September 2, 2014 | 1102 users online

BB Cream - Lohashill - Essential Blemish Balm

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by lauren93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

In my latest package from www.bornprettystore.com I found BB Cream by Lohashill. Lohashill is for me unknow brand so I was a bit excited to try something new. I didn't know how the BB Cream is gonna work so I rather ordered only 10 ml.

This Blemish Balm is made with natural herb extracts which bright effect and help skin protect itself from external damage. The Ultra-light texture glides on silky smooth for flawless, natural looking coverage that leaves your skin radian.
Whitening, moisturizing, anti-oil, moisture, invisible pores, isolation UV repair cells, nutritional supplements, cover acne, cover scars, cover a variety of spots, increase skin elasticity, smooth fine lines, adjustment of uneven skin tone, a variety of efficacy in one set. The use of Korea's superb medical cosmetic technology and nano-extraction technology. A variety of active substances is well mixed to perfect skin absorption, the perfect combination of a variety of effects.

Well, for me this BB Cream is too white, when I put it on my skin I looked like a porcelain doll, so for me this BB never again. But for some of you it can me great, if you're pale it can work with your skin!
This 10ml costs $5.05! It's a good price.

If you have any Q's write me here: www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

You can order the BB Cream here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/mini-10ml-lohashill-lovers-essential-blemish-balm-cream-p-3820.html

www.bornprettystore.com have worldwide free shipping and when you use the special code MH5W21 you'll have 10% off, isn't it great?!