E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

4.7

on 3/11/2015 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I recently purchased the Elf Flawless Concealer Brush, as I was using my hands to smooth in my concealer before. I was skeptical because there were two other brushes similar to this one, with different names, (contouring brush, eye shadow brush). Although I've had good experiences with Elf I thought that it was just another brush. However, I found that this brush is absolutely amazing!! I use it in small circles to smooth in my concealer (I use my concealer on any dark spots or small blemishes before applying my make-up) and it was exactly what it says, flawless!! It smoothed right into my skin and worked perfectly. Very impressed and a definite must buy!!

on 3/1/2015 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm in love! lol

I went into Walmart and came across this concealer brush. My initial thought was that this would make a great blending brush for eyeshadows. It looks pretty big to use on the eye area, but I tried it out and fell in love instantly! I was definitely shocked because the price is so low but the quality is top notch.

I plan on going back for a few more flawless concealer brushes and plan on trying it out for my concealer. I hope the results are just as amazing. :)

on 2/10/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This brush is amazing! I can't believe it is so cheap it is as good as the MAC ones, definitely a great buy.

on 2/10/2015 12:01:00 AM

Believe the hype....this brush is AMAZING! I have a few (pricier) concealer brushes that look/feel similar to this one (MAC, Sephora, Real Techniques, etc.), and I'm shocked to say that this brush performs a whole lot better than all of them! I actually use this brush more for hi-lighting my cheekbones and setting my under-eye area but I have used it with different types of concealers and foundations (liquid + powders) and have had all positive experiences. The bristles do not shed at all, they're surprisingly super soft and sturdy but fluffy at the same time (if that even makes sense). Overall, I have nothing but positive things to say about this brush and would HIGHLY recommend it to EVERYONE! :)

on 1/11/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I am obsessed with this brush. I use it in conjunction with the ELF Studio Concealer Brush and it blends flawlessly. I love how inexpensive these brushes are. Mine have not shed at all and the brush head is soft and gentle. I just swirl it across the concealer under my eyes and it blends perfectly every time. The black handles on these make them look more high end. I have a hard time buying anything other than ELF brushes from the Studio line. They are highly affordable and functional.

on 1/1/2015 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wow, I like this concealer brush better than my MAC one. I've told my friends to go out and get one ASAP.

on 11/20/2014 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush has sent my Sigma precision set straight into retirement!

I finally got around to using this brush for the actual intended purpose, and I can't put it down!! Such good quality and the price is right!

I originally picked this up because I thought it would make a good final blend kind of brush for the eyes. It is big and fluffy. I have the Sigma precision set, which is basically 5 concealer brushes, so I didn't intend to use this for concealer.

This worked really well blending out the outer edges of my eyeshadow. However, one day as I was doing my makeup, this brush was freshly washed, so I thought to myself "huh, I wonder how this works for concealer..I might as well try it out!" And let me tell you, I wish I would've tried this for concealer way sooner!

I never would've thought to use a fluffy brush for concealer, but this really does leave it blended flawlessly. I have already purchased a back up! I promise this is just as good, if not better, than any high end concealer brush you will find.

on 11/17/2014 12:30:00 PM

this is a awsome brush for concealer its like a mini buffing brush I love it...it really does make your concealer look "flawless" and well worth $3.00:) I use it for my under eye concealer and for anywhere else on my face and its just a dream, I've had very good luck with most my e.l.f products and brushes and I own quite a bit lol. never had any shedding whatsoever with any of my brushes or this one. this is definetly worth the hype! also if you didn't like this for blending concealer then try it for eyeshadow! I know it sounds crazy cuz its a little big but it really works! and it also works for undereye setting powder after blending concealer its a real multitasking brush! already bought another;)

This brush is phenomenal!! This is my go to concealer brush for under the eye and other areas of the face. It applies and blends out flawlessly!!! Gives and airbrushed look to the skin. You need this brush in your life if you use concealer!!

Got Sephora #57 concealer brush that gets high rating, and then got this, and as much as I love Sephora brush, I love Elf one a little more. I still wouldn't get rid of Sephora brush, it's really awesome, but I just keep reaching for Elf one... If I got it first I probably wouldn't even be that curious about 57. Maybe I am just more excited about cheapies that work well... In any case, this (and 57) are multipurpose, I use them for concealer and for a wash of eyeshadow (powder, haven't tried with cream).

Popular Makeup Brushes