July 28, 2014 | 1176 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it for the undereye area because it's size is perfect, it's soft, and it's dense.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by dreamxgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The $3 ELF flawless concealer brush is the perfect size and shape for blending concealer/foundation, esp in the undereye area or sides of the nose. Bristles are soft, dense, and synthetic won't absorb a ton of product! Agree with prior reviewer, it's a mini Kabuki!
Sweep back and forth to blend undereye or stipple gently to conceal spots.
Run, don't walk, to Target to get this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by catnip777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up on a whim as I hadn't seen it before and it looked like it could work in many different ways. I am a fan of the ELF studio brushes and find them to be good quality at an excellent price.

I usually don't use a brush to blend in my concealer, but after using this brush- I am a fan. This brush does an excellent job of buffing in the product without brush lines and making it patchy. I'm currently using Maybelline's Fit concealer and the brush works beautifully with this product.

I have also used this brush to apply setting powder under and around my eyes as it is smaller. I could also see using this to apply highlighter in specific areas. I've even used this to blend out eyeshadow. So for me, it is a multi-tasker!

If I can find this again at the store, I will buy a couple of backups so that I always have a clean one to use. I would really recommend this brush- for the price and quality you certainly can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by minkisal

I love this brush it applies my black opal total coverage concealer perfectly, the brush is soft enough to fit under the eyes to remove my dark circles and does what a concealer brush should do. It's a bit hard to wash though, I've tried washing it with other elf brushes and it was the hardest to clean, but I ordered another along with some other brushes that came today and mind u I live in Canada and I ordered them on Monday they were shipped by Tuesday and got to Canada by Friday of the same week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is FABULOUS! It's perfect for applying concealer under and around your eyes. It works beautifully to keep concealer out of your fine lines too. The best feature is it's so SOFT on your skin unlike other concealer brushes that are stiff. Nothing worse than trying to cover up a blemish that hurts with a stiff brush. Also, the shape, size, width and fullness makes it very easy to blend the concealer and it doesn't settle in your wrinkles. If you're over 45 with fine lines, you'll want at least one or two of these in your brush collection. I use another one to remove foundation from my fine lines in other parts of my face...

Additionally, I have two rosacea spots on my cheeks. This brush makes the application of concealer and foundation so easy to apply without aggravating my skin. No additional wear and tear is critical for sensitive skin. This brush makes it possible for me to successfully cover up my red marks and it works beautifully on blemishes.

I clean all of my brushes daily with a Pond's Wet Towelette. No special brush cleaners for me. Also, once I discovered e.l.f. Studio brushes, I stopped purchasing expensive, department store brushes. The e.l.f. Studio brushes keep getting better and better. Based on the price (half off sales), the Studio brushes are basically disposable. I love that I can replace them every 6 months and not blink an eye about the price...This brush is a MUST HAVE! Don't miss out...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Jitney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I originally purchased this along with a bunch of other cheap brushes so that I could lug these around for weekend trips/work and keep my nice brushes at home. My favorite Chanel concealer brush has been my HG for the past 7+ years mainly because I haven't found anything better for blemishes and/or circles. I've tried MAC (both fluffy and flat), Bare Escentuals, Stila, Nars, Sephora, Sonia Kashuk, etc., and they're all "ok" at best. This, however, is a game changer for me.

Pros:
$3.00
Dense enough for blending
Doesn't soak up product
Just the right amount of stiffness

Cons:
None

I use this to blend out my MAC Pro Longwear concealer on under eye circles and spots. I imagine this would work beautifully with Kat Von D/MUFE's Full Cover concealers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This baby is my new hero to blending concealer. I love using it around my acne/dry spots because it doesn't make them look obvious. Great at blending and I often carry it with me abs my concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It is a nice brush which works really well, especially for the price you pay. The packaging is sleek and simple. The bristles are quite soft and blend the product well. I tried the brush with cream and liquid concealer and it worked equally well with both.
Inglot concealer brush might be slightly softer as it is not so dense, yet on overall it is a very good brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Ss121213

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it love it very flawless buffing and setting for under eye and blemishes. Just wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by hanknelmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works well, price is great, one of my few e.l.f. purchases that I'm actually pleased with! I use it with benefit erase paste, I dab it over blemishes, and use to buff and diffuse the concealer in my undereye area.