April 19, 2014 | 1591 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is FABULOUS! It's perfect for applying concealer under your eyes. First, its so soft on your skin unlike other concealer brushes that are often stiff. The width and fluffiness of this brush makes it easy to remove concealer from settling in fine lines around your eyes.

Also, I have two rosacea spots on my cheeks and this brush covers them up without a trace. It also works beautifully on blemishes. Once I discovered e.l.f. Studio brushes, I stopped purchasing expensive, department store brushes. The e.l.f. brushes just keep getting better and better. I love that I can replace them every year and not blink an eye about the price...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Jitney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I originally purchased this along with a bunch of other cheap brushes so that I could lug these around for weekend trips/work and keep my nice brushes at home. My favorite Chanel concealer brush has been my HG for the past 7+ years mainly because I haven't found anything better for blemishes and/or circles. I've tried MAC (both fluffy and flat), Bare Escentuals, Stila, Nars, Sephora, Sonia Kashuk, etc., and they're all "ok" at best. This, however, is a game changer for me.

Pros:
$3.00
Dense enough for blending
Doesn't soak up product
Just the right amount of stiffness

Cons:
None

I use this to blend out my MAC Pro Longwear concealer on under eye circles and spots. I imagine this would work beautifully with Kat Von D/MUFE's Full Cover concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This baby is my new hero to blending concealer. I love using it around my acne/dry spots because it doesn't make them look obvious. Great at blending and I often carry it with me abs my concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It is a nice brush which works really well, especially for the price you pay. The packaging is sleek and simple. The bristles are quite soft and blend the product well. I tried the brush with cream and liquid concealer and it worked equally well with both.
Inglot concealer brush might be slightly softer as it is not so dense, yet on overall it is a very good brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Ss121213

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it love it very flawless buffing and setting for under eye and blemishes. Just wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by hanknelmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works well, price is great, one of my few e.l.f. purchases that I'm actually pleased with! I use it with benefit erase paste, I dab it over blemishes, and use to buff and diffuse the concealer in my undereye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This brush is simply amazing ! I love how it blends the concealer so well! Will def repurchase if I need it somedays.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PROS

- soft
- dense
- no shedding

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: This applies concealer beautifully! I prefer to use this in a dabbing motion to keep the coverage at its best. It's very dense, so it offers great coverage. You can also use this with powder to set the concealer or with contouring, especially the nose.

Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

Wow! Having read a lot of the other reviews here I can only assume I must be using this brush wrong. I certainly haven't had any of the good results other people mention and actually found this brush really awkward and unpleasant to use. It seems too big to be a concealer brush, especially for the under-eye area and although I have tried it on other areas too (chin, forehead, jawline etc), I've had the same disappointing results. I stopped using this months ago, but after reading the reviews here, I think I may have to give it a try again and see if I can't learn to love it...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Makeupallie14

I didn't find this to work well for concealer. But it is totally awesome at blending out my eyeshadow.