Lohashill - Essential Blemish Balm

on 3/3/2015 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lohashill Rose Girl BB Cream is more like a fuller coverage tinted moisturizer with sheer buildable to medium coverage. It leaves a moist dewy finish best for normal to dry skin. For more coverage I suggest a mineral powder or pressed foundation powder on top. It seems to be more of the pink side for me depending on which lighting I'm in but I love the rose scent.

I try to compensation with a yellow toned powder but I can live with the pinkness since I like the finish and scent. It's SPF 35 PA++ and there is also a lavender scent version. It doesn't have the pump like most BB creams but a twist off cap so the plus side is that you can get every drop out.

PS. the pic showing is not the Lohashill I have. It's Rose Girl BB.

on 8/31/2012 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

In my latest package from www.bornprettystore.com I found BB Cream by Lohashill. Lohashill is for me unknow brand so I was a bit excited to try something new. I didn't know how the BB Cream is gonna work so I rather ordered only 10 ml.

This Blemish Balm is made with natural herb extracts which bright effect and help skin protect itself from external damage. The Ultra-light texture glides on silky smooth for flawless, natural looking coverage that leaves your skin radian.
Whitening, moisturizing, anti-oil, moisture, invisible pores, isolation UV repair cells, nutritional supplements, cover acne, cover scars, cover a variety of spots, increase skin elasticity, smooth fine lines, adjustment of uneven skin tone, a variety of efficacy in one set. The use of Korea's superb medical cosmetic technology and nano-extraction technology. A variety of active substances is well mixed to perfect skin absorption, the perfect combination of a variety of effects.

Well, for me this BB Cream is too white, when I put it on my skin I looked like a porcelain doll, so for me this BB never again. But for some of you it can me great, if you're pale it can work with your skin!
This 10ml costs $5.05! It's a good price.

If you have any Q's write me here: www.myamericandr3am.blogspot.com

You can order the BB Cream here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/mini-10ml-lohashill-lovers-essential-blemish-balm-cream-p-3820.html

www.bornprettystore.com have worldwide free shipping and when you use the special code MH5W21 you'll have 10% off, isn't it great?!