Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum

4.5

on 2/25/2015 9:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Classy and Confident.
I would describe the feelings I get when I am wearing this as, powerful, confident, Sophisticated. The smell is a bit of spice, deep, with some sprinkling of mature sweetness. The lasting power on me was over 12 hours. I personally prefer the sweeter Miss Dior though.

on 2/6/2015 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought a large 75 ml tester/demonstration bottle from ebay, I do this as I can save quite a lot, I got it for 50.00. Its in the usual square bottle with silver metal plaque on front and silver bow on the lid. As with most perfumes I use one spray only, as spraying too much perfume can be quite offensive to others. Wow I found this to be strong, It has less of the fresh and citrus notes and more deep vanilla with some spice. I can still smell it at the end of the day, although to be honest, I would consider this to be more of an evening fragrance and the Miss Dior EDP to be the day time fragrance but hey, its great perfume so wear it when you like! I love this as its nice to have something you can smell all day long, definately a great addition to the miss Dior line!

on 1/9/2015 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

Very feminine scent. Not overpowering at all. I would love more of this. Hint, if my family sees this. Just a lovely scent. I recommend highly. This makes you feel like a woman.

on 12/26/2014 5:31:00 AM

i love the smell of it- it's my favourite at the moment but i wish it lasted longer.

on 2/3/2014 11:18:00 AM

Love this feminine expensive smelling Cologne. It smells divine!

This scent evokes so much of my past and yet it seems new and entirely wearable unlike many of my 'nostalgic' perfume purchases. It calls to mind spellbound, dolce vita, just a hint of coco mlle and the drydown of something I can't quite put my finger on but without any of the coarseness of any of those smells and so the nod to those doesn't dominate my experience of wearing this one, which is always a danger when olfactory memory is elicited. My first impression is of a rich honeyed floral, warm and feminine and almost fruity. But this fruit is a rarefied whisper and only noticeable because it has been transposed into nectar; there is no fruit salad here. It is sweet without being juvenile. It is warm without being overbearing. And somehow as it evolves on my skin it becomes more fresh and somehow more dimensional. The rose develops clearly after a few hours and as the sweet nectar fades the whole becomes quite simply a soft and beautiful woman smell. It may be intended for a 'sophisticated occasion' but just like a pair of tastefully sized diamond studs it seems to me to be wearable whenever, and adds just enough of a hint of gorgeousness to any day, any evening, any event, any moment. I do not intend to keep this beauty locked away for once or twice a month. There is character in this perfume and it should be experienced.

on 1/15/2014 10:59:00 PM

I like this rich, fragrance that has a classic depth that will appeal to women who are bored with fruity florals a need a little cyphrye in their fragrance wardrobe. Only one spray is needed. The longevity is 6 plus hours. Very beautiful.

Loved this. It's warm,vanilla,woodsy casts a cozy spell over the fresh,bubby, sophisticated beginning. mature,without being "old" . It's classy and there is something special about it . Ideal for someone on their 20's or older( I hate saying that,but it may be to "young " for some or to "old" for a teen. Totally personal though). As someone who found the original miss dior Cherie (even though I was like 17 at the time) far to sweet and young,a couple years later the reformation of that was even worse. I know a lot of ppl were upset(if I had loved it I would be too). This was everything I wanted it to be. Plus the packaging is adorable.

on 1/13/2014 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I am in love with this product. I tried many before Christmas and my boyfriend bought this for me. I love it and so does he. I only wear it on special occasions because its super nice but super expensive. I love it as much as my dolce and gabbana the one fragrance :)

on 4/23/2013 3:52:00 PM

ADORE! This one casts a haunting spell on me. I love it! I was expecting a young sweet scent so was surprised to find this elegant mature perfume. Whoever blended this is an amazing nose. This is for fully matured seasoned women....in my opinion this wouldn't appeal to anyone that would answer to the title "miss".....this is most definitely for a "Madame" ...LOVE! This really is hard to compare to anything mainstream. It has a powdery quality....I smell the orange and honey and the powder. ....kinda sits inside a smoky amber scent. Slightly reminds me of jean Paul gaultier classique. ....in terms of the makeup scent only. It has a old style dressing room type feel....like old movie star glamourous powdery lipstick scent over smoke. And a lot of the gorgeous starlets did smoke back in the day. So, it's flowers, amber, makeup like and eat smoky. It's hard to explain but it's so glamourous. Bottle is beautiful. Yes, it's expensive. ...but you only need a little so it actually is a great value if you like it. ...

Popular Fragrances