Givenchy Noir Couture 4-in-1 Mascara

Aqua, Paraffin, Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Decyloxazolidinone, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Artemia Extract, Potassium Sorhate, BHT, CI 77499.

on 7/11/2015 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara, I love how the bubble part fans my lashes. It doesn't add too much volume but I like that because too much volume can make your lashes look spidery and with this it's totally natural looking, just better.

on 7/11/2015 11:38:00 AM

This is really great. Provides a look that's somewhat dramatic but not over-the-top. It took me a couple of uses to get used to the "triple bubble" wand, but I find that it helps me really fan my lashes out. Excellent length and definition with this one! The color is black but not super-inky black. No smudging or flaking whatsoever.
This would be HG for me if it provided a little more volume. But I like this a lot and I would buy it again.

on 7/9/2015 4:23:00 PM

i am slowly starting to love this mascara. When i first bought it, i really thought my sephora SA had given me a terrible recommendation but then later i was glad i bought it. First of all, this mascara doesn't dry as quickly as most dior mascaras do and second of all i love the volume i get from this mascara. it is $33 which for some might be too much but i truly came to love this mascara. One of my favorites which has replaced diorshow!

on 3/12/2015 12:15:00 PM

This is a review of the waterproof version in black. First of all, I love the brush! I find it even easier to apply mascara with this weird shaped brush than with a normal one because the ball shape at the end can reach the outer lashes in the corners with ease. The mascara applies very well, it lengthens and thickens making lashes look va va voom, but not caked or clumpy. It is very black - perhaps too dramatic for daytime. And it truly is waterproof. I purchased waterproof as my eyes were prone to watering. After a while it does dry out, at which point I thought it started to look a bit spidery, so I had to bin it before it was totally used up, which is annoying as it's so expensive. I am going to repurchase though - just not the waterproof version as it is really difficult to remove and I would lose a few lashes every time in the process.

on 11/24/2014 8:27:00 PM

This is the best mascara that I have ever ever used. I have tried many different mascaras. It makes my lashes long, thick, separated and flawless!

on 10/3/2014 4:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This one is a really good mascara. Though I found the wand a bit off-putting at first, when I actually tried it on, I was utterly impressed.

Great length, formula not too wet nor too dry, just right so you can layer coats without ending up with clampy or spidery lashes. The effect is bold but somehow still natural. Provides lots of length and seperates really well too. The only downside in my opinion is that it doesn't give tons of volume, as in false lash type of volume.

What I especially love about this mascara is that it doesn't smudge, transfer or flake during the day, it holds strong until you take it off.

Overall, I don't think you can go wrong with this one, it's a great product to have in your makeup bag that works from day to night.

TIP: To amp up the volume, apply one or two coats of this mascara to your already curled lashes. With a q-tip or small brush apply some baby powder (or even face powder) to your lashes and then go in again with your mascara and apply a couple more coats. You won't even need to wear falsies.

on 4/5/2014 9:25:00 PM

I bought a small size of this from Sephora for $15 and unfortunately I wasnít impressed. I expected a lot from this mascara, especially given that it was Givenchy. I normally look for more of a lengthening effect in mascara; Iím less concerned about volume. This mascara claims that it is ďA four-in-one mascara that creates intense volume, strong curl, infinite length, and complete lash care.Ē I found that it gave decent volume without clumping, but only mediocre length. It didnít hold the curl in my long, straight, blonde lashes. I will say that it didnít feel bad on my eyes. It didnít clump up on me, which is a huge plus, it didnít flake, but it did transfer under my lower lashes. The brush is definitely different, but I didnít feel the globe-like shapes created any different effect then a normal, straight brush. All around, itís an average product for an expensive price, I will not be repurchasing or recommending.

on 3/25/2014 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love, love, love this one! I was a little freaked out by the brush, but I haven't found anything I like as well as my previous (and discontinued) HG, so I figured I had nothing to lose. That's the beauty of being able to retun products. Anyhow, this mascara did everything it claims to do. My lashes were curled, long, full and glossy. I look like I have false eyelashes on. My lashes do not feel brittle at all, there was no flaking, and the curl lasted all day. In fact, I applied it this morning at 6:30 and my lashes look as good now at 8 p.m. as they did when I walked out the door at 7 this morning. Don't be intimidated by the brush. It's very easy to get an even, clump free application. I will be stocking up.

on 3/23/2014 8:30:00 PM

This review is for the waterproof version of this product. Pros: Novel brush is actually easy to use and gets to all lashes, plus the case is very chic. Cons: Very pricey and smudged considerably. Also, this isn't a con per se, but I'm not sure it lives up to the 4-in-1 claim. Returned this to Sephora.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was pleasantly surprised at how well this mascara performed. I was drawn to it because of the unique brush design (think of three little balls strung together). It does an AMAZING job of separating my lashes. i was surprised because usually only the rubbery bristle brushes do this for me. My lashes are sparse to begin with and straight. This not only separates them but lifts them very nicely in place for hours (after I pre-curl, of course). I was expecting this brush to give me problems (like getting gobs of mascara on my lashes or clumps) but I haven't experienced ANY of that at all. The one thing this does NOT do is give volume. It does not make my lashes looks thicker, but it defines and separates them very well and it builds very cleanly when I want to add extra coats.

Top Rated Givenchy Products