Sephora Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

4.9

on 8/11/2015 6:27:00 PM

Great brush for under eye concealer application and wider areas such as around the nose and chin. Blends nicely and bristles are of good quality.

This brush is really good. It blends well and doesn't smudge.

on 8/3/2015 12:27:00 PM

Very soft, high quality brush. Blends really well and doesn't leave you looking streaky. Definitely recommend!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This brush is by far the best brush I have ever owned. Although it is the most I've spent on a small brush ($30 CAD), it is still relatively cheap compared to the amazing quality!

This brush is extremely soft and has a long handle for added control in the distribution of concealer. I use this brush mostly for under-eye concealing, but sometimes I will also use it on the sides of my nose or on larger areas of discolouration on my face if I don't use foundation. It leaves you with a true airbrushed finish, and has proven itself worthy of every concealer I own. It definitely works the best with the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer under my eyes - WOW, the results are amazing.

It comes with a protector case, which is a very nice bonus, although I'm taking one lippie off of packaging just because the clasps on the case don't stay on very well. I also have washed this brush and no bristles came out and it kept its shape perfectly without much work.

Overall, this brush is amazing. Thank you Sephora!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have to say, I'm surprised this has so many glowing reviews. I feel like this large of a brush makes it hard to apply concealer in controlled motions and I also feel like it isn't quite soft enough for blending (natural bristle 217 style brushes are definitely my preference there).

It's just meh. I'll keep mine but I certainly won't purchase doubles like I do with all my favorites.

on 3/30/2015 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i was looking for a brush with this exact size and shape for the undereye area when I came across this at Sephora. So far works great for buffing in undereye concealer, but also found it works for an eyeshadow blender as well (when working with a hard-to-blend shadow). Don't like using the same brush for light and dark for obvious reasons so may have to get another. The bristles are nice and soft with just the right density. My only complaint is that I wish it were shorter, or came in a travel size. Bottom line: love this brush and use it daily for undereye concealer and occasionally for blending eyeshadow.

on 1/29/2015 12:28:00 PM

I love this brush. It makes concealer application fast and easy. I've generally been happy with Sephora brushes, and the Pro line is especially good.

on 1/29/2015 11:07:00 AM

This is an awesome concealer brush. I can't believe how nicely and flawlessly it applies the concealer under my eyes. Where has this been my entire life? It is sheer perfection! Love it!!

on 1/26/2015 10:41:00 AM

I have so many concealer brushes and was not so crazy about any of them until this one came into my life. This is my favorite concealer brush of all time. The size of it makes it easy to use and quicker than any other brush. I absolutely love this brush.

on 12/14/2014 1:47:00 PM

Love this brush. Was skeptical when the makeup artist used it on me because it is much larger than other concealer brushes I have purchased in the past. It is fabulous though, does not shed (my number 1 makeup brush pet peeve) and helps to blend concealer so it is non-visible. I also love the carrying case it came in. So useful for storage and if you are traveling.