Smashbox Endless

on 9/22/2012 4:05:00 AM

This is a very pretty lipgloss that the Smashbox Sales Associate sold me when i was attending a smashbox makeup event at nordstroms. i purchased my HG smashbox foundation and then this. The look that we were going for is a natural look and this gloss helped achieve that because it's subtly pretty - not a deep plum but not in your face red but more a muted plum. It makes your lips look nice without being overdone but you look polished for sure when wearing it. It's nice for work or for the day time. I enjoy it very much and always have it in my purse. But I probably won't purchase again because I want to try other colors that are more bold and can purchase this color for a cheaper price at the Drugstore brands.

on 9/1/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This colour is surprising and unusual. It's a slightly mauvey light plum colour but its very pretty on. It's one of the longwear glosses so it's long lasting. I pair this with mac syrup lipstick and they compliment one another perfectly. I would definitely recommend as an alternative to pink.