April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Zirh - Restore

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by pandabear5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know this is for men, but I am a woman and have been using this every day for years under NeoStrata PHA 4 eye cream as my day eye treatments. It removes puffiness and bags and helps your eye area look younger if you use it every day (because your undereyes do not set into those folds that come with bags). Does not creep into eyes or interfere with eye makeup. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by budafudawuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a recent convert to the Zirh skincare line. I think it's important to point out that Zirh is a skincare line *for men*. There is a difference. I have oily skin and began using Restore as a preventative measure now that I'm approaching my 30th birthday. I use it every morning before work and every night before bed. I apply a very small amount gently with my little finger and the cream rubs on easily and leaves the skin around my eyes feeling firmed, tightened and elastic. When I shower in the morning, I notice that the skin under my eyes has a velvety smoothness to it and still feels protected from the previous night's application. I have noticed a difference after using it for only week. It's not like I've dropped 10 years (seriously, can anything really promise that?), but if you have realistic expectations, you won't be disappointed.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 7:24:00 AM More reviews by emilying1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought this purely because of the reviews on here, but just doesn't work at all on me. So disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by dmontreal

I love this product! I originally tried this one day after waking up with puffy eyes one morning and this just happened to be in my boyfriends drawer. I fell in love right away. I've tried many different types of creams that claim to reduce puffiness but none have came close to this. I can't say if it actually restores the look of my eyes since I only use it when I need to reduce that puffiness look. By far the best anti puffiness cream I've used so far and worth the money

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 5:37:00 AM More reviews by shiroihikaru

I bought this product based on the reviews here on MUA. THANKS! Even though this product is geared towards men, but I think it works well on either gender. I bought this product to do something towards my puffy eyes that wouldn't go away. One eye has more puff than the other and this product almost did the trick. I still see a bit puffiness, but it is significantly reduced. It has a nice smooth gel consistency going on and moisturizes alright. Definitely not greasy at all. I didn't experience any tingling sensation like other reviewers posted. I didn't give this product a 5 lippies because of the packaging. Although it comes in a generous size, but the opening can be a bit narrower because when I squeeze a bit too much comes out. But this is definitely a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by leia387

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wasn't expecting this product to be more than a moisturizer, since dark circles run on both sides of the family. After having used it for 8 months ( the same tube), I can say that my under eye area is smoother and the dark circles are light brown, instead of dark brown. The scent goes away in ten minutes, so it's not a problem. I think the absence of a fragrance is the reason it hasn't irritated my skin. I tried it because it was on the cheap end of the spectrum of eye creams.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After lemming this for awhile, I finally got ahold of it but it just wasn't worth the wait. Although it feels nice going on, I have not seen any difference in my eye area. I've had better results from other eye creams, for example, Patricia Wexler -which most reviewers hate. Go figure, since this one has pretty good reviews. Alas, this didn't work for me, so the search continues.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really care if Zirh Restore is for men, women, or lizards- it's a quality product at a good value. This is the best daytime undereye cream I've yet to find, and believe me, I have been looking. It's got a somewhat thin texture, and the tube releases a lot of product when squeezed, but once you get over that minor issue, you're in business. Upon application, you get a slight tingly feeling, and the product absorbs into your skin within a minute or two- much more quickly than others I've tried. It has a beneficial effect on puffiness and dark circles almost immediately. I prefer to use a more thick cream on my eyes at night, but for mornings, this is ideal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 1:36:00 PM More reviews by amonavis

I love this too! It's the only thing that always helps with my puffiness. I have tried so many other eye creams and eye gels and everything under the sun. But I ALWAYS wish I just stuck to this product. I dont know what is in it that is so effective. I highly recommend this! Even though its a man's line, it of course can be used by anyone. Men's lines tend to be more effective I find, because guys dont have as much patience for cosmetics that are ineffective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sharis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eye cream! It's not terribly moisturizing but it seriously de-puffs and seems to firm and tighten my undereye area. My concealer glides over it nicely and because it's not greasy it causes no problems with my makeup at all. You get a lot of product for a good price too.