December 20, 2014 | 1809 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Pro Airbrush Concealer Brush # 57

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Lizc0002

Love this brush. Was skeptical when the makeup artist used it on me because it is much larger than other concealer brushes I have purchased in the past. It is fabulous though, does not shed (my number 1 makeup brush pet peeve) and helps to blend concealer so it is non-visible. I also love the carrying case it came in. So useful for storage and if you are traveling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by scarattina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this brush at first, well...loved it at first, then I started using it less and less. Kind of sheered out the concealer too much. The MAC 224 is THE holy grail concealer brush. MAC 224 gives a more flawless/smooth finish, blends better, does not sheer out the opacity of your concealer, gets in to harder to reach areas, less creasing during the day, and is over all higher quality. Some magic in the MAC 224. So I will not buy this brush again, wasted my money on it since I found a better replacement. Lesson learned not to always buy in to the MUA top rated products. Overall, better than most concealer brushes but not as good as MAC's.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by JPerezSP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Leaves your skin looking flawless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This brush is the only concealer brush I've ever liked! Dense, soft, fluffy and perfect for blending undereye concealer for an airbrushed finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Most concealer brushes are flat and the hairs tend to get stuck together, not doing much. This one's terrific. Airbrushes concealer, just like it promises. Going to get a back-up just in case. Amazing that other brush manufacturers haven't been producing similar products but this one's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by SanFranGirl

So far - my HG concealer brush. I loved it so much, I got two of them (just being paranoid if it gets discontinued)

I adore this brush, if you ever wonder whether you need it - give it a try whenever you are at Sephora. It is synthetic yet super soft and dense. I find it to do an amazing "airbrush" work for blending any type of a concealer you might have (be it liquid or a cream texture).

This brush doesn't shed and dries quite fast after you wash it. I use a simple shampoo or a liquid soap to clean it - nothing fancy yet works brilliant.

If you want more thoughts on #57 head to the blog review below:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by genabena

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This Concealer Brush is AMAZING! I can't believe I've gone so long without it! It's soft, it doesn't absorb much of the product, so it helps to not waste to much product. I use this primarily for my under eyes, but I will use it for other areas that need concealing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by MES

Hands down, the best concealer brush ever. It looks nothing like a traditional concealer brush and gets the job done beautifully. No more packed on cakey concealer, this blends even heavy concealer seamlessly and undetectably into the skin. I love that this comes with a brush guard, great bonus. Seriously the right brushes make all the difference, and you don't need a lot of them just a few good ones. I would recommend this brush to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by yamna1

Excellent genius brush although a lot of brushes dont work for me even some of sephoras pro airbrush ones but this baby is good. But dont know why theyre designing the brushes so longgg!! its hard to fit in and takes up too much space in travel pouches!!! please reduce the sizes i feel like breaking it in half.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Elenita55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

If you need ONE concealer brush, then THIS IS THE ONE!
Blends beautifully all different textures of concealer, contours all the intricate curves of the eye area perfectly. I especially love it with my Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ( a rather dense and thick concealer). This brush is able to thin out my thick concealer just so, doesn't wipe off the product off the area, blends it "into" skin. I apply product with this brush using "stippling" and "small circles".

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No