January 29, 2015 | 1087 users online

Loose Powders - Sephora - Smoothing Translucent Setting Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This powder works really well for setting your makeup, and absorbing any oil on your face as well. It also has a really interesting package design, which makes it great to get out just the right amount of product you need; and it prevents you from loosing all your powder if you drop it. I bought this product instead of the MAC prep+prime pressed translucent powder because, while I like that powder, I wanted to see if I could find something that would work just as well at a cheaper price. I do find it to be comparable-this is cheaper, and you get just slightly more product, but I found that I went through this much faster than I did the Mac powder. It may have had something to do with the fact that I was unused the small amount of product you got out at a time. The downside to the packaging is that it makes it hard to get out once you use a good amount of product. The downside of the product is that there is a very odd smell to it; I didn't notice the smell once it was on my face but I could really smell it when it was on my brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Great quality at an affordable price. Doesn't leave any whitish cast & sets my makeup all day. I use this w Sephora airbrush foundation & pressed powder. The packaging is interesting I must say. But it doles out the proper amount of product you need so cannot complain.... It does not unnecessarily waste product which is important to me. This is a great setting powder!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Nealy1365

I really like this product. It instantly mattes my face and keeps me matte for about 5-6 hours. It doesn't keep me matte all day but that's what oil blotting sheets are for. The only thing I really do not like about this product is how sometimes it doesn't give any product when opened. The packaging also feels a little cheap but it's not horrible. I defiantly suggest buying this product if you're curious about it and looking for a decently priced setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm running out of MUFE's HD powder and because I'm on a budget I wanted something cheaper. This is it! This is a terrific powder. I love the soft, buttery texture. Adds no color. No white cast (at least, on me). And it keeps me matte w/o looking like a dusty mummy for longer than MUFE. In fact, I like this much better than MUFE on all counts (I haven't tried other brands) . And it's only $16, which may not be dirt cheap, but compared to the $32 you pay for MUFE it's wonderful! I do recommend it.