October 24, 2014 | 1622 users online

BB Cream - Holika Holika - Milky Veil Pore Cover BB

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by MyLittleLass

This is actually a nice a product but it doesn't suit my skin very well. The product claims to cover pores which is really good and it does it jobs too. However, it has only one shade and it is kind of a cc cream in my opinion cause its a bit whiter than my skin tone when I applied it but after sometime it'll changes to your skin color. The pros of this bb cream is it is semi-matte or matte (I don't really know because my skin gets oily so fast), Cover pores, under eye circles and a little goes a long way. And Cons of this bb cream is it is not long lasting, and doesn't oxidize which is a bit bad for a bb cream cause you want to look natural but with this it looks more like the bb cream sit onto your face than to sink into it. It'll look dewy when your face gets oily that's when it'll like the bb cream sit onto your face. But when you applied it you'll definitely look fresh. About the smell i think it doesn't have a strong smell cause it doesn't really bothers me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

This is another nice product I bought on a whim because it was cheap and matched my skin tone wonderfully.

So the idea behind this product is that it will cover your pores while making you look awesome. I can see that it doesn't sink into any of my lines like many other products do, but like the other Holika Holika BB Creams it tends to rise above my skin if I get any hotter than my base body temperature. Also a slight downside is that if I have a blemmish or something not quite nice about my skin it kind saddles up to it and almost highlights this fact by forming almost crusties around that area.

PROs:
-Decent amount of product for the price ~$9 if you can get to a Holika store in person.
- Nice packaging for taking it on the go and travel
- Oxidizes to a decent color match on myself NC15/N5
- Hides pores pretty decently
-SPF 30 yay!
CONs:

-Often get to much product and up washing it down the drain if you aren't super careful with the squeezing
-Can sit on skin rather than sink into it
- If you have any imperfections it will kind of settle around it and well highlight this fact.

I'd buy it again because I like the color match and it hides my pores a decent amount, but if I found something that didn't almost highlight my skins flaws so much I'd toss it in a heartbeat.