October 2, 2014 | 931 users online

Polishes - Confetti - 017 Dance Party Pink

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by karrieoca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was so streaky. Bald spots galore from adding more coats to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10, blue eyes.

This is such a lovely girly pink on me. I didn't have the streaking problems like the other reviewer. It did chip after a few days, but then again it's a $2 polish. I'll continue to wear it as its a very wearable sophisticated baby doll pink.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by gemini12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I admit, I'm a sucker for anything pink and for $1.99 at CVS, I couldn't pass up this cute pink polish. In the bottle the color is a creamy light-medium pink with no sparkles, glitter, or shimmer of any sort. On the nails it dries one to two shades darker to a medium pink. I love the color and don't regret the purchase, although I wouldn't buy it again for the following reasons:
1. Even after 4 coats the coverage was streaky
2. The applicator brush seemed to be noticeably narrow (possibly adding to the streaky application) and I had to make at least 4-5 swipes down my nail to cover the entire width of my nail.
3. The polish was on the thin/watery side (again, adding to streak problem???)
4. Although cute, the color is nothing unusual that can't be found elsewhere