April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

BB Cream - Skinfood - Red Bean BB Cream SPF20++

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by danaylchan

So I found one of my mum's BB creams and thought, why not and so this morning I tried it. I did my morning routine of washing my face then putting on primer then putting this on. First it was far too light for me, took me forever to blend it out much thinner so I didn't look ghostly. My bronzer and blush went on as usual, nothing special but nothing wrong either. Doesn't do much. I know it's a BB cream and not a foundation, but I feel like it emphasizes my pores... Now, 4 hours later, my face feels incredibly dry!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by bluelimelemon

A decent priced bb cream with nice performance.

first of all it's very creamy and smells nice, my sister said it smells like nice baby cologne (?), i got this in #2 natural beige and fits my skin quite nicely with pinkish undertones. It has medium coverage that covers redness, fading acne scars, and uneven skin tones.

it's made for dry skin but people with oily skin can use this too because it gives a nice dewy finish (for those who doesn't really like matte finish) that is simply natural and pretty. But it may be oily after 3-4 hours, so blotting and re-applying is necessary. It last quite long.

But the downside is that it gave me pimple after a few constant use, but occasionally which is funny, so sometimes it broke me out sometime it doesn't. Too bad I had to stop using this because of this problem, too bad since it was a really nice bb cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by AlyK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't think I liked this at first, but after I learned how to put it on I really love this stuff. I have only tried one other "real" bb cream, so I can't compare much. I think there are probably better ones out there that offer more coverage, but I am happy with this with concealer.

I have very dry skin, I am also light with yellow undertones. I also have a lot of redness issues around my nose/cheeks. I got this in #1, and it just barely passes for me; it is on the verge of being too gray, but it seems to oxidize to a nice match after about 20 minutes.

It feels very moisturizing. It is HEAVILY scented, which I don't mind, but is a little weird - it smells like shampoo.

Now, onto how I apply this.. I did not like this AT ALL until I tried several different ways. I do not like it with my hands, a sponge, or a stipple brush. What I find works best is to dab around my entire face with my finger, and then use the Elf Studio Powder Brush to stipple it around, and then large gentle circles to buff it in well. One layer is usually enough, and it instantly takes away my redness. I then apply concealer on the the areas that need it, and very lightly powder with a kabuki.

I find that this stuff last all day, and I even wore it to an amusement park in mid-80s when I was sweating and it stayed put. It can fade a little patchy when it starts to wear off, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by trapnest

This BB cream isn't bad but it isn't amazing either. If you order from ebay the price is good. Packaging is efficient with the squeeze tube which I like. The color is only slightly darker then my natural skintone but it is still pale enough to look like it matches...I would say this is too pale for anyone n25 and up. Might even be pushing it at n20. Probably perfect for someone with n15 skin. I have dry skin so I will say that this bb cream is very moisturizing and did not irritate or break my sensitive skin out. The finish of this is fairly dewy and moisturizing. I don't have oily skin but I have heard this has no oil control for those of you who do have oily skin. If you are really pale with dry skin however you might like this. Coverage is sheer to medium. Staying power on my dry skin is good lasts at least 6 hours before fading. I will say it makes my face shiny although it's a healthy sheen on me, not greasy. Overall I like it but it isn't anything special. The color and finish of it isn't quite enough to make my skin look amazing. Oily skin girls, stay away...lol...