October 1, 2014 | 915 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by acciohashi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is built sturdily, doesn't feel flimsy or cheap and it looks nice and elegant. The brush is denser at the top and is overall a very dense brush. The densest part is a little bit less than a nickel.
I do think it blends and applies concealer well, and the best coverage is found by patting/dabbing it into the skin as opposed to swiping/buffing. I don't use it to apply powder because (1) it's synthetic and (2) it would apply powder in a too concentrated manner.
If you like small foundation brushes, this works really well.
This is also really versatile. I use this from lid to browbone when applying a base color eyeshadow. It's pretty big, so it ends up diffusing shadow, so I can use this sheerly to a apply a lid color right over my eyeball. The thing I use it most for is to blend out harsh lines/pigmented eyeshadows. Used alone or with a transition/buffing shade, this helps correct mistakes in the outer part of my eye. I also love using clean to just blend out the edges. Other people like using thinner, fluffier brushes, but that doesn't diffuse enough for me. Some people might find that when blending, it might blend too much, but I don't mind that it sheers things out.
This absorbs liquid products really easily, so this isn't my favorite to apply really runny product because that might just sink into the brush, but it is great for blending out the products.
I recently lost this, but I'll keep buying this again and again. I hope to try more from the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the best makeup brushes you can have. You literally hand over $3 for an amazing little brush. How could anyone not like it.

I had been applying my concealer with my fingers for awhile, but found myself removing most of it trying to blend it out.

Before that I was using a small flat concealer brush. Not fond of the shape and had to work to blend.

The second This little angel touches my under eye/ blemishes it automatically does the work for me so effortlessly and flawless. At first I thought it may be to big for the under eye, but it works out perfectly. Amazing for anything really, bigger clusters of breakouts, around the nose, down the nose , wherever.
I thoroughly enjoy this product. A++

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Justin650

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is awesome! It blends out my concealer beautifully and is a soft/ dense brush. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by taral001

Love this brush! This blends out concealer beautifully, I've had mine for over a year and wash it twice a week and it has held up amazingly well. For $3 it doesn't get much better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by PassatPatty

Finally! A concealer brush that works to cover my purplish-grey under eye circles! I cannot sing this brush's praises enough. I have tons of concealer brushes and this is the only one that covers my circles seamlessly and evenly. I have bought 5 back ups in case this ever gets d/c'ed and I will probably buy more. Of course, you need to use an amazing concealer, but it really delivers good coverage and if you apply in a stippling motion. I've used this as an all over eyeshadow wash brush and it works great that way too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by Seemi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is absolutely brilliant I can't fault it what so ever. I purchased this for just under £4 and it's worth every penny. When I first got the brush I thought it looked a bit large to apply concealer but that's not a problem. It's such a soft lovely brush that blends concealer seamlessly makes the job so much easier. My pro longwear concealer just blends in like silk, when I used my fingers it would look patchy which always got me mad lol. If you purchase just one brush I highly recommend this wonderful brush. Btw it's easy to clean and dried quickly too ready for the next application :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by conneriscatastrophic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Quality: AMAZING! As soft as high end brushes.
Price: Fabulous. Only 3 dollars. I'd repurchase a thousand times.
Best Uses: Blending out concealer. Can be buffed, swiped, and stippled. Blending out eyeshadow.
Cons: None.
Overall: This brush is just amazing. It's the perfect multitasking brush. I recommend this brush to ANYONE.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I found no use for this brush. I tried to use for many other uses and just could not find anything it was good for.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by knbruice

I could go on and on about all the ways I use this brush..I actually own two. I bought the first one to blend out my undereye concealer (I use Mac Pro Longwear) and it is perfect. So soft, perfect size, doesn't soak up and waste all of your product, it is also very easy to make sure concealer doesn't settle into fine lines! You can swipe, buff, stipple; it's shape is so versatile it's like 3 brushes in one. I used and loved this brush so much I began to wonder...what else can I use it for?? I bought a second one to use with eyeshadows, it is great at applying and blending out crease and transition colors. Especially with powder eyeshadows, it is amazingly soft on the delicate eyelid skin. I have very sensitive skin to begin with so I can't use any brushes that are scratchy or abrasive... I've even thought about buying a third one of these brushes, I love them so much. It has the quality of a high-end brush but you are only paying about $3, which is unbeatable. I love every single brush I have purchased from the elf studio line. Also, I have been using this brush every single day for almost a year, and there has been no shedding whatsoever, even after washing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it for the undereye area because it's size is perfect, it's soft, and it's dense.