November 23, 2014 | 864 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Colorstay - 12 hour Eyeshadow Quad in Brazen Revlon Eye Shadow

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by ksoccer8

This palette does not i repeat does NOT have good pigmentation. I am a huge makeup fan but i was not at all impressed by this palette. There are much better drugstore eyeshadows out there! Save your money!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree, this is a fantastic quad and the colors are long lasting. I love the peach on lids and the shimmery brown on the crease.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Kind of surprised by the other review and wonder if she got a bad batch? I love this quad! You get a shimmery beige, a satin peach, a shimmery golden color and a satin medium brown shade. My only complaint is when you open it, the pans are all different sizes. The one it suggests for your lid is smaller than the highlight shade. Pretty dumb, but I've also seen that in higher end eye shadows. My favorite colors are the peach for the lid, and the shimmery golden/bronze in the crease. Great color payoff, no chunky sparkles and it lasts well with a primer. Very complimentary shades to each other, which you don't always find in a quad.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by laurore44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I owned and used several of the old-formula Colorstay quads, and so I didn't hesitate to purchase this quad in the new packaging.

Unfortunately, I was very disappointed in the quality of the new formulation. Seriously, I've used $1 shadows that were better than this.

The shadows are very powdery. I had to apply very heavily to get any color (and I'm not one of those people who insists on high pigmentation). And although the shadows don't look overly glittery in the pan, I ended up with glitter fallout on my face.

I'd say, save your money and buy some e.l.f. singles instead.

On the positive side, I will say that the shadows are not ashy-looking (which is a problem I experience often with powder shadows). And they are easy to blend. But they just don't show up very well on the lids.

As for lasting power, I used them over a primer and still had some minor creasing, which is not unusual for me. I'd say these last as well as any average shadow.