November 25, 2014 | 1769 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Stipple Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! I was using a different foundation brush which I left an excellent review for buy I'm going to have to change it since I began using this one. This blends beautifully and doesn't make my sensitive flaky skin irritated.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by SammiShortCake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this brush. I use this daily for my powders. I haven't tried it with creams or liquids, however. As a powder brush though, it's amazing- especially for the price! The bristles are easy to clean, and they keep their softness. As a powder brush, I would recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: The brush is a very nice size - not too big or too small - which makes it super accessible and easy to use. The affordable price is close to unbeatable for a decent stippling brush such as this.

CONS: The bristles on the brush weren't the softest, and I often felt like they were tugging against my skin when I was buffing in my foundation or concealer. Especially for my under-eye concealer, I felt that it was dragging that delicate area too much.

FINAL THOUGHT: I didn't like how the bristles on the brush seemed to drag my skin, especially in sensitive areas such as underneath my eyes, so I stopped using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I happen to really love ELF brushes, I own many of the dollar ones. I now own two of these $3 small stipple ones. I can apply foundation with my fingers and then smooth it out with this brush, or I can stipple it on and apply with only the brush. FYI, I do not use heavy foundations, mine are light, so for "light" foundation coverage, these are great. I get a much smoother application and more natural look.

The small size is easy to control and fits all areas of the face.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by christinandjays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my very first stipple brush. I seen reviews about it so I wanted to use it for my liquid foundation so far it shedded a little & left little streaks here an there, I don't know if it's supposed to do that shed? as for streaks maybe its me, I used in circular motion.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited about this brush. I bought it to apply my liquid foundation. I wanted to love it, but I hate it. It made my face look cakey and streaky! This brush didn't blend my foundation at all, I ended up having to go back over it with a sponge to make my face look normal and blended. The flat foundation brush is WAY better than this brush. Would not recommend, unless you like to look like you have no idea how to apply makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by chukulata

I love this brush!!! I use it for cream blush and hightlighter. Gives a very nice natural finish. Its really soft and doesn't poke your face like some brushes do. Honestly you can't beat the price. Go grab one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Personally, I prefer facial products that are smaller than average because it gives me more control on where and how much I apply a product. This stipple brush gives a light, airbrushed coverage and it's great if your heavy handed like myself and get a little carried away with blush. Of course you can pack more on the product as you go. The small stipple brush is amazing for cream bronzers or blush The brush is phenomenal for the price and I have absolutely fallen in love with the majority of the ELF studio line. This can also be used for powder blush, foundation and for a light application, natural appearance of a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by PureSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush lets you use the perfect amount of cream blush just enough so that it doesn't look forced and it doesn't look streaky. The fibers hold up well even with regular washing. Very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Such a big fan of the elf studio brush line.

I have very fair skin so I use this to apply blush -- both cream and powder. It assists in giving me a "light hand" and really blends well to a very natural finish.