MAC Mineralize Charged Water Skin Hydrating Mist

4.5

water/aqua, butylene glycol, Caffeine, Diamond Powder, Polysorbate 80, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Phosphate, Fragrance (parfum), Linalool, Citral, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

This helps with dry skin. I use my beauty blender to put on my foundation and use this over. It helps my dry skin and the makeup does not flake off. I use it with fix +. My foundation lasts all day. I would repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

This makes your makeup have a nice dewy finish..would def repurchase just so expensive and does not last me a long time

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing!!! Love using this with my beauty blender to apply my foundation. I simply wet my beauty blender, dot the foundation on my skin and the blend. Once done I spray my skin with this mist and set with powder. It lasts all day and has the most beautiful dewy finish. I should say that I have dehydrated/combo skin and this stuff doesn't exacerbate anything. Highly recommend!

Llevo un par de semanas usandolo, me ha dado buenos resultados sobre todo para finalizar mi maquillaje, me parece un buen sellador, no me gusto mucho directo en piel sin base de maquillaje, sentí como si me dilatara los poros. Podría volver a comprarlo pero aún prefiero agua termal de Avene en el caso que sea para hidratar la piel.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I *love* this product! I use MAC Fix+ frequently as a setting spray, and I often use a setting spray on my face prior to makeup. I mist it lightly all over my entire face to help blend & sheer out my foundation. It also increases lasting power. I learned this trick from a MAC makeup artist several years ago. I was recently considering the Smashbox Primer Water, when I discovered it is literally the exact same ingredients as Charged Water. Since I am not able to use silicone-based primers without major breakouts, I love using setting spray or water-based products as my base layer. So, I now use Charged Water to help hydrate my skin prior to foundation, using the method I described earlier. I do not use this as a toner and I do not use it a makeup setting spray (after makeup). I don't find it works well at all for that. However, before makeup, it definitely helps my makeup last longer, hydrates, and works wonderfully as a primer. I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've mentioned this in my other reviews regarding setting sprays and products of this nature, but I feel as though I'm missing something. I've tried a few setting sprays (Urban Decay B6, UD The All Nighter, ELF, etc.) and find them to all be useless products for the most part. I realize this product falls under the category of "toners" and is generally meant to be used prior to makeup application (like B6), and I also tried using this a few different ways before and after makeup and as a skincare product/toner. I didn't feel it irritated my skin or anything, but I didn't feel there was any noticeable difference in my skin's appearance. I ended up using the majority of the bottle on wetting eye shadows/pigments/cake liner and as a finishing spray if I used too much powder, etc. The reviews on this product are considerably good, especially from those who have dry or dull skin. I have pretty oily skin most of the time, so maybe this is another reason I didn't have much use for this product. I really loved the packaging because it looks great, sprays into a fine mist, and opens and closes by twisting the top. (I saved it to reuse and it is currently sitting on my vanity filled with water to wet my brush for my Laura Mercier Cake Liner everyday.) Overall, I did not get much use out of this product but would probably be willing to give it another chance if my skin decides to go through another dry phase. It costs $23 for 3.4 oz. and can be a great alternative to Fix+ depending on what you are using it for.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I went to my local counter to purchase the Fix+, but it was currently out of stock, so they offered me this product instead, to moisturize my skin before applying face makeup... And I love it! My skin is more on the dry side, especially in winter and this product is an amazing addition to my charged water collection. After cleansing my face I use the mist first, wait until it's dry and then apply the Charged water gel cream and eye cream. This is just the perfect combination, leaves my skin very soft and gives a perfect base for my foundation. The effect lasts all day long, without it - sometimes after only a few hours - I had the feeling that my skin is in need of a "drink", but since I am using this in combo with the other two charged water gels I don't have this problem any more. I would definately recommend this product for people with dry skin. However it cannot be used to fixate your makeup after application, so I also bought the Fix+ and I will continue to repurchase them both.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'd say this product is for dryer skin types in comparison to the Fix+ that MAC offers. After using it for months I found that, it looks more 'glossier' on the skin than the Fix+ and I felt like I went through it quicker than the Fix+. Nonetheless I still like it. Doing research though it seems that these refreshing spray type products are simply a concoction of glycerin and distilled water which essentially makes me think that these pricey variants aren't worth it. Overall I prefer the Fix+, I see this benefiting very dry skin.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this. Its so refreshing and makes my skin look healthy and dewy. When sprayed over makeup it gives a gorgeous glow. I wear this everyday. Will be great for the winter when my skins a little dry. Definatly worth the money

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

There's not much to say about this product , its great to use after you're done setting your makeup with powder and don't want that " powder matte look " its also good if you used too much of a product on your face like example " if you used a little too much blush " & spray this it will tone the blush down a little bit and make it sink .

a great dupe for this product is the " Elf mist setting spray " that is also really good for your face as well it has great healthy ingredients in it for your face such as vitamin A, C and E and aloe vera and other good things . the " elf mist setting spray " is also cheaper .

i have Both of these products and use them for different looks .
the difference is when i use the " elf mist setting spray " i usually use it on my face BEFORE i put my foundation on ( because of the healthy ingredients in it ) .
and i use my mac for after im done my whole makeup or im done putting my foundation on and setting it with my powder . .

the mac is pricey, it is 25-27 dollars which irritates me lol i think they should lower this product because there's so much setting sprays out there that are really good that are cheaper . their setting spray is basically the same amount as their Mac studio fix fluid foundation :/ which confuses me . but i still do like this product . just too pricey .

Top Rated MAC Products