E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

4.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down, the absolute best brush for blending out concealer. I was shocked at how good this is. I have the MAC 286, which took forever, and frankly, did not do a very good job, but with this, two or three pats and swishes, and it's blended. The brush doesn't pick up the product I just put on, and blends it so beautifully, I don't need any powder. It's fantastic. Best $3 I've ever spent. In fairness, I've not tried the Real Technique brush that so many are crazy about, but after using this, it doesn't matter how good it is, this is awesome. I don't like this for blending out shadow, I find it too clumsy for that purpose, plus, I have plenty of blending brushes that I think work better - but for concealer, this is incredible.

on 6/28/2015 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great to set the under eye concealer with

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Love love love this brush for buffing in my under eye concealer. The bristles are soft and doesn't suck up a lot of product. I own several, which comes in handy when I'm lazy about washing my brushes.

on 5/12/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love how versatile this brush is. At first I was using it to gently blend out concealer under my eyes, and then I started using it to blend out shadows all over my lids. Some days I even use it to set my undereyes with powder. I've had it for weeks and haven't had any issues with shedding. It's great!

on 4/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

This totally lives up to its name. It blends my concealer so flawlessly and evenly that you cant even tell its there. For school I usually dont have time to wear makeup but I had a bruise on my face the other day so I put some concealer over it with nothing else but powder to set it. I used this brush to blend it and my friend said she had no clue I was wearing concealer after I brought it up. Love it!

Good.

on 4/14/2015 11:55:00 AM

I really like this brush. I used it with my Make Up Forever concealer and this brush worked very well to create an airbrushed effect. Though I don't know if I was blending correctly but hey, I'll figure it out.
These brushes are so soft and blend very well for a low, low cost. Seriously, three bucks. What've you got to lose (A.K.A. save because these brushes are great quality for dirt cheap)?

on 4/4/2015 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is useful for applying concealer to a natural and blended finish (fwiw, I typically use a stick by Physician's Formula or NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla). What's more, it serves double-duty as a highlighting brush! Next, I'll have to try it to blend out eyeshadow. I haven't had any issues with shedding bristles or a loose brush head, despite ELF products' low price point. HG, highly recommended!

on 4/1/2015 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this brush for blending eyeshadows lol! It's also great for highlighting. But i prefer it as an eyeshadow blendig brush, as it makes it way easier.

on 3/27/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My favorite elf brush. I love it for blending eye shadows. It reminds me of mac 224 bush but for only $3. I also love it for under eye concealer powder. I will definitely pick up a couple more of these. Definitely in my top 3 brushes.