LUSH Happy happy joy joy

3.7

on 7/2/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ohhhhhhh I am in love with the smell of this conditioner!!! I can't stop sniffing my hair :D. I've gotten lots of compliments on how I smell since I started using it! I took off one lippie because it's kind of lightweight and I really need a heavier conditioner

on 3/15/2015 7:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

neroli is like catnip to me so naturally i adore the smell. it lingers very nicely & when i use this i sniff my hair a lot to get more of that intoxicating scent. it's addictive. it is very strong tho, so not for everyone. smell aside, it's a pretty nice light conditioner w/ a thin, spreadable texture. works well for my fine & wavy hair, could also make a nice leave-in for thicker hair. 1 of my all-time fave lush products.

on 9/24/2014 11:42:00 PM

I have fine hair, and am always looking to add volume. I purchased Happy Happy Joy Joy along with Big (shampoo), and the two work great together.

Happy Happy Joy Joy is a lightweight conditioner that I use for detangling and shine. I love that it's not heavy or greasy, and does not weigh my hair down. It adds tons of volume and shine. My hair looks shiny, smooth and bouncy. And the scent is to die for! Sooooooooo intoxicating ........ and it lasts forever. I seriously cannot stop smelling my hair. This is good stuff! :)

on 9/19/2014 6:32:00 PM

First things first, this is not a conditioner you should use if you actually need some moisture in your hair. My sister has thin hair that tends to get greasy, so this worked perfect for her. I, on the other hand, have thick and dry curly hair. The reason I rated it a 4 still is because it makes my hair smell SO GOOD. With my hair, I only shampoo and condition about twice a week and the good smells usually wear off. With Happy Happy Joy Joy, I mix it with a heavier conditioner and my hair smells lovely all the way up until I wash it again. So basically, use this as a hair perfume! I buy the smaller container because a little goes a long way for the smell.

on 6/9/2014 1:51:00 AM

I love the smell of this but it is too thin for my thick hair. I mix it with Mixed Greens by MOP so i get the benefits of a proper conditer but the smell of the Joy.

on 6/8/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I'm sad to read all of the bad reviews! I purchased this conditioner on a whim. I hadn't smelled it or anything; however, I'm really enjoying it. I have very long, fine, straight hair. Truthfully, I don't need much extra moisture. I don't feel that I need to use much of this at all for it to do the job. I only use this conditioner on the ends of my hair, from the ears down really. When I'm in the shower, the conditioner does feel a bit sticky. It doesn't feel like it's doing much, but when I get out, I really can tell a difference! My hair detangles quickly and it smells amazing! I really am loving this stuff, and I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase! My only complaint is the price. But, it's full of good ingredients, it smells absolutely divine (and it really lingers), plus, it does work for my fine hair. Both my boyfriend and his mother have tried this and they both liked it as well! I think this would work best for fine or thin hair, not too curly, frizzy, or anything like that.

This is probaly not the best conditioner I have used but the scent makes up for it !! People have complimented me on my perfume but it's actually this conditioner. Because of this I just can't stop using it and I think everyone should try it at least once.

on 11/11/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Don't use this product all over your hair. You will regret it. I use it on the ends of my hair. It smells like a bouquet of flowers. The smell is enough for me to buy this product again and again.

on 10/19/2013 7:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

I love it, but I have a hard time reviewing this product, because it is one of the worst conditioners I have ever used. It's worse than useless, it's actually as problematic as other reviewers have said. Leaves my fine curly hair a tangled mess and when my hair was chemically straightened, it left it a tangled strawlike mess. It's a TERRIBLE conditioner, and I don't recommend it to condition or even detangle.

HOWEVER...
OMG it smells amazing.I use it strictly as a hair perfume. Not a conditioner.
I am addicted to LUSH's orange flower scents. It mirrors that of Gorgeous and similar (though minus the coconut) of a LE soap "I Should Coco" To clarify, it smells like *orange flower* NOT ORANGES. No citrus; all floral. It's also unusual for LUSH in that it smells exactly the same when you use it as in the bottle, so you are getting exactly what you expect.

How I use it: After co-washing or washing and conditioning, I rub a little of this in my wet hands and run it through my dripping wet hair. Then I go on with whatever styling or leave ins are part of my routine. I sometimes rub a bi between my palms and run it over styled hair for fragrance or add a little water to it to freshen next-day hair-but not too much because it leaves a sticky film on my hair. The scent lingers and can be quite strong, but if applied lightly, it's amazing and people will tell you your hair smells amazing.

Great scent, terrible conditioner. I have found no other use for it like shaving cream or body wash, so it's strictly a one-use product.

on 9/29/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This conditioner smells SO GOOD I literally cannot stop smelling my hair. As far as softness and conditioning treatment goes it works for me. I have really thin hair so it doesn't take much. I really like this product a lot and will continue to repurchase unless I find something that smells better, which hasn't happened yet!

Top Rated LUSH Products