December 21, 2014 | 1817 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Saddle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by squidsquid1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best color ever! LOVE how it looks with my brown eyes; sets off the color perfectly :) Bonus: no shimmer, as where I place this color shimmer would look inappropriate.

Neutral enough color to help set the stage for adding in a pop of color, such as navy eyeliner. One of my favorite makeup combos.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I bought a 4 palette of shadows, as it turns out, a few days short of 4 years ago, which is just too long to keep eyeshadows. My selections were brule, grain, saddle and sketch. Overall, I think it wound up being a kind of blah palette. But saddle was the color that disappointed me most. I used it as a crease color, and it just wasn't the pop of color I was going for. I think swiss chocolate might have been a better choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My least favourite part? The price. At CDN$19.50 (in pot) I'm really only looking to buy e/s from MAC when i return my B2Ms :/

That being said, DANG. Porcelain girls rejoice over this rad warm orangey brown. The colour reminds me of a pair of ...well, a Saddle. A pair of Oxfords. A teddy bear. It's highly pigmented, and blends like a dream. I pair it with Dazzlelight, or do an all over with the NYX jumbo pencil in Milk, pairing it with Myth or Crene D'nude lipstick, and Soft & Gentle mineralized on the cheek (also from MAC).

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a really nice warm brown. MAC really does make the best eyeshadows. I use it a lot. It pairs well with Expensive Pink especially. Definitely will replace when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

slowly building some staple colors for Mac. Most are Matte to use as Crease/transition/brow bone and corner shades. This beautiful rusty brown color on me makes a perfect transition shade when I want a more dramatic blend or in the outter v when I need it more pigmented but not so dark it looks out of place. The color blends in with just about everything, adds as a base color and complements by Hazel eyes. this ranks right next to soft brown as a shade I reach for practically everyday. It's more rusty than the brown in the Lorac pro 2 pallet but still a very transitional shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by PreciousCharmer17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous warm medium brown that looks great on everyone! This shade is so blendable and pigmented. If you're looking for a matte warm brown then look no further. This shade is beautiful. Perfect for that neutral custom palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by TexasTracy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

C3 for reference...I absolutely love this e/s. Lately, I've been wearing a minimal eye make up look...After using my Soft Ochre PP, I use something like Blanc Type, Mylar or Brule all over and with my 217 (or equivalent) I use Saddle all over my lid and up into my crease. I've tried to do the same with Soft Brown and Texture (two other favorites) but Saddle is the one I needed to achieve the look I was after. This is also a great eyeshadow for brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Saddle is such the prefect shade to darken the crease! It's a beautiful warm matte brown that's so easy to blend! I use it almost every time I'm getting ready!!! It's perfect for any look! My friend had super dark hair naturally and she uses this as a brow powder! & it looks wonderful & natural!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by GirlieQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Funny that I have never tried this as an actual eyeshadow. This is the perfect brow color to match my hair. I have naturally light brown hair, so my brows are too light since have have been a redhead for over 20 years. This color was recommended by a MAC SA many years ago. I have tried various other brow waxes and pencils, and I always come back to Saddle because the color match is perfect. Love!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by shaye224

Such a great matte warm brown. I love this for bringing out copper in my brown eyes. One of my favorite MAC's. And it last you a long time. Use a fluffy brush to make the color not as strong under the eye to give you that pretty under-eye look.