E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

4.8

on 5/12/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love how versatile this brush is. At first I was using it to gently blend out concealer under my eyes, and then I started using it to blend out shadows all over my lids. Some days I even use it to set my undereyes with powder. I've had it for weeks and haven't had any issues with shedding. It's great!

on 4/30/2015 7:09:00 PM

This totally lives up to its name. It blends my concealer so flawlessly and evenly that you cant even tell its there. For school I usually dont have time to wear makeup but I had a bruise on my face the other day so I put some concealer over it with nothing else but powder to set it. I used this brush to blend it and my friend said she had no clue I was wearing concealer after I brought it up. Love it!

Good.

on 4/14/2015 11:55:00 AM

I really like this brush. I used it with my Make Up Forever concealer and this brush worked very well to create an airbrushed effect. Though I don't know if I was blending correctly but hey, I'll figure it out.
These brushes are so soft and blend very well for a low, low cost. Seriously, three bucks. What've you got to lose (A.K.A. save because these brushes are great quality for dirt cheap)?

on 4/4/2015 1:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This brush is useful for applying concealer to a natural and blended finish (fwiw, I typically use a stick by Physician's Formula or NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla). What's more, it serves double-duty as a highlighting brush! Next, I'll have to try it to blend out eyeshadow. I haven't had any issues with shedding bristles or a loose brush head, despite ELF products' low price point. HG, highly recommended!

on 4/1/2015 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this brush for blending eyeshadows lol! It's also great for highlighting. But i prefer it as an eyeshadow blendig brush, as it makes it way easier.

on 3/27/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My favorite elf brush. I love it for blending eye shadows. It reminds me of mac 224 bush but for only $3. I also love it for under eye concealer powder. I will definitely pick up a couple more of these. Definitely in my top 3 brushes.

on 3/11/2015 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I recently purchased the Elf Flawless Concealer Brush, as I was using my hands to smooth in my concealer before. I was skeptical because there were two other brushes similar to this one, with different names, (contouring brush, eye shadow brush). Although I've had good experiences with Elf I thought that it was just another brush. However, I found that this brush is absolutely amazing!! I use it in small circles to smooth in my concealer (I use my concealer on any dark spots or small blemishes before applying my make-up) and it was exactly what it says, flawless!! It smoothed right into my skin and worked perfectly. Very impressed and a definite must buy!!

on 3/1/2015 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I'm in love! lol

I went into Walmart and came across this concealer brush. My initial thought was that this would make a great blending brush for eyeshadows. It looks pretty big to use on the eye area, but I tried it out and fell in love instantly! I was definitely shocked because the price is so low but the quality is top notch.

I plan on going back for a few more flawless concealer brushes and plan on trying it out for my concealer. I hope the results are just as amazing. :)

on 2/10/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This brush is amazing! I can't believe it is so cheap it is as good as the MAC ones, definitely a great buy.