E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

4.8

on 4/14/2015 11:55:00 AM

I really like this brush. I used it with my Make Up Forever concealer and this brush worked very well to create an airbrushed effect. Though I don't know if I was blending correctly but hey, I'll figure it out.
These brushes are so soft and blend very well for a low, low cost. Seriously, three bucks. What've you got to lose (A.K.A. save because these brushes are great quality for dirt cheap)?

on 4/4/2015 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is useful for applying concealer to a natural and blended finish (fwiw, I typically use a stick by Physician's Formula or NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla). What's more, it serves double-duty as a highlighting brush! Next, I'll have to try it to blend out eyeshadow. I haven't had any issues with shedding bristles or a loose brush head, despite ELF products' low price point. HG, highly recommended!

on 4/1/2015 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this brush for blending eyeshadows lol! It's also great for highlighting. But i prefer it as an eyeshadow blendig brush, as it makes it way easier.

on 3/27/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My favorite elf brush. I love it for blending eye shadows. It reminds me of mac 224 bush but for only $3. I also love it for under eye concealer powder. I will definitely pick up a couple more of these. Definitely in my top 3 brushes.

on 3/11/2015 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I recently purchased the Elf Flawless Concealer Brush, as I was using my hands to smooth in my concealer before. I was skeptical because there were two other brushes similar to this one, with different names, (contouring brush, eye shadow brush). Although I've had good experiences with Elf I thought that it was just another brush. However, I found that this brush is absolutely amazing!! I use it in small circles to smooth in my concealer (I use my concealer on any dark spots or small blemishes before applying my make-up) and it was exactly what it says, flawless!! It smoothed right into my skin and worked perfectly. Very impressed and a definite must buy!!

on 3/1/2015 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm in love! lol

I went into Walmart and came across this concealer brush. My initial thought was that this would make a great blending brush for eyeshadows. It looks pretty big to use on the eye area, but I tried it out and fell in love instantly! I was definitely shocked because the price is so low but the quality is top notch.

I plan on going back for a few more flawless concealer brushes and plan on trying it out for my concealer. I hope the results are just as amazing. :)

on 2/10/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This brush is amazing! I can't believe it is so cheap it is as good as the MAC ones, definitely a great buy.

on 2/10/2015 12:01:00 AM

Believe the hype....this brush is AMAZING! I have a few (pricier) concealer brushes that look/feel similar to this one (MAC, Sephora, Real Techniques, etc.), and I'm shocked to say that this brush performs a whole lot better than all of them! I actually use this brush more for hi-lighting my cheekbones and setting my under-eye area but I have used it with different types of concealers and foundations (liquid + powders) and have had all positive experiences. The bristles do not shed at all, they're surprisingly super soft and sturdy but fluffy at the same time (if that even makes sense). Overall, I have nothing but positive things to say about this brush and would HIGHLY recommend it to EVERYONE! :)

on 1/11/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I am obsessed with this brush. I use it in conjunction with the ELF Studio Concealer Brush and it blends flawlessly. I love how inexpensive these brushes are. Mine have not shed at all and the brush head is soft and gentle. I just swirl it across the concealer under my eyes and it blends perfectly every time. The black handles on these make them look more high end. I have a hard time buying anything other than ELF brushes from the Studio line. They are highly affordable and functional.

on 1/1/2015 7:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Wow, I like this concealer brush better than my MAC one. I've told my friends to go out and get one ASAP.