September 15, 2014 | 1027 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Nina Fantasy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nina Fantasy is a limited edition fragrance for 2012 inspired on the original "nina" from 2006.
The notes, according to the website are: bergamot, pear, cherry blossom, mandarin, vanilla, sugar, rose and helliotrope.

I personally love the fragrance, and it transforms on me on a beautiful gourmand, in wich vainilla and sugar are the main notes that longer the best. I have to say, that Im no so happy that this fragrance has pear on it... it makes it weird.

Its a wonderful fragrance BUT you can easily get tired of it.
I can't repurchase because, as I said, this was limited edition. BUT if I could, I wont buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ReginaDrake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did experimented this product on the store I worked on and it's smells so girly and wonderful and it makes you want to have a bite of yourself...in the first 10min. I know that every parfum 'changes' when on real skin, but the others parfum that Nina produced didn't 'change' so much! This one started to make me smell like fish, I'm not kidding. I greatly advise you to wear it for some hours before buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

OH MY GOD i have found my replacement for forever and ever dior!!! :D this is soo similar to it with a hint of vanilla.
lovely scent for those who LOVES floral smells (well thats what most of the apple bottled nina ricci smells like :P lol)
bottle is soo cute, it is soo kiddy, describes me perfectly :)
the price isnt so bad either for a 50 ml :D