November 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Julia336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great palette for an everyday look. I've had this palette for a couple years and I love it. I don't use it everyday, but that's only b/c I have so other palettes/eye shadow. If this was the only palette I owned, I would use it instead of buying something else. I love the shade "Like a Virgin." It's a taupey matte gray and works wonderfully in the crease. As much as I love this palette, I won't be repurchasing it as I have enough neutral palettes/eye shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by thatbarrelracer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is like your eyes, but better. this is perfect for everyday wear. I wore this everyday for a year and a half and never hit pan on the shadows. go buy this. now.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by JasmineBloom

I love this palette... it has great everyday shadows. The pink cheeks is my fav shadow of all time, soft, shimmery, gorgeous for any day! :) The cards it comes with are really fun, and help teach you/give you ideas how to use the shadows (really helpful for a beginner or someone uncomfortable using multiple colors).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaelisabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On the back of the palette, it says "sheer matte shadows" so I suppose the eyeshadows are supposed to be sheer. That being said, I was still disappointed by this palette.The shadows are quite powdery and so sheer that some of them don't even show up on my lid (with and without primer) and I have very fair skin. I generally have to use my finger to apply them because it's difficult to pick up any product with a brush. There's quite a bit of fallout with some of the shades as well. For those reasons I'm not a huge fan of this palette. I gave it 3 lipsticks because the colours are still pretty and the matte black eyeshadow is really pigmented and smooth unlike the others.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Way too much fallout and not very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really pretty colors!

I love mixing up looks of my own!

Great for all occasions!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by luckythirteen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great palette. The shades are just right for me, either for a soft, natural look or a more dramatic evening look. I find the texture and pigmentation very goodand they really last. I pair them with TF Shadow Insurance. The packaging is better than at TF Smoky Eye palette, which is just too big for my liking but I'm still not a fan of it. I wouldn't repurchase simply because I want to try out other palettes, for example the new Boudoir Eyes one which has some similar shades and seems to have a better (compact) packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just adore Too Faced eye collections. this is my daily go-to palette. I love how the eye shadows compliment each other and the cards are so easy to follow.

I love all of there collections.

Shadow is long lasting, applies smoothly does not irritate my sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by heyimsabrinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really soft, beautiful colors in this Collection. I also own the Natural Eye and this one has much more usable colors. Although I haven't been able to wear some of the colors yet (I am doing a less makeup thing lately) I know these colors would look suitable and good on most people. Except a few colors are a bit to shimmery as I would like. The packaging is good, as I said previously I owned the Neutral Eye and bought it around 2 1/2 years ago, and I got the Naked Eye last month. New packaging is much skinnier and easier to carry around. I recommend this

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by 1happytrader10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I returned this and ordered the new boudoir eyes pallette instead (review pending it's arrival). The only colors I liked in this are in the new boudoir pallette and the packaging is much better in that pallette too. This is huge and mostly cardboard.

I found that the black in this palette had tons of fallout. I say this because my urban decay naked 2 black has no fallout whatsoever.

I seem to be in the minority here, but I hate this packaging, and feel that half of these shadows have too little pigmentation.