August 20, 2014 | 1390 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by JasmineBloom

I love this palette... it has great everyday shadows. The pink cheeks is my fav shadow of all time, soft, shimmery, gorgeous for any day! :) The cards it comes with are really fun, and help teach you/give you ideas how to use the shadows (really helpful for a beginner or someone uncomfortable using multiple colors).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by rebeccaelisabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On the back of the palette, it says "sheer matte shadows" so I suppose the eyeshadows are supposed to be sheer. That being said, I was still disappointed by this palette.The shadows are quite powdery and so sheer that some of them don't even show up on my lid (with and without primer) and I have very fair skin. I generally have to use my finger to apply them because it's difficult to pick up any product with a brush. There's quite a bit of fallout with some of the shades as well. For those reasons I'm not a huge fan of this palette. I gave it 3 lipsticks because the colours are still pretty and the matte black eyeshadow is really pigmented and smooth unlike the others.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by sarahcloud

Way too much fallout and not very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really pretty colors!

I love mixing up looks of my own!

Great for all occasions!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:30:00 AM More reviews by luckythirteen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great palette. The shades are just right for me, either for a soft, natural look or a more dramatic evening look. I find the texture and pigmentation very goodand they really last. I pair them with TF Shadow Insurance. The packaging is better than at TF Smoky Eye palette, which is just too big for my liking but I'm still not a fan of it. I wouldn't repurchase simply because I want to try out other palettes, for example the new Boudoir Eyes one which has some similar shades and seems to have a better (compact) packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just adore Too Faced eye collections. this is my daily go-to palette. I love how the eye shadows compliment each other and the cards are so easy to follow.

I love all of there collections.

Shadow is long lasting, applies smoothly does not irritate my sensitive eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by heyimsabrinaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really soft, beautiful colors in this Collection. I also own the Natural Eye and this one has much more usable colors. Although I haven't been able to wear some of the colors yet (I am doing a less makeup thing lately) I know these colors would look suitable and good on most people. Except a few colors are a bit to shimmery as I would like. The packaging is good, as I said previously I owned the Neutral Eye and bought it around 2 1/2 years ago, and I got the Naked Eye last month. New packaging is much skinnier and easier to carry around. I recommend this

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by 1happytrader10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I returned this and ordered the new boudoir eyes pallette instead (review pending it's arrival). The only colors I liked in this are in the new boudoir pallette and the packaging is much better in that pallette too. This is huge and mostly cardboard.

I found that the black in this palette had tons of fallout. I say this because my urban decay naked 2 black has no fallout whatsoever.

I seem to be in the minority here, but I hate this packaging, and feel that half of these shadows have too little pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lnielsen22

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just bought this palette a day ago after reading the reviews on Makeup Alley and on www.toofaced.com. I already own the Natural Eyes palette (highly recommend it) and wrote a review on that for MUA.

I bought Naked Eyes because I wanted something that wasn't so pigmented, that I could use if I wanted a minimal make-up look, and this definitely does the trick. So far I've only done the day look, haven't had a chance to try out the others. I find the overall theme of this compact to be on the soft gray/lavender/taupe, cool side, which usually makes me look washed out, but this product actually complements my skin tone (I'm medium/fair).

One thing I said about the Natural Eyes palette that I'll also say about this one is that these colors have the ability to give you the "model" look like nothing else does. Even if you're far from being a model. Today I was at the grocery store and I kept noticing guys looking at me, and women too. I seriously thought I had something on my face because I don't get looked at that often anymore now that I'm in my 40's. I really think it was the eye shadow because I did notice that the colors really made my eyes pretty after I applied them this morning. Like I said, Toofaced colors do something to your eyes, really makes them stand out but does not scream "Made Up!"

I am usually a Mac girl, sometimes Stila, but I would say this line is actually my favorite out of every single thing I've tried in all my years of keeping the cosmetics industry in business :)

There is some fall out when you use a brush to apply some of the colors. I find that tapping my brush before applying or using a wet brush if I'm using a color for a liner does the trick though to keep the product under control.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by nycmakeup1

This is my all time favorite eye shadow pallet!!!! The colors are rich and pigmented, there is alot of product that will last along time. The colors "pillow talk," and "like a virgin" are stunning and unique. I have tried to find dupes for these colors and cannot. I love the quality of this pallet, it is superior, and I have had Mac, Urban Decay, Avon, Bare Minerals, Tarte, and many other pallets. I would highly recommend this pallet to anyone, there are a few warm colors and a few cooler shades, I love the variety this pallet offers! I hope this pallet is always in stock!