September 23, 2014 | 1965 users online

Mascara - Boots - No7 Extreme Length Sensitive

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by LauraUK

The only thing that is Extreme about this mascara are its overstated claims about lash lengthening. If you have long lashes with blonde tips, any mascara will show you how long they really are. This one does nothing to enhance eyelashes that are dark to the tips, and certainly does not make them look 'Extreme'. That said, it is a decent, every day mascara which just about lasts a working day. The brush is one of those small barrels with spines - they smart if you jab them onto your eyelid, but my eyes have been fine surrounded by the product itself, so I consider the sensitive box satisfactorily ticked. Just don't bother with this one if you fancy huge smoky kitten eyes after using, because you will not get them here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

RIS in Black, not because I have sensitive eyes or any problems with most mascara but because I can't resist a chance to try out a new one.

This mascara doesn't separate every lash as well as my favorite (Lash Exact), but it certainly coats every micrometer of the finest, wispiest very tip of each eyelash and the result is pretty lush.

It wears very well, until it's done wearing. By which I mean, the first day I put it on, I took a nap a couple hours later, and woke up with my mascara looking like it was just applied. Impressive, but that evening I was at the mall and looked in a mirror to see my mascara literally flaking off (I've never had this happen before but my eyes were surrounded with unmistakable, liberal specks of black). So, I keep in mind its lifespan when I put it on, and I don't expect it to go all day *and* all night for me. During that span it will stay on through thick and thin and used with the ELF lash curler it makes my eyes look as big as dinner plates.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by OPLALS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in Black. It comes in a silver tube.

I've never had a sensitivity problem to mascara before, using conventional mascara, but this product intended for sensitive eyes made my eyes sting! Not a good start.

It also smudged quite badly by the end of the day. Not volumizing either, though I wasn't expecting that.

The only good thing I can say about this is the brush separated the lashes well - there was no clumping.