April 17, 2014 | 1783 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Le Parfume

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Gigit77

Love this feminine expensive smelling Cologne. It smells divine!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by kittenshonour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scent evokes so much of my past and yet it seems new and entirely wearable unlike many of my 'nostalgic' perfume purchases. It calls to mind spellbound, dolce vita, just a hint of coco mlle and the drydown of something I can't quite put my finger on but without any of the coarseness of any of those smells and so the nod to those doesn't dominate my experience of wearing this one, which is always a danger when olfactory memory is elicited. My first impression is of a rich honeyed floral, warm and feminine and almost fruity. But this fruit is a rarefied whisper and only noticeable because it has been transposed into nectar; there is no fruit salad here. It is sweet without being juvenile. It is warm without being overbearing. And somehow as it evolves on my skin it becomes more fresh and somehow more dimensional. The rose develops clearly after a few hours and as the sweet nectar fades the whole becomes quite simply a soft and beautiful woman smell. It may be intended for a 'sophisticated occasion' but just like a pair of tastefully sized diamond studs it seems to me to be wearable whenever, and adds just enough of a hint of gorgeousness to any day, any evening, any event, any moment. I do not intend to keep this beauty locked away for once or twice a month. There is character in this perfume and it should be experienced.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by truehollywood

I like this rich, fragrance that has a classic depth that will appeal to women who are bored with fruity florals a need a little cyphrye in their fragrance wardrobe. Only one spray is needed. The longevity is 6 plus hours. Very beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Loved this. It's warm,vanilla,woodsy casts a cozy spell over the fresh,bubby, sophisticated beginning. mature,without being "old" . It's classy and there is something special about it . Ideal for someone on their 20's or older( I hate saying that,but it may be to "young " for some or to "old" for a teen. Totally personal though). As someone who found the original miss dior Cherie (even though I was like 17 at the time) far to sweet and young,a couple years later the reformation of that was even worse. I know a lot of ppl were upset(if I had loved it I would be too). This was everything I wanted it to be. Plus the packaging is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Chloeluckin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this product. I tried many before Christmas and my boyfriend bought this for me. I love it and so does he. I only wear it on special occasions because its super nice but super expensive. I love it as much as my dolce and gabbana the one fragrance :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Jeanbean7777

ADORE! This one casts a haunting spell on me. I love it! I was expecting a young sweet scent so was surprised to find this elegant mature perfume. Whoever blended this is an amazing nose. This is for fully matured seasoned women....in my opinion this wouldn't appeal to anyone that would answer to the title "miss".....this is most definitely for a "Madame" ...LOVE! This really is hard to compare to anything mainstream. It has a powdery quality....I smell the orange and honey and the powder. ....kinda sits inside a smoky amber scent. Slightly reminds me of jean Paul gaultier classique. ....in terms of the makeup scent only. It has a old style dressing room type feel....like old movie star glamourous powdery lipstick scent over smoke. And a lot of the gorgeous starlets did smoke back in the day. So, it's flowers, amber, makeup like and eat smoky. It's hard to explain but it's so glamourous. Bottle is beautiful. Yes, it's expensive. ...but you only need a little so it actually is a great value if you like it. ...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

AMAZING, this parfum should be winning awards... it's a masterpiece and it takes my breath away.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by BONESPRIT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

amazing , sweet and delicate, i was a huge fan of chloe edp and this is a great alternative !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I should have given this a five. Incredibly rich patch and lasts forever on clothes!! I actually prefer this to Coromandel in terms of the richness.
As it is far too rich for me i've given this a four. Very well made and more than what i expected!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I once read that Shalimar is a scent to be appreciated from afar, and I would say the same of this. On skin, it is candy sweet, generically patchy, a bit fruity. When I go outside, however, it swirls in the air with a gorgeous floral, vanilla cloud - left behind on clothes, it has this same lovely impression. Though I love this part, it's a deal breaker for me how it smells on my skin - which may be an unfortunate trick of my chemistry, so I recommend sampling!