April 24, 2014 | 1649 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 11

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Emmmmma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipstick on a whim, actually looking for the matte 107 which I could not find in any durgstores around me! I thought that 11 looked very similar and decided to purchase it to try out my first dark red, and ended up falling in love with it! The colour is amazing and the colour pay-off is amazing. The formula is creamy and easy to apply, and has great lasting colour. The only thing I would suggest is using a lip liner lining the lips and filling them in if you are wearing this lipstick whilst you will be eating and drinking because, without, I found that it tended to bleed a bit. Other than that, love the product and will buy again over Mac's Rebel!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

I bought this because I wanted the matte 107, but no stores had it, so I got this. I thought it would be similar in color, just in creme formula. It's true that it's a little deceiving in that it's less dark wine red than it seems. When you see swatches, it looks bright compared to 107. But I do like this line and I love #10. 11 is just a little darker. I layered 11 with Revlon Black Cherry and I got a deeper red. So that should quell my 107 cravings for now, though my curiosity will get the better of me. (Yea I eventually got it ;) ) But as for this. I do like the color and the formula. Its not garish and works fairly well on paler and even warm tones. (It's a dark cool red). And when you catch a sale it just makes a good price better! So for that reason I'll keep it, but I know I won't use it often enough to repurchase. I paired it with Nyx Slim liner in Deep Red or Cabaret.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by southernbambi

I bought this one at a drugstore, thinking it would be a rather wine-like red, because that's what it looks like. However, once applied, it turned out to be a rather pink based true red. It's very pretty and it's not too drying for a matte formula.

I would really recommend this one for anyone looking for a nice, economic red. For its price, I have to say it has really good quality. The only reason why I'm not buying this again is because I have enough red lipsticks already and this wasn't the color I wasn't originally looking for, but I still recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Kanyeeast

The pigment of the lipstick is very strong and doesn't seem to come off except with constant blotting (water is ineffective) and so even when it's filled it's purpose you have bleeding and off-coloured lips.
The lipstick itself is super cheap, sweetly packaged and has a creamy consistency but after a while it left my lips really dry as well as a bleeding effect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

finally found my favorite red lip! Total sexy vamp style on my cocoa brown complexion. definitely bold but not too bright. red color is a little brick with a hint of blue tone. goes on creamy and opaque. lasts well with without bleeding - i even wore without a liner the first few times and it wasn't too messy. it has a mostly matte finish but doesn't look dry either. definitely transfers when eating, drinking or kissing, but oh well. the case top clicks on securely so i'm not scared of a red nightmare in my purse. Great price - so worth a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

This is my first Kate lipstick. I have #11. On my lightly pigmented lips, it is a vivid deep red. It is creamy and long wearing and perks up my entire face (medium complexion, brown eyes). This is the only color in the line that appeals to me. The others seem kind of dull. When I saw this dark red, I had to try it. I'm glad I did.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Liajul

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This red, I thought would be more sheer, instead is super highly pigmented, which is not a bad thing either. Lasts a good while and is a gorgeous, classic red. Love it. Would love to find a secure lid for the lipstick. Not sure if it'll stay put over time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have so far been very impressed by the Kate Moss collection of Lasting Finish lipsticks, but #11 just didn't work for me. I would describe the shade as lightly berry-colored. A little red, a little pink, neither here nor there. I don't feel that I look good in berry colors unless they are very deep, so this shade didn't make me happy. I also feel that it's a very generic shade- there are probably a hundred other lipsticks in your average drugstore that will give you a similar look. However, this is only about four and a half bucks, so if you're looking for a good-quality, mid-tone berry shade, this might be for you. I find that the Lasting Finish lipsticks generally apply well and last a decent amount of time. I'll probably return this shade though.