April 24, 2014 | 1880 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Saddle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Saddle is such the prefect shade to darken the crease! It's a beautiful warm matte brown that's so easy to blend! I use it almost every time I'm getting ready!!! It's perfect for any look! My friend had super dark hair naturally and she uses this as a brow powder! & it looks wonderful & natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by GirlieQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Funny that I have never tried this as an actual eyeshadow. This is the perfect brow color to match my hair. I have naturally light brown hair, so my brows are too light since have have been a redhead for over 20 years. This color was recommended by a MAC SA many years ago. I have tried various other brow waxes and pencils, and I always come back to Saddle because the color match is perfect. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by shaye224

Such a great matte warm brown. I love this for bringing out copper in my brown eyes. One of my favorite MAC's. And it last you a long time. Use a fluffy brush to make the color not as strong under the eye to give you that pretty under-eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by 90sbaby4eva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A pretty mid tone warm tan brown reminds me of cognac leather. I use this to blend out shadows, it also looks awesome on dark/deep dark skin all over the lid for a NUDE eye shadow look, comes of neutral instead of warm on my deep complexion. Using brown script over top adds more warmth whenever I apply saddle to MY CREASE.

It's practically the same color as texture except saddle is maybe one shade darker with a matte finish.

This e/s is quintessential part of my makeup collection can't be without it EVER !!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Saddle is a perfect warm brown color. I use this all the time as a transition color and it applies on so well. This color is very versatile and it looks amazing on so many different skin tones. I use it on the crease as well. Such a pretty color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

My favorite crease color of the moment. It goes with all my eye looks and all you need is just a tiny bit to intensify your eye look. The texture is smooth and is very very pigmented. Definitely a must have mac eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I found out about this eye shadow after watching a Jaclyn Hill youtube video. She uses this shade as a transition color in the crease. I don't know how I missed this one. It has now become such a staple in my eye shadow wardrobe, that I don't know how I did without it. It's a kind of warm brown that works for so many looks. I use it in the crease and then sometimes add Texture and blend them together. I love using Antiqued on the lid and then blending it with the Saddle and Texture in the crease. I also use this shade on the lower lid. blending it out with my Feline eye liner pencil in the lower waterline. It gives a soft smoky affect.

I love the versatility of this shade. This eye shadow just blends so beautifully and effortlessly. It is extremely flattering to my green eyes and also to my NW20 skin. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I now use this eye shadow to start almost all of my eye looks.

One great thing about watching youtube videos, is finding out about an eye shadow that you somehow overlooked.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by davidh

Love love love this shadow. I am a makeup artist and regularly reach for Saddle as the perfect crease color. It defines the eye and just looks good. It's especially smashing on blue /green/hazel eyes, but looks lovely on brown eyes as well.

I have, however, noticed that it's not the best shade if you suffer from rosacea or have very red undertones (a nice greige is better in that case). Overall a lovely crease color.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by greenobsession

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The perfect, perfect, perrrrfecttttttttttt warm brown crease colour.

If you find that a lot of shadows turn grey on your crease or become ashy, please do try Saddle. It has saved my life. I rarely buy MAC singles and this one is one I will keep coming back to.

This is the greatest ever. Not texture warm, not texture's texture. The perfect matte warm brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Saddle is the perfect soft warm matte brown that works as a warm crease shade for a natural look or as a transition shade. I pair this with MAC's Bamboo and it works like a dream together. Absolutely love, it blends like butter. No complaints. A must have for any skin tone.