Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer with Sunscreen

3.3

Water, Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isododecane, Methyl Trimethicone, Lauryl PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Silica, Butylene Glycol, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/PEG 10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium 90 Bentonite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide

on 12/21/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I liked it because is rice based and is guaranteed make your makeup last , when first bought it was cheaper and now the price has double winged. I need my primer to do more than when I was in my 20s and need anti aging benefits so, this is diff no Joke.

on 12/18/2014 10:38:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this primer. It has a little bit of SPF (15), but it doesn't leave a white finish like so many products do. It gives my skin a healthy glow, doesn't clog my pores, softens my skin. It's great on it's own or as a base for foundation. Definitely recommend it.

Excellent product for my fair skin. Goes on smoothly, leaves a velvet finish. It has a little light glow to it, so I'm not sure how it would do for darker skin tones.

I use it after a bit of moisturizer. It's got SPF15 so that's a great start.

The primer I used prior to this was from La Prairie! The gold one. I think this Neutrogena one is just as good, without the gold coloring, of course, and I can buy 10 Neutrogenas for the price of one LaP.

(P.S. On top of this, I've just discovered Neutrogena healthy skin compact mu with SPF 55.

I bought both products, because the site (drugstore...) was having a special -- buy two neutrogena mu products and get the cheaper on for half price. Glad I took advantage.

I ended up with the compact at around $7. Since then, I see that's a price you can find it for at places like walm... Together the products make a nice finish. )

I see some people had trouble with this primer causing them to break out. Not so with me. My fair, sensitive skin is doing well with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This wasn't really one of the best primers I've ever tried but it wasn't the worst. I found it better to use this without anything else on top but still I felt like this made my skin look glittery which I didn't really enjoy. Used it a few times so it wouldn't feel like a waste yet I know when I'm done I'm not buying again.

on 5/16/2014 3:04:00 PM

Within seconds of putting this on, I had an allergic reaction on my chin and cheeks. My face got red and hot. I had to get it off immediately. I don't know what ingredients I am allergic to, but I cannot use this. Even though I didn't have it on long, the consistency did not seem like a primer to me. I may just stick to their skincare line....

on 4/15/2014 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I usually love Neutrogena products but this one was a total disappointment! It did nothing for my oily skin. The tiny glitter particles seemed to make my large pores even more noticeable, and my skin even more "glowy" than it naturally is. After a few hours my foundation starts to look patchy, which normally doesn't happen with my foundation (Loreal True Match). Overall, I can't find much good to say about this primer. I used it for a about 2 weeks hoping it might grow on me...but it just doesn't work for me. My skin looks much "healthier" without it.

on 12/23/2013 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty acne prone here. If I use Monistat Anti-chafing gel I risk getting acne or clogged pores. It also just never acted like a primer on me.

This stuff doesn't seem much different. I haven't seen my foundation glide on over this or any prolonged wear. I don't get acne from this but that's the only upside. My foundation just rubs off with this on. So I don't see it as much of a primer. I'm sure it'll work for other people who probably lean more on the dry side of things. For me this just didn't work.

on 11/7/2013 2:21:00 AM

i like this "primer" for the sheen it gives my skin, i have decent skin with few problems, luckily; it makes my skin look even so i dont have to put on foundation. it has subtle sparkles and is a peachy color out of the tube but goes on clear.

on 10/4/2013 2:08:00 PM

I was pleasantly surprised by this. Was looking for a primer with SPF and tried a couple of more expensive alternatives. Saw this...generally like Neutrogena products, so I figured I'd give it a try. No odor and doesn't burn/sting/itch my sensitive skin. The amount of product in the tube is a bit skimpy (or else I'm just using too much at a time), but it's well-priced and you can often catch a sale at Ulta.com or Drugstore.com.

on 9/2/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product, I purchased this on a whim at CVS because I was having trouble finding a really good primer that didn't cost so much, I just started wearing bare minerals powder and needed a good base, yeah I noticed the glitter specks AFTER I applied it and went outside but it not overbearing at all just a subtle sparkle, I've used this for months now because I only use the bare minerals on special occasions but the product says it can be used with or without make-up so I apply it daily and my face has transformed!! my skin is super soft, it contains soy which is used to even your skin tone, and people are constantly asking me what foundation I am wearing and they are shocked to hear when I say none, I love this product and will continue purchaing.