July 30, 2014 | 1764 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by rchiariello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WORTH THE HYPE! Blends undereye concealer like a dream. The price tag is a bit hefty, but I foung mine on eBay for about half the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush - it makes applying concealer fast and flawless. It blends the concealer really well. Works great for the undereye area, and the larger size makes it easy to use for other areas of the face as well. I also like the heft of the handle - I think it makes it easier to control than other concealer brushes I've tried. I use this brush every time I apply concealer now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

This brush is amazing for concealer! It's dense enough to build coverage quickly but not so dense that it's uncomfortable for use around the eye. It's larger than the traditional size concealer brush but that's a good thing because a I can finish my concealing in half the time. I like that sephora brushes come with a case now because I can throw this in my makeup bag and not worry about it coming in contact with an liner that's cap may have come off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:57:00 AM More reviews by j_drage

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush to blend my It Cosmetics under eye concealer and it is phenomenal! It is the perfect size and blends the thick formula so well. I love how the Sephora Pro brushes have the plastic covering that is perfect for travel. Well worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Junkie1

I used to apply concealer with my fingers until my 21 year old niece suggested this product to me. Great brush, money well spent. Not only does it prevent creasing but it applies evenly and I use less concealer.

I wash it once a week with a small dollop of Dawn Dishwashing soap. It's a win-win situation, no need for an expensive brush cleanser and every time I buy this soap I help (in a small way) a company that has for over 30 years, been an important part of rescuing and releasing more than 75,000 animals affected by oil pollution.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing amazing amazing, seriously why didn't I discover this sooner?? I use a heavy concealer that always goes into my fine lines under the eye, since I started using this brush it stopped happening! Whoooooo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sephoraís #57 concealer brush is the best thing Iíve used to apply concealer. This bristles arenít too dense or too stiff and the shape is just right for the undereye area.
I use liquid wand concealers and itís perfect for this formula. No streaking and blends out the concealer flawlessly. I havenít tried it with any heavier cream formulas although I suspect a denser brush would work better for that.
This brush could also be used to contour the nose area or under the cheekbones with powder or a light cream formula.
Best of all, thereís no shedding and no stray hairs left behind after Iíve applied my concealer.
Definitely worth the price tag and then some.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Best investment I have ever made. I have always used my fingers to apply concealer and have never found the need to use a brush. However I stumbled upon this brush while reading someone's blog and decided to just take a chance as she wrote a raving review on it and how much of a difference it makes.

It seriously does! My concealer goes on seamlessly into my skin and blends the concealer into the skin to perfection. It really gives the airbrush effect and it works on any concealer! Even the hardest to blend one will blend effortlessly with this brush. It's really that good.

It's quite pricey but worth the investment! I even bought a backup in case my current one falls apart or I lost it. Of course I'm not saying the quality isn't good, in fact it's excellent. I have used it many times and washed it several times and it hasn't shed a single hair or went out of shape. I'm just paranoid and need a backup as it has become a holy grail brush and makeup application is not as good without this baby.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Way better than fingers. I avoided concealer brushes for years. Couldn't stand how streaky and unblended my concealer application would be. Fingers were my only option and I was satisfied with the results, until, I stumbled upon this great brush. It is absolutely amazing. Now that I've found this perfect gem, applying concealer has been so much faster and easier. It is on the large side which I find ideal for covering large areas of the face including the under eye area. It's extremely soft and gentle. Very densely packed, which, makes it perfect for picking up and blending concealer products.

I use this brush with my Makeup Forever Full Cover concealer to cover post acne spots and for the under eye area. For covering spots, I stipple only. Since, the full cover concealer dries really fast, that technique allows me to work fast, gives great coverage, and helps me to distribute the product evenly. Now, for the under eye area, I stipple the product on first, then, buff it out quickly. The end result is a smooth, well blended, airbrushed finish. Love this brush. Money well spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jreilly22

I actually work for Sephora, and I just have to say, this is absolutely the first brush I grab. It is my go-to for every client, and I have yet to meet a client who hasn't agreed with me about loving the brush! This is a must-have even for those who don't have a dialy beauty routine. It's best for concealer, but you could even use it around other areas of your face too! Everyone must purchase one of these!