November 29, 2014 | 1534 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Liner Woodstock

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Woodstock is a nice metallic hot pink that goes on beautifully on the lash line. It's vibrant in once pass, but the vibrancy can be built up more as well. Like all UD pencils, woodstock is creamy and smooth, and doesn't tug, pull or skip on the lash line. It looked flawless for 15 hours. It wore nicely (4 hours) on the waterline as well. It's an excellently performing and relatively hard to find shade, so I definitely think the quality is worth the price.

(Read the full review at peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not really a pencil liner kind of gal- it's liquid or bust for me- but I'm really into pink eyeshadow right now and I had to give this a try. Application is smooth with no tugging, wear time is impressive, and the color is saturated and gorgeous. I'm in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have yet to find an eyeliner with this kind of pigmentation in an electric pink shade. Not for the faint of heart, I wear this color only at night if I'm doing a dramatic eye. Like all of the 24/7 pencils, Woodstock glides on and lasts for many hours. It really brings out blue eyes as well! I wore this color to Electric Zoo (an electronic music event) in August and it stayed on all day and night even in the sweaty heat. Love these pencils!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the 24/7 liners. They last forever both on my eye and longevity of each pencil. I'm still working on some I got a few years ago. I don't buy them individually, I wait until a set of colors goes on sale. I got 5 pencils for under 20 bucks at Nordstrom Rack. For less than 4 bucks a pencil, it's a steal, even though I wont use the bright blue pencil much. I use red and pink eyeshadow frequently, so I'm glad this bright pink liner came in the set. It looks awesome as an under the eye liner, it's not jarring, it's rather subtle especially when paired with a black upper liner. The quality is always great on the 24/7s. I really like this color and I imagine I'll still be using it a year from now.