December 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Flawless Concealer Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This brush has sent my Sigma precision set straight into retirement!

I finally got around to using this brush for the actual intended purpose, and I can't put it down!! Such good quality and the price is right!

I originally picked this up because I thought it would make a good final blend kind of brush for the eyes. It is big and fluffy. I have the Sigma precision set, which is basically 5 concealer brushes, so I didn't intend to use this for concealer.

This worked really well blending out the outer edges of my eyeshadow. However, one day as I was doing my makeup, this brush was freshly washed, so I thought to myself "huh, I wonder how this works for concealer..I might as well try it out!" And let me tell you, I wish I would've tried this for concealer way sooner!

I never would've thought to use a fluffy brush for concealer, but this really does leave it blended flawlessly. I have already purchased a back up! I promise this is just as good, if not better, than any high end concealer brush you will find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a awsome brush for concealer its like a mini buffing brush I love it...it really does make your concealer look "flawless" and well worth $3.00:) I use it for my under eye concealer and for anywhere else on my face and its just a dream, I've had very good luck with most my e.l.f products and brushes and I own quite a bit lol. never had any shedding whatsoever with any of my brushes or this one. this is definetly worth the hype! also if you didn't like this for blending concealer then try it for eyeshadow! I know it sounds crazy cuz its a little big but it really works! and it also works for undereye setting powder after blending concealer its a real multitasking brush! already bought another;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by doubleglowwseven

This brush is phenomenal!! This is my go to concealer brush for under the eye and other areas of the face. It applies and blends out flawlessly!!! Gives and airbrushed look to the skin. You need this brush in your life if you use concealer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by northernlights111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got Sephora #57 concealer brush that gets high rating, and then got this, and as much as I love Sephora brush, I love Elf one a little more. I still wouldn't get rid of Sephora brush, it's really awesome, but I just keep reaching for Elf one... If I got it first I probably wouldn't even be that curious about 57. Maybe I am just more excited about cheapies that work well... In any case, this (and 57) are multipurpose, I use them for concealer and for a wash of eyeshadow (powder, haven't tried with cream).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by CaveofWonders

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this brush for concealer! It blends so well and most importantly it doesn't soak up product. I can blend forever and the brush just distributes all my concealer evenly. Plus it is so soft on the skin. It's perfect for the sensitive skin around your eye area. This brush is my favorite so far. The price is a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect brush for using with concealer under my eye. I have tried many but this one works flawlessly -- I don't have to keep going over it and it works quickly with my favorite Smashbox HD concealer. Love it - and great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Xxcassx

I absolutely love this brush! I usually buy expensive brushes but this one is one ill definitely be repurchasing. The price is great ! $4 is a deal. The best thing about this brush is its soft & doesn't pick up any of the concealer unlike others. I always have problems making my concealer full coverage under my eyes because brushes basically just adsorb the concealer but this one doesn't!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I wasn't expecting to love this brush as much as I do. I always had the little concealer brushes that are flat and dense and they never did anything for me, they wouldn't blend the product in, just leave streaky marks and I'd end up using my fingers to blend instead. Same with under my eyes, I would just use my fingers to blend and that was what I was resigned to do every day. I saw this brush on a review on Youtube and they said it was one of their faves, so I thought I'd try it, I mean why not? It is cheap as chips and you can usually find other uses for brushes if they don't work as they're intended. This makes concealer SO much quicker and more flawless. Blends my under eye concealer in record time and doesn't leave any streaky marks. Same for blemishes, it blends it out without it looking cakey and obvious on my face. I wouldn't be without this brush now! 100% worth buying!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

How can you not love this brush! I wanted to purchase the Sephora concealer brush but it was way to expensive at the time. Then I came across this brush at Target and I thought, oh "it looks like my MAC 224 brush! it won't do much." Was I wrong!

This beautiful, black and sleek magical wand gives you precise and a flawless application for spot coverage yet is gentle to apply concealer under the eye. And for three dollars you cannot beat it! I have been very impressed in the last year with ELF's brush line. I've accumulate both brushes from MAC, Sephora, Urban Decay, Real Techniques and now ELF and ELF is slowly becoming the majority of the brushes used on a daily.

This is a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by acciohashi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE: 8/30/14 found it and bought a few backups just in case, all great quality.

This is built sturdily, and doesn't feel flimsy or cheap and it looks nice and elegant. I'm saying this because some people, inexperienced people, have confused this brush for some high end ones. Connoisseurs will be able to spot the difference.

Like all the Studio brushes, the handle is matte black wood. The ferrule is shiny black metal and the crimp is very firm and solid. The letters do not fade.

The brush is spreads out more fluffily at the top with a small slope, differentiating it from a flat top, and is overall a very dense brush. The length out of the bristles is a little bit less than the diameter of a nickel.

I do think it blends and applies concealer well, and the best coverage is found by patting/dabbing it into the skin as opposed to swiping/buffing.

Swiping side to side, this is fluffier. Patting the tip down has little to no give.

I don't use it to apply powder because (1) it's synthetic and (2) it would apply powder in a too concentrated manner. Using the top as opposed to the sides yields slightly more coverage. Applying with the brush means slightly more blending and more coverage while having it already applied means slightly less blending and less coverage.

If you like small foundation brushes, this works really well as it can really help spread or apply foundation.

This is also really versatile. I use this from lid to browbone when applying a base color eyeshadow. This way gets the pigment dispersed through the fluffier part, so it ends up diffusing shadow, so I can use this sheerly to a apply a lid color right over my eyeball. The thing I use it most for is to blend out harsh lines/pigmented eyeshadows. Used alone or with a transition/buffing shade, this helps correct mistakes in the outer part of my eye. I also love using it clean to just blend out the edges. Other people like using thinner, fluffier brushes, but that doesn't diffuse enough for me. Some people might find that when blending, it might blend too much, but I don't mind that it sheers things out. This may be too big to blend out with an accent color, as it is for me but I have little lid space.

This absorbs liquid products really easily, so this isn't my favorite to apply really runny products because that might just sink into the brush, but it is great for blending out those types of products.
I recently lost this, but I'll keep buying this again and again. I hope to try more from the line.