April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 06

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I love the color of this lipstick but I cant stand the smell!! It smells like candles or something lol and I can still smell it after I apply the lipstick :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by dianaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great lipstick but color looks horrible on me. NC37 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by daisysteiner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Colourful eye makeup doesn't really suit me, so I wanted to try a bright lip, and this lipstick is proving to be an excellent choice. The very flattering shade could be described as "hot pink meets coral". It creates a gorgeous contrast with my dark hair, looks great against fair AND tanned skin and doesn't make my teeth look yellow.

The product lasts quite long, but it's not too drying and wears off pretty evenly. I also appreciate that the finish is not shiny.

Last but not least, I like the black matte packaging, it's elegant and quite sturdy, the cap doesn't just fall off all the time. If anything, Rimmel could get rid of the cheap smell of their lipsticks, but I understand that most drugstore makeup brands are essentially targeted at teens.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by LauraDB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a gorgeous BRIGHT colour. My first Rimmel lipstick and I am so impressed. I did find it somewhat drying on the lips, but I have very dry skin so it was to be expected. The amazing colour was worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 12:56:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Picked this one up during a sale at walgreens, there was just like 4 left and this one was misplaced somewhere else and got happy when the color was bright, the ones left were dull colors. I love this black packaging more than the red one, the signature stands out more and looks so classy. Well I am so happy this color is so pretty!! the formula is not drying at all. I want more colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first of the Kate Moss collection I've bought and it definitely WON'T be the last!! This is a very pigmented bright pink, almost fuscia colour that compliments my very fair, very cool skin tone amazingly...possibly the most complimentary colour I've ever owned! It's a creme finish that doesn't accent dry lips, though I do recommend using lip balm underneath. This colour wakes up my entire face and makes my eyes pop; absolutely love it and will def repurchase!! P.S. Bought it for $5.49 CAD at SDM.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Loving the Kate Moss collection - wish there were more shades I'm into. This shade is a nice deep hot pink with a creamy nearly matte finish. It goes on smelling like cherry at first, color last fairly well, and stays moist and bright. The tops click on tightly and I dig the matte black tube with the red Kate signature and crown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by SickSexFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm in love with this shade! I was surprised there weren't many reviews of it and no picture so I uploaded one.
I saw this collection when it first came out and not really being a fan of Kate and Rimmel is kinda expensive here, I just passed it over.
A few months later I was on vacation in the States and I was in the market for a hot pink lipstick that was warm and didn't pull fuschia on me (they always do) but this one didn't! It has a hint of coral in it I think, sort of a raspberry pink and doesn't. go. fuschia. It's #06 and the shade is "Rossetto" (edit: it looks like many of the lipsticks say Rossetto on the bottom, so I don't think that's the shade at all).
It's opaque so I apply with a lip brush, really working it into my lips as a stain - then blot - and add another layer and voila! Beautiful raspberry pink lips. It fades gradually and naturally throughout the day. It doesn't clump or accentuate my dry lips, but it does go into the lines due to the matte formula.
I'm an NC 35-40 in MAC and this lipstick instantly brightens my face. It's like a classic red - only pink.
None of the other shades in the Kate Moss collection jumped out at me (except for the red, but I have a thousand red lippies) so this is the only one I bought and I'm looking for a back up already!
If my review helped you, click yes below!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by ColleenShirley

I am so disappointed in the quality of this lipstick. The packaging is great, it's so cheap, and the colour is ridiculously pretty. But the lipstick itself is horrible. It feathers despite wearing it with lipliner, but I keep trying different ways just because it is so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this color and this collection! The packaging is sturdy, sleek, very attractive and sophisticated. It looks like a high end lipstick! It also performs like one. This is a GORGEOUS color, unlike any pink I've ever seen before. It's very bright - a fushia like watermelon color. It's very hard to describe but it's so lovely. I am a NC15 and it really brightens up my face and brings it to life. It's just so fun. These are HIGHLY pigmented, very creamy formula but almost matte but it doesn't dry out your lips or accentuate dry patches or cracks, and overall is an amazing product. For 5$ you can't go wrong. They are very long lasting and so opaque.