October 26, 2014 | 931 users online

Bronzers - FACE Atelier Pro Ultra Sheer #2

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's really hard to categorize this...it's a liquid highlighter. It reminds me a lot of the Georgio Armani liquid highlighters, however this is dispensed in smaller amounts and the pump mechanism is of higher quality than the GA.

#2 is a pale pink pearl and it is gorgeous. One tiny drop applied with a brush meant for highlighting is perfect. I just apply it over my foundation, along the tops of the cheekbones, above the bronzer and alongside the blush and blend it all out.

Note: It does have a lot of silicone in it, which is probably to increase the spreadability and shine. I'm not quite sure how my skin will react since I am sensitive to certain silicones. I will report an update if I break out.

I had to look twice when i applied it because it's so glossy, and prominent as a highlighter. I supposed this is based on the fact that the line (at least from what I have read) is really made for stage and screen (like MAC) and that Madonna uses the line exclusively on tour. (ha, ha, not sure if I believe that one).

It comes in Opal, Champagne, Peach and Bronze and samples can be ordered at the FA website for $1.00 US.I cannot wait to try the Peach and Bronze to see how well they work with my skin tone. Full sizes retail $45.00