Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

4.9

on 3/30/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i was looking for a brush with this exact size and shape for the undereye area when I came across this at Sephora. So far works great for buffing in undereye concealer, but also found it works for an eyeshadow blender as well (when working with a hard-to-blend shadow). Don't like using the same brush for light and dark for obvious reasons so may have to get another. The bristles are nice and soft with just the right density. My only complaint is that I wish it were shorter, or came in a travel size. Bottom line: love this brush and use it daily for undereye concealer and occasionally for blending eyeshadow.

on 1/29/2015 12:28:00 PM

I love this brush. It makes concealer application fast and easy. I've generally been happy with Sephora brushes, and the Pro line is especially good.

on 1/29/2015 11:07:00 AM

This is an awesome concealer brush. I can't believe how nicely and flawlessly it applies the concealer under my eyes. Where has this been my entire life? It is sheer perfection! Love it!!

on 1/26/2015 10:41:00 AM

I have so many concealer brushes and was not so crazy about any of them until this one came into my life. This is my favorite concealer brush of all time. The size of it makes it easy to use and quicker than any other brush. I absolutely love this brush.

on 12/14/2014 1:47:00 PM

Love this brush. Was skeptical when the makeup artist used it on me because it is much larger than other concealer brushes I have purchased in the past. It is fabulous though, does not shed (my number 1 makeup brush pet peeve) and helps to blend concealer so it is non-visible. I also love the carrying case it came in. So useful for storage and if you are traveling.

on 12/2/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked this brush at first, well...loved it at first, then I started using it less and less. Kind of sheered out the concealer too much. The MAC 224 is THE holy grail concealer brush. MAC 224 gives a more flawless/smooth finish, blends better, does not sheer out the opacity of your concealer, gets in to harder to reach areas, less creasing during the day, and is over all higher quality. Some magic in the MAC 224. So I will not buy this brush again, wasted my money on it since I found a better replacement. Lesson learned not to always buy in to the MUA top rated products. Overall, better than most concealer brushes but not as good as MAC's.

on 11/28/2014 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This brush is the only concealer brush I've ever liked! Dense, soft, fluffy and perfect for blending undereye concealer for an airbrushed finish.

on 11/22/2014 5:35:00 PM

Most concealer brushes are flat and the hairs tend to get stuck together, not doing much. This one's terrific. Airbrushes concealer, just like it promises. Going to get a back-up just in case. Amazing that other brush manufacturers haven't been producing similar products but this one's great.

on 10/16/2014 1:17:00 PM

So far - my HG concealer brush. I loved it so much, I got two of them (just being paranoid if it gets discontinued)

I adore this brush, if you ever wonder whether you need it - give it a try whenever you are at Sephora. It is synthetic yet super soft and dense. I find it to do an amazing "airbrush" work for blending any type of a concealer you might have (be it liquid or a cream texture).

This brush doesn't shed and dries quite fast after you wash it. I use a simple shampoo or a liquid soap to clean it - nothing fancy yet works brilliant.

If you want more thoughts on #57 head to the blog review below:

on 10/3/2014 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This Concealer Brush is AMAZING! I can't believe I've gone so long without it! It's soft, it doesn't absorb much of the product, so it helps to not waste to much product. I use this primarily for my under eyes, but I will use it for other areas that need concealing.

Popular Makeup Brushes