April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Happy happy joy joy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Brendaleerudy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probaly not the best conditioner I have used but the scent makes up for it !! People have complimented me on my perfume but it's actually this conditioner. Because of this I just can't stop using it and I think everyone should try it at least once.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

Don't use this product all over your hair. You will regret it. I use it on the ends of my hair. It smells like a bouquet of flowers. The smell is enough for me to buy this product again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Jhereg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it, but I have a hard time reviewing this product, because it is one of the worst conditioners I have ever used. It's worse than useless, it's actually as problematic as other reviewers have said. Leaves my fine curly hair a tangled mess and when my hair was chemically straightened, it left it a tangled strawlike mess. It's a TERRIBLE conditioner, and I don't recommend it to condition or even detangle.

HOWEVER...
OMG it smells amazing.I use it strictly as a hair perfume. Not a conditioner.
I am addicted to LUSH's orange flower scents. It mirrors that of Gorgeous and similar (though minus the coconut) of a LE soap "I Should Coco" To clarify, it smells like *orange flower* NOT ORANGES. No citrus; all floral. It's also unusual for LUSH in that it smells exactly the same when you use it as in the bottle, so you are getting exactly what you expect.

How I use it: After co-washing or washing and conditioning, I rub a little of this in my wet hands and run it through my dripping wet hair. Then I go on with whatever styling or leave ins are part of my routine. I sometimes rub a bi between my palms and run it over styled hair for fragrance or add a little water to it to freshen next-day hair-but not too much because it leaves a sticky film on my hair. The scent lingers and can be quite strong, but if applied lightly, it's amazing and people will tell you your hair smells amazing.

Great scent, terrible conditioner. I have found no other use for it like shaving cream or body wash, so it's strictly a one-use product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by arielleem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This conditioner smells SO GOOD I literally cannot stop smelling my hair. As far as softness and conditioning treatment goes it works for me. I have really thin hair so it doesn't take much. I really like this product a lot and will continue to repurchase unless I find something that smells better, which hasn't happened yet!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Writing this review, I am SO ANGRY. I can't wait to be done with thinking about this product.
So basically, my hair is really dry, thick and prone to split ends so for Christmas last year I asked for Lush's Retread conditioner. My mom went into Lush to buy it for me
and the sale's associate who clearly knows nothing about
my hair type told her that Retread would be much too thick for my hair type and told her to buy me this instead. I'm not as mad as this product as I am at this stupid sales associate who convinced my mother that I needed to lightest conditioner in the store. This stuff is so thin, I'll might as well try and condition my hair with water. I had to use literally 1/8 of the small $10 bottle in just one use, and my hair ended up feeling like STRAW. (ridiculously overpriced, especially since it has nothing special to it - Lush is not as "Natural" as they claim to be. This has sulfates and parabens in it.) It left my hair so tangled and dry it was ridiculous and smells terrible in my opinion. I get that this conditioner clearly isnt made for my hair type, but even for really thin hair, I doubt this would even do anything for you unless you like having hair with absolutely no nourishment to it whatsoever.

THE MAIN MORAL OF THE STORY IS: don't let a Lush sales associate who has seen your hair maybe once, never taken a good look at it or felt it's texture tell you what type of hair type you have. You know what type of hair problems YOU have better than anybody else, so stick with the products that are given the description that matches your hair type. I haven't even gone in to Lush since I was given this because looking at the darn thing makes me angry - the reason I decided to write this review was because I found it in the back of my cupboard today. Can't wait to throw it right after I post this.

6 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i am on my 2nd bottle now i love this conditioner i use it with REHAB shampoo.

smells amazing but it isn't a wooow conditioner it does its job of making your hair softer and thats it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

It's just not for me. I thought it was gonna be more orange smelling , but it's like putting you nose is a bouquet of flowers. Have long hair( almost to my but) so a little bottle wouldn't last me very long and it's quiet expensive. And it's not very moisturizing so I had to use more then normal. The scent lingers for a little longer then normal but not for days.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by NessMcG

As a long time fan of Lush, I have to say I've LOVED using this product since it was launched earlier this year! Grapefruit & Neroli oils are anti-depressants (which always comes in handy!), so it's a comforting, elegant scent to smell while working into your hair! Out of all the conditioners, it's the one I find to have the longest lasting fragrance afterwards! Not the richest conditioner, wouldn't recommend it as much for extremely dry hair, but on saying that, it works delightfully as a leave in conditioner, too!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by wiwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like the smell and it doesn't really do anything for my hair. It feels like I never used a conditioner..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by camille23

I've been using this for about a month now. I usually always use a "base" conditioner along with this conditioner, because I feel as though this is more of a hair perfume than an actual conditioner.

I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE the smell. So gorgeous. It is worth it in that own regard. I don't think I'll buy it again anytime soon just because of the price, but in the farther future, yes, I would love to.

It's hard to say exactly how the conditioning part of this works because I always use another conditioner with it...the reason I do so is because I have a lot of hair, and I wouldn't want to waste the pretty smell on so much of it conditioning it.

I've even used a bit of this (maybe dime sized amount) as a frizz-fighter for the top of my head, and a split-end fighter for the ends, and it leaves just the right amount of smell. I feel like if you used only this conditioner at the end of your shower it would be TOO MUCH smell, ya know?

Totally recommend as a treat :)