealer really well. Works great for the undereye area, and the larger size makes it easy to use for other areas of the face as well. I also like the heft of the handle - I think it makes it easier to control than other concealer brushes I've tried. I use this brush every time I apply concealer now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

This brush is amazing for concealer! It's dense enough to build coverage quickly but not so dense that it's uncomfortable for use around the eye. It's larger than the traditional size concealer brush but that's a good thing because a I can finish my concealing in half the time. I like that sephora brushes come with a case now because I can throw this in my makeup bag and not worry about it coming in contact with an liner that's cap may have come off.