April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Polishes - OPI - Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorfs

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by jadeymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Suzi and the 7 dusseldorfs is an absolutely gorgeous metallic purple colour! It's
shimmery and amazing.
However I found that it
stained my nails really badly!
(I always use a base coat)
and was rather difficult to
apply asit was quite streaky...
It also didn't wear particularly
well... Only a few days before
I started getting small chips...
I much prefer something like
pamplona purple :) but it is a
gorgeous colour if you can get
past the staining and
application issues :)

UPDATE!!! This polish has seriously grown on me! I have it on right now and have been wearing it for 7 days straight and it still looks perfect and applied like a dream! You wanna know the difference? No top coat! I think the topcoat I was using last time I wore this (rapidry topcoat by opi) is getting crappy... All bubbly and thick and gloopy and also if you use more than one coat of base coat it doesn't seem to stain nails! (also if it does I've found thy lemon juice is great for stained nails) so yes I am changing my review! Gorgeous colour. Great wear. And great application. 5/5 :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this to be a slightly reddish toned shimmery plum; I don't see any silver tones or fine glitter, nor do I consider it metallic. It is very pretty and opaque in three coats, dry time is very quick, and application is smooth. It's very pretty, but there are many other colors out there that are similar so I don't find it really special. However, it is a very flattering shade of plum on me and I'm partial to any purple/blue/pink polishes as well as OPI in general, so I find it a winner.
Update: It's a great polish in terms of wear, application, and dry time, but the color is so common to me that it's not worth it......won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally, a true, wearable purple.
It's not blue, it's not berry, it's Purple with a capital P.

I used this as a gel color mani at my local salon. It's a big change from my usualy sheer pinks and nudes. I love it - but not enough to buy a back-up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

This is a bright purple - not a mauve or a plum, but a real purple - with a very subtle shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by LookingGood85

I love this! It's the from OPIs new Germany collection. It's a stunning shimmery purple, border lining on metallic! Gorgeous when the sun or light catches!

Two coats gives full opacity. Just waiting to do my topcoat then will update in a few days on wearability!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorf is OPI Germany Collection 2012. This color is a purple with a blue grey undertone shimmer. It has very fine red purple glitter. There is also a silver sheen add to this color. Application is very easy. Take only 2 coats to make it opaque. Dry fairly quickly too.
I find this color is unique. It doesn't look any special from the bottle. But once I put it on, it looks very attractive. I guess this color has a luring effect that the more I look at, the more I am in love with this colo. it looks great on toes. I find this color suits cool skin tone as it is quite cool looking itself. I will use this color often even in summer. Will buy another one for back up.