October 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Powder - Pixi - Flawless Beauty Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LAURLAUR75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this half off at Target because I think it was being discontinued or I would never spend $30 for it. Pixi has good products but pricey. I like to use this to set my makeup and keep in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. It's very creamy and finely milled- perfect for dry skin. I bought it in color #2. Perfect for my NW 15 skin. Enjoying it right now!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by MaryFay

I love this stuff. I use it to set my Pixi Tint and Conceal moisturiser and it works great. The lightest shade is soooooo fair, it suits me perfectly! I have trouble finding stuff that's light enough. The look of this also seems to actually improve with time as it sinks into the skin. I can get a bit oily in the afternoons so I tend to do a quick touch up in the evenings, as I work long days. Great product though, and the packaging is super cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by lshewokis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first got this product because it was on clearance at Target for only 2 dollars. I needed a powder so I grabbed it. Soon I was hooked! I am in love with this powder! I have very light skin and got it in number 2-natural and it is my exact color. The number 1 must be very very light then. It is so soft and works great to reduce shine. Little did I know the original price of it. It's about $30!! I ran out and repurchased it on Amazon for 16 dollars, which isn't as good as 2 dollars, but I love it so much it was worth it. Overall, thisis a very nice powder that feels good on your face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very silky finely milled pressed powder to use as foundation (or setting if you want). The shades are very limited and focus more towards light skin. Im an NC5 and bought shade no.2 for summer and its a good match!

The only thing I dont like is the packaging is very bulky and its square so its hard to find refillable square poofs (they are all round) to fit in the compact..ive been stuffing a round one inside of it which seems to work out ok.

This is also very expensive! (30 dollars) but a great deal if you can get it on sale at target (I got mine for 15 dollars) in this case I most likely will not be buying it again because I can find powders just as good for less or even buy department store brand instead!