September 23, 2014 | 1418 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Small Stipple Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

Love this brush! When I first got this brush, I didn't really like it, until I started using it with the right products which are SOLELY cream and mousse products. LOVE it for those products, but do not use it for liquids! It will use way too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by taral001

This is one of my absolute favorite brushes. It is extremely versatile, I've used it with foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer and powder and it amazes me every time how well it works. An absolute must have in your collection, I've never found another stippling brush that compares to this AND it's only $3

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

I am not a MUA or anything of that nature. I just do what I see on you tube. I like this brush I can't compare it to other brushes because I don't splurge on brushes. I only use this to blend out my concealer under my eye. I recently purchased a beauty blender so I will be trying that with my concealer but this is an overall nice brush.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan. I found it applied product very streaky and made my skin look patchy. I have enjoyed other brushed from elf, but this is one that really isn't that great to me. I can see it working well for cream blush, though.

Also - the brush head fell out of the handle in a day. Had to fix it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by KatieMakeupLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a kit with all of ELF's studio line brushes, and this is one from the kit that I use every day! I use it to blend cream blush over my foundation and it blends it beautifully! It hasn't shed any bristles, it is soft, the fibers are synthetic so they don't hold onto color, it dries back to its original shape after washing and is just a fantastic brush in general. I am sure it would be useful for other purposes but I love it for blending cream blush. I recommend these brushes to anyone looking for quality brushes for less money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I absolutely love it, as I can use it for putting on blush, highlighter, or even pressed face powder with. It applies just the right amount of color and it blends everything so well. I actually own several of these. As, they are definitely a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ziggymama

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Silver, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After using this a couple of times, I went out and bought 2 more! Can't beat the price at $3. I mostly use it to apply heavier foundation to my chin, where I'm prone to red, dry skin. So the brush needs to be soft, and doesn't "wipe off" the product, but gives me a nice natural finish. And with what's left (on the bristles), I touch up around my nose. Also works well blending already-applied blush, especially cream or liquid. It also cleans up really well, no shedding, stays soft. Re: the person complaining about the size: yeah, it's SMALL; I have larger ones for those uses. This one is good for smaller precision stippling; I use it more than my more expensive larger ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by paine724

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a must have brush! I use this to blend out cream products such as cream blushes and cream bronzers and it leaves such a beautiful well blended finish. It's softer than most of the other stipple brushes I own

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Meggs88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never use to use brushing when applying my foundation, I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to makeup. However I sometimes watch makeup videos online and always see girls using a brush for liquid foundation so I bought this brush for only $3. It's amazing! Makes my foundation go a long long way, goes on so much more smoothly, and spreads so much more evenly. It blends great! And it's so so soft. Easy to clean. Works with powder or skin highlighter too, and I don't need to clean it switching between liquid to powder or vise verses. It's all around perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ashli185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Applies blush (cream, powder, liquid whatever) PERFECTLY. I have two on backup. Love.