E.L.F. Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

*Ahem*

Buy this damn brush!!!

*Drops the mike, hella feedback, walks off stage*

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Such a nice brush! It's sturdy and well made. It doesn't shed one bit and it's gentle on my skin. It's really nice for blending liquid concealer.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I LOVE this brush and I really look forward to getting a second or even a third one just to be sure. It's dense, soft and absolutely not scratchy, and feels wonderfully in my hand. I use it to stamp on concealer to increase coverage, blend out concealer and the edges around. I also blends out my eyeshadow primer and eyeshadows with this, but only on large area like the entire eyes or to blend the harsh line between my eyeshadows and my foundation. To be honest, for small blemishes (a small acne, say), this is not very precise since it's quite big, it still works if you try hard enough, but for large area of multiple blemishes, discolouration, under eye, it's perfect.
A con, that I don't really think that it's such a bad thing actually, is that it really DOES NOT pick up product, as well as don't suck any product in at all. I cannot pick up any powder with this, even liquid has a hard time holding on. But I guess since the brush is having none of it, it applies everything so well on the skin, As long as I don't press it down to hard and get product on the sides of the bristles, by the time I finish blending, the brush is nearly completely clean. Since it's relatively clean, I can use it for multiple purposes in one go and never have to worry about having another colour or concealer on it that could potentially mess up my makeup.
A definite win in my opinion.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a versatile little brush. It's dense and rigid enough to work well, but the bristles are soft so it's not scratchy. I bought it on a whim when I was dealing with a bad acne breakout, after living 27 year without every having acne, and applying concealer consistently for the first time in my life. Let me tell you, this blends concealer beautifully and FAST. But I started using this for shadow as well, and it works just as well. I can use it to apply all over color and then also to blend my crease color in. Seriously perfect smokey eyes to be had here. Great for highlighting and contour blending as well, although since I'm very pale I require a large kabuki-style brush for blending bronzer. I wash this with Clinique brush cleaner and it works great! One time all the bristles came out while washing but I super glued them back in. Even if that hadn't of worked, it was only 3 bucks so I wouldn't have been upset, especially when most brushes are so expensive. I have several laying around the house, they're cheap enough to buy several and have become an important part of my makeup application!!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this brush!! I use it with my concealer to highlight my under eye area. It flawlessly blends my concealer. I like that it doesn’t tug that sensitive area. I also use this same brush to add my setting powder then I just blend it in with a bigger brush. It doesn’t absorb any of the product while blending. I’ve had mine for a while already and it’s holding up fine no shedding.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

There are a couple ELF brushes I really love and keep spares of, but this isn't one of them. I don't find it soft enough to enjoy using it on my undereyes, and I didn't think it did a great job of blending my concealer. I've been using it to apply cheek contour, but now that I've bought a contour brush I really love (Sonia Kashuk), I don't really have a use for it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This works great to blend in concealer. It is fluffy enough to blend it out without taking off product, yet dense enough to actually do a good job. I've been loving E.L.F lately, and this is no exception.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in a brush haul since I got a concealer by them and figured why not? The brush itself isn't bad but I find it a little....pointless? I don't really use a brush for concealer (even now that I have one and have concealer) I just ended up sticking to my fingers. That's personal preference but for the brush alone, I would prefer a smaller one for concealer application honestly. It's gentle but other application methods could be gentle as well (sponges). I find I use it most for setting powder and maybe small area contouring. I know it's not the concensus but to me it's just ok. I try to find uses for it but it's not something I really feel I needed.

Excellent brush! Soft as silk for the delicate under eye area and makes your concealer look airbrushed. Covers perfectly and can be used to build up coverage as needed. Would definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This brush does the job of blending the undereye concealer flawlessly, so does the name imply. It shed a little for the 1st 2 washes but overall a great purchase. I may want to buy a few more.

Popular Makeup Brushes